Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FluffieDuckie

why thank you machai for putting that lovely thing there in my thread :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

who did he piss off what's the story

FluffieDuckie

Bo-Pepper posted:

i mean it could be anyone, but his most current project is in en

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3658743&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1#post433705018

Iseeyouseemeseeyou

Bo-Pepper posted:

i don't have the faintest idea

Lil Cunty

ICU, your av is setting GBS on fire!

treasure bear

Made this but I don't think I'll use it

weird

by zen death robot

thats a crazy good av

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
i need this av immediately comrades

FluffieDuckie

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

i need this av immediately comrades

you want someone to buy you an av in the middle of this av bloodbath? might as well just throw your money into the street

Harthacnut

It's time I take the next step and get myself an av. I like nerd stuff like video games, but I also like cute animals, which is kinda lame so I guess surprise me? :shobon:

Salmiakki

Lord of Bore posted:

It's time I take the next step and get myself an av. I like nerd stuff like video games, but I also like cute animals, which is kinda lame so I guess surprise me? :shobon:

Harthacnut

:stwoon:

Scaly Haylie

could someone please please please get this down to avatar size and make it all clean and transparent? tia

FluffieDuckie

:vince:

FluffieDuckie

Lizard Wizard posted:

could someone please please please get this down to avatar size and make it all clean and transparent? tia

nooooo what about your current av. i'm in love with him

Scaly Haylie

FluffieDuckie posted:

nooooo what about your current av. i'm in love with him

well okay maybe in like a year then :3:

FluffieDuckie

Lizard Wizard posted:

well okay maybe in like a year then :3:

ok, ok i can settle for that

Salmiakki

Lizard Wizard posted:

Scaly Haylie

and i will save THAT

for LATER

Harthacnut

:peanut:

tyler

looking good

FluffieDuckie

Lizard Wizard posted:

and i will save THAT

for LATER

yeah that kind of rocks. i won't cry big tears if you change it

Saranya

congrats dude!

FluffieDuckie

another yob success story :love:

Pikachu

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE
good avs happening itt

Stormyish

hey, you're kinda sorta in my story by means of only kinda sorta looking like the main character

Hobo Grandpa

"Trigger" is my trigger word.
Hobo Grandpa ain't even needin' an AV. Hobo's ain't no homeless fools asking for handouts. He's just happy to be here.

FluffieDuckie

Hobo Grandpa posted:

Hobo Grandpa ain't even needin' an AV. Hobo's ain't no homeless fools asking for handouts. He's just happy to be here.

i'm sorry to break this to you, but you do actually need an av. that babby is horrible

posting smiling

FluffieDuckie posted:

i'm sorry to break this to you, but you do actually need an av. that babby is horrible

fluffieduckie i know you try hard to cultivate your mean take no prisoners posting style, but please.. it's only a baby

Hobo Grandpa

"Trigger" is my trigger word.

Classicist posted:

fluffieduckie i know you try hard to cultivate your mean take no prisoners posting style, but please.. it's only a baby

Babby's can't even panhandle or busk, I guess crying kinda counts as begging, but just barely.

Afro Doug

after hours of deliberation i have decided this should be your avatar

arnbiguous
where did the really tall avs come from

Petr
what were the toilet lord avs

Harthacnut

Petr posted:

what were the toilet lord avs

like that but minus the baby head and it just said toiletlord at the bottom

Petr
I know what they were, but what were they? Like where did they come from and why did they exist

Scaly Haylie

Petr posted:

I know what they were, but what were they? Like where did they come from and why did they exist

hth

Harthacnut

Oh, they were just a replacement for the stupid newbie, that came after big idiot bad post but before forum babby

arnbiguous
do you think toilet sonic can feel shadow the hedgehog's hedgedick inside his nose

Petr
welp, that's enough internet for one night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

tehloki posted:

where did the really tall avs come from

ozma used to load oversized avs on the server for us as a sneaky way of getting around av size limitations

then lowtax came back from china and said wtf

some special people still get them loaded, but for all intents and purposes bigavs are a thing of the past