Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
has anyone bought fez yet this 5 dollar bill is burning a hole in my pants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

coleman francis posted:

has anyone bought fez yet this 5 dollar bill is burning a hole in my pants

its gay and dumb

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
I hope Phil Fish doesn't kill himself, because Phil Fish is an unending fountain of entertainment.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Don Tacorleone posted:

Julian Assange was accused of surprise sex, not rape, but mostly it was because of wikileaks and they needed a reason to jail him

And to think, if this hadn't happened I could have had ringside seats at the Zoe Quinn fail circus.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Shithouse Dave posted:

And to think, if this hadn't happened I could have had ringside seats at the Zoe Quinn fail circus.

lol

BlueChocolate
Jan 4, 2014
she should make a game about cucking

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I wanna high five the sex havers for making so many turds angry.

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
I think this whole drama is like Abe's moderation: sad and pathetic, but a few funny guys were inspired and made good jokes because of it.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Falsum posted:

I think this whole drama is like Abe's moderation: sad and pathetic, but a few funny guys were inspired and made good jokes because of it.

Abe's moderating was better than loving Zoe Quinn.

barfoid 4
Aug 21, 2014

by XyloJW
My sex fantasy is Leah dunham and this girl..... just loving going town on my rod, and getting really intimate and kissing me and breathing on me.

barfoid 4
Aug 21, 2014

by XyloJW
stay safe poverty ghost

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

barfoid 4 posted:

My sex fantasy is Leah dunham and this girl..... just loving going town on my rod, and getting really intimate and kissing me and breathing on me.

You like your women like your Chineese food, dumpy.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
my fantasy is barfoid 5

yeah i know, "go back to fetlife"

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Did somebody die? If not you guys should be ashamed. 30 pages of poo poo today.

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Zoe Quinn is one of many women targeted by the Gamergate harassment campaign.

Support a feminist today!

John Kruk posted:

You mean 30 pages of pure entertainment

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

John Kruk posted:

shut up fucker bitch

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

is this anything y/n

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

John Kruk posted:

tumbleweed

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

John Kruk posted:

*crickets*

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

lovely Wizard posted:

is this anything y/n

I don't know I'm not a loving nerd.

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

lovely Wizard posted:

is this anything y/n

More circumstantial evidence pointing towards the point that Fish Doxx'd himself. Anyone hacking his place would have just used standard zip or rar to compress the files, this is a compression that isn't often used by everyday people, web servers, or hackers. However I suspect it is used in the gaming industry...

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Filippo Corridoni posted:

Everyone in this situation is extremely mentally ill and totally unmedicated. Who here's rooting for a suicide?

My money's on Phil Fish.

phil fish is going to make suicide threats and then never actually kill himself

i know this because i'm older than 5 years old and have developed basic pattern recognition

Very Strange Things
May 21, 2008
No idea what this thread is about but I saw some pictures on the first page or two so

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

lovely Wizard posted:

is this anything y/n

We've had a lot of fun in this thread, we've laughed at a lot of weird people.

Let's turn things up a notch.

So, the difference between FAT and FAT32....

BlueChocolate
Jan 4, 2014
LMAO@ the goons pretending they wouldn't bang this girl

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

cock hero flux posted:

phil fish is going to make suicide threats and then never actually kill himself

i know this because i'm older than 5 years old and have developed basic pattern recognition

Now now, there's a solid chance he'll actually try to kill himself but he'll do it with the hope of someone saving him and grabbing more attention.

Just like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnh6ZDKOVOI

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Very Strange Things posted:

No idea what this thread is about but I saw some pictures on the first page or two so

im cummign

Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

Real talk about the condom, she was mass loving guys while specifically arguing with him about him not needing to use protection literally hours after she'd just got done loving guys, in a non hosed up world that should clearly be some kind of misdemeanor assault charge (assault is the putting someone in danger, battery is actually doing the damage). Yeah even if it were a guy doing it to a girl or a guy doing it to another guy or a horse doing it to a donkey that poo poo is severely hosed up (not horse to donkey that creates mules you dumbasses and mules are cool)

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Sexual Liberation.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Ulver posted:

Real talk about the condom, she was mass loving guys while specifically arguing with him about him not needing to use protection literally hours after she'd just got done loving guys, in a non hosed up world that should clearly be some kind of misdemeanor assault charge (assault is the putting someone in danger, battery is actually doing the damage). Yeah even if it were a guy doing it to a girl or a guy doing it to another guy or a horse doing it to a donkey that poo poo is severely hosed up (not horse to donkey that creates mules you dumbasses and mules are cool)

change your name to Vaginal Assault Weapon

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
plan B is so liberating

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

BlueChocolate posted:

would not, because im gay

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

BlueChocolate posted:

Really?

Have you seen her YouTube page?

Like watch this video of her, talking about getting a chip installed into her hand and thinking she at least got a doctor or nurse to do it... however then see the video she put of of her doing it herself and jamming a needle into her hand.

Watch it and other gems, then ask yourself who the hell would date this person? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa3s9fMOic8

Edit: Or this video of her doing somekind of wierd dance of the seven veils tron thing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBiodfeVcnY

Shadoer fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Aug 23, 2014

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

i dont understand why people get piercings on their cheeks and stuff.

i'd ask her if she looks dumb as hell but then again she has lavender (???) hair

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Shadoer posted:

Really?

Have you seen her YouTube page?

Like watch this video of her, talking about getting a chip installed into her hand and thinking she at least got a doctor or nurse to do it... however then see the video she put of of her doing it herself and jamming a needle into her hand.

Watch it and other gems, then ask yourself who the hell would date this person? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa3s9fMOic8

Thanks for the link. She is loving hot.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Deus Ex was an incredibly important game for my emotional and intellectual development.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Ulver posted:

not as cool as M.U.L.E.s

Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

Business Gorillas posted:

change your name to Vaginal Assault Weapon

don't fit, will Vag Assault Weapon comply with your official request y/n

also need to know if you're pro-mule before going through with this

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

can i get a pic from that girl from gooncamp and a pic of her in that video side by side for comparison?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Wait a second...mules come from horses loving donkeys?

• Locked thread