Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Don Tacorleone posted:

aahahahahaha

hahahahahaha

haven't they been married like a year at most

another great move by Borderlands writer Anthony Burch, nice job Tony

(can't blame the lady honestly)

That's not really him right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Update: I'm in the process of designing the next hot indy game in order to 'woo' this fine lady. Its a 2d side scrolling moba fps with roguelike elements.

raspy trashfucker
Jul 5, 2014
wait what happened

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

raspy trashfucker posted:

wait what happened

I don't know

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

wait what happened

a lot

raspy trashfucker
Jul 5, 2014

madeupfred posted:

A moderator hand-deleted over 22 thousand comments because he had sex with the woman they're talking about.

lol

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

wait what happened

Sex scandal among the "indie art" gaming/journalism crowd. Loud rear end in a top hat and lady involved both claim to be hacked but signs indicate that the loud rear end in a top hat may have faked it and if true he could go to jail.

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012

wait what happened

Some woman cheated on her boyfriend with 5+ guys and is now earning an extra $12,000/yr for it.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

The Droid posted:

Sex scandal among the "indie art" gaming/journalism crowd. Loud rear end in a top hat and lady involved both claim to be hacked but signs indicate that the loud rear end in a top hat may have faked it and if true he could go to jail.

Please god please god

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Spanish Manlove posted:

Dr. Quinn, self medicating woman

Owns

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

gently caress the ROW posted:

That's not really him right

it is, it IS Anthony Burch

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

wait what happened

it is outrageously good.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

anchoress posted:

ding ding ding claim your prize

Jeus schrist she's so loving hot

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Lightanchor posted:

Some woman cheated on her boyfriend with 5+ guys and is now earning an extra $12,000/yr for it.
We beat the patriarchy guys. This woman was literally an abusive partner who by her own definition raped her boyfriend several times and as a testament to how unfair and unequal it is to be a woman on the internet she literally increased her annual income by 5 figures via donation for doing this. You see men would never be harassed for abusing or raping people and certainly wouldn't be harassed for having unattractive pictures of them on the internet.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

she RAPED her bf? UnngHGHNGUHGUGHJHg

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

aw gently caress, so she really did gently caress phil fish?

i was just kidding earlier, phil, you sick gently caress

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

ArbitraryC posted:

We beat the patriarchy guys. This woman was literally an abusive partner who by her own definition raped her boyfriend several times and as a testament to how unfair and unequal it is to be a woman on the internet she literally increased her annual income by 5 figures via donation for doing this.

not at all

women only earn 0.77 on the dollar compared to men

thus, a man who raped her girlfriend several times and cheated on her with 5 other dudes would earn an extra 30% on Patreon

we have a long way to go towards real justice

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

ArbitraryC posted:

We beat the patriarchy guys. This woman was literally an abusive partner who by her own definition raped her boyfriend several times and as a testament to how unfair and unequal it is to be a woman on the internet she literally increased her annual income by 5 figures via donation for doing this. You see men would never be harassed for abusing or raping people and certainly wouldn't be harassed for having unattractive pictures of them on the internet.

Yikes

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

a cop posted:

she RAPED her bf? UnngHGHNGUHGUGHJHg

By her own definition of it. Which was something along the lines of screwing them without them knowing you're cheating on them.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

The Droid posted:

By her own definition of it. Which was something along the lines of screwing them without them knowing you're cheating on them.

Oh. That's not hot or rape at all. Wtf.

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

a cop posted:

Update: I'm in the process of designing the next hot indy game in order to 'woo' this fine lady. Its a 2d side scrolling moba fps with roguelike elements.

yeah but what does it say about social justice? none of this group give a poo poo about game mechanics

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Ferid posted:

yeah but what does it say about social justice? none of this group give a poo poo about game mechanics

Oh what? I gotta make the 2d rogue-like gone home?? Oh.. well, I have to do this. She will be my princess.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

a cop posted:

yeah, pretty much.

I mean there might be a case for calling it that if the boyfriend had agreed and explicitly stated that he didn't give consent in that situation, but I don't think he did and I'm not sure if that would hold up with consent being given at the time of the acts anyway.

