Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Do over Ham
Mar 20, 2009

MondayHotDog posted:

Whew, I was afraid it was my transmission.

Look in the tunk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

MondayHotDog posted:

You're a dull boy, MondayHotDog.

OrangeKing
Dec 5, 2002

They do play in October!
Let's bee friends!

NoMoneyDown
Jan 27, 2009

I've got the advantage. You've got nothing.

MondayHotDog posted:

It was just vapor locked.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Hey I just got here, what's going on?

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.
Here's an appealing fellow. They're a-peeling him off the sidewalk.

OrangeKing
Dec 5, 2002

They do play in October!
When I was 17...I drank some very good beer...

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

NoMoneyDown posted:

The two sweetest words in the English language.

SCREW FLANDERS!

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist

OrangeKing posted:

When I was 17...I drank some very good beer...

Good evening, young man, my name is Charles Norwood. Furthermore to this beer, I would also like 3 of your finest, cheapest cigars. Here's my ID which confirms my adultivity.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
There's a distinct possibility that this episode has more quotes than any other episode.

I mean...uh...Dental Plan!

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Do over Ham posted:

Look in the tunk.

That's a pretty big caboose for a baby...

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

MondayHotDog posted:

Good evening, young man, my name is Charles Norwood. Furthermore to this beer, I would also like 3 of your finest, cheapest cigars. Here's my ID which confirms my adultivity.

WHY MUST YOU TURN THIS THREAD INTO A HOUSE OF LIES!?!?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Mister Kingdom posted:

YOU NEED A HEART TO LIVE

Cannons are designed to hurt.

THEY'RE DESIGNED TO HURT! :aaa:

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

The Great Twist

Jerusalem posted:

Cannons are designed to hurt.

THEY'RE DESIGNED TO HURT! :aaa:

Of course for safety reasons we don't keep the cannon loaded. It's just common sense.

Do over Ham
Mar 20, 2009

DrBouvenstein posted:

There's a distinct possibility that this episode has more quotes than any other episode.

Lisa needs braces.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

DrBouvenstein posted:

It was the best of quotes, it was the blurst of quotes? Stupid monkey!

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug
It was the best of times, it was the BLURST of times!

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed

Do over Ham posted:

Lisa needs braces.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MondayHotDog posted:

Of course for safety reasons we don't keep the cannon loaded. It's just common sense.

And that's why they call it Fort Sensible

Actually that's not why they call it Fort Sensible

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Gimme five bees for a quote, you'd say.

OrangeKing
Dec 5, 2002

They do play in October!

DrBouvenstein posted:

Gimme five bees for a quote, you'd say.

And that's the tooth!

gingerberger
Jun 20, 2014

Gotta love my Squirtle Swag

Root Bear posted:

SCREW FLANDERS!

Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Fla Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandorsndors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

OrangeKing posted:

And that's the tooth!

Oops! I said the quiet part loud and the loud part quiet.

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

The Great Twist

gingerberger posted:

Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Fla Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandorsndors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors Scrow Flandors

gingerberger, if you can quote "Screw Flanders" without using the letter E, I won't ban you.

gingerberger
Jun 20, 2014

MondayHotDog posted:

gingerberger, if you can quote "Screw Flanders" without using the letter E, I won't ban you.

Soon you'll have a mighty hump MondayHotDog.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

OrangeKing posted:

And that's the tooth!

I think women should be able to play any sport men play, but hockey is so violent and dangerous -- look at IMJack's teeth.

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed

TMMadman posted:

I think women should be able to play any sport men play, but hockey is so violent and dangerous -- look at IMJack's teeth.

TMMadman, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls' sports, such as hot-oil wrestling, foxy boxing, and such-and-such

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

TMMadman posted:

Stop trying to get us to do presentations on IMJack's teeth, what is it with you and those things? :rolleyes:

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe

TMMadman posted:

Do you haff my teeff?

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Stop trying to get us to do presentations on IMJack's teeth, what is it with you and those things? :rolleyes:

The kick is up... it's looking good... the ball is turning into a fat bald guy! And it's no good, and you know what we say every time something strange happens, it's good that Jerusalem did that. It's very good!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

ThNextGreenLantern posted:

The kick is up... it's looking good... the ball is turning into a fat bald guy! And it's no good, and you know what we say every time something strange happens, it's good that Jerusalem did that. It's very good!

Don't worry, I'm sure the kicker can fall back on his degree in.... COMMUNICATIONS!?! :gonk:

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

"MALAISE FOREVER" is a really funny combination of two words. Welp, see you later

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Jerusalem posted:

Don't worry, I'm sure the kicker can fall back on his degree in.... COMMUNICATIONS!?! :gonk:

But here, where you say "What I got, you gotta get and put it in you," how about just, "What I'd like is I'd like to hug and kiss you"?

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

gingerberger posted:

If it'll make you feel any better, I've learned that life is one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flandors was dead.

OrangeKing
Dec 5, 2002

They do play in October!

Drink-Mix Man posted:

If it'll make you feel any better, I've learned that life is one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flandors was dead.

What about Bob Hope? He's been consistently popular for over fifty years.

gingerberger
Jun 20, 2014

The SituAsian posted:

TMMadman, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls' sports, such as hot-oil wrestling, foxy boxing, and such-and-such

ehhh it's in the back somewhere...

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

OrangeKing posted:

Ditto Tom Jones.

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

The Dennis System posted:

Ditto Tom Jones.

We salute you, our half-inflated dark lord.

......oy

Do over Ham
Mar 20, 2009

Bobo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

OrangeKing posted:

Aw, you can come up with statistics to prove anything, OrangeKing. Forty percent of all people know that.