The people involved are hilarious enough on their own merits guys, no need to wildly exaggerate.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

a cop posted:

put some twitter poo poo on it

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

a cop posted:

To be fair it's kind of a grey area. The logic employed was "if I had known you had cheated on me, I wouldn't have wanted to sleep with you. Therefor, you slept with me under false pretenses which is then rape".

The law on the matter is perhaps equally ambiguous, for example there was the famous (but not in US courts) julian assange case wherein he was accused of rape for saying he wore a condom when he was not wearing a condemn, sex under false pretenses was possibly rape there. If you applied this rule to make cheating in general (if you are still having sex with your partner) legit rape then a lot more people would be in prison though. It's kind of a fair definition from an academic standpoint, but employing it legally is obviously unrealistic.

The main point though was this was by her definition, not like other people trying to shoehorn a bigger badder word in here but she specifically established this with her boyfriend because presumably she didn't want him sleeping around on her.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Julian Assange was accused of surprise sex, not rape, but mostly it was because of wikileaks and they needed a reason to jail him

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

FoolyCharged posted:

yeah, pretty much.

I mean there might be a case for calling it that if the boyfriend had agreed and explicitly stated that he didn't give consent in that situation, but I don't think he did and I'm not sure if that would hold up with consent being given at the time of the acts anyway.

The people involved are hilarious enough on their own merits guys, no need to wildly exaggerate.

Except the post that mentioned it said

ArbitraryC posted:

by her own definition raped

so really goons just need to learn to read

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

ArbitraryC posted:

To be fair it's kind of a grey area. The logic employed was "if I had known you had cheated on me, I wouldn't have wanted to sleep with you. Therefor, you slept with me under false pretenses which is then rape".

The law on the matter is perhaps equally ambiguous, for example there was the famous (but not in US courts) julian assange case wherein he was accused of rape for saying he wore a condom when he was not wearing a condemn, sex under false pretenses was possibly rape there. If you applied this rule to make cheating in general (if you are still having sex with your partner) legit rape then a lot more people would be in prison though. It's kind of a fair definition from an academic standpoint, but employing it legally is obviously unrealistic.

The main point though was this was by her definition, not like other people trying to shoehorn a bigger badder word in here but she specifically established this with her boyfriend because presumably she didn't want him sleeping around on her.

Augh :charliebrown:

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Don Tacorleone posted:

Julian Assange was accused of surprise sex, not rape, but mostly it was because of wikileaks and they needed a reason to jail him
I think it was both, there was one count of a lady saying he tried to initiate while she was asleep and another count of a lady saying he did a magic trick with a condom, but both were being taken seriously at the time iirc.

Bitter Beard
Sep 11, 2001

I don't even know what the fuck I'm doing!!

wait what happened

Turns out we're all rapists. The gay ones the straight ones, even the bent ones. All of us, all of us rapists.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

FoolyCharged posted:

yeah, pretty much.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Bitter Beard posted:

Turns out we're all rapists. The gay ones the straight ones, even the bent ones. All of us, all of us rapists.

*breaks into show tune about rape*

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Does anyone that matters cares about these nerds?

Will these faggits ruin my portfolio?

EDIT: white married male here, i guess now I am rapist.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

The Droid posted:

Except the post that mentioned it said

so really goons just need to learn to read

I was referring to all the people flat out saying she raped him. The people properly qualifying with "By her own rules" fit the bill for letting them be hilarious on their own.

e:

welp

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

In some ways this guy is cucking himself and has very little self respect

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

wait what happened

hi raspy welcome back

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Lol talking about any of this on social media

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

ArbitraryC posted:

a lady saying he did a magic trick with a condom

"I'm going to make this condom disappear."

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Falsum posted:

"I'm going to make this condom disappear."

real talk I once had sex with a legit woman and when we were done we couldn't find the condom

I'm guessing it got lost in her cavernous vagina

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bitter Beard
Sep 11, 2001

I don't even know what the fuck I'm doing!!

Don Tacorleone posted:

*breaks into show tune about rape*

• Locked thread