Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

arak0r
Feb 10, 2006

The Ugly

Mordiceius posted:

#teamleslie

drat right. Not sure if the producers would want the Malibu man winning their big prize and trophy, but he is one of the better cooks on the show right now, along with Elizabeth. Him learning to get along with people better won't hurt either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GuyDudeBroMan
Jun 3, 2013

by Ralp
Is there a way to watch this show with no bleeps?

benisntfunny
Dec 2, 2004
I'm Perfect.

GuyDudeBroMan posted:

Is there a way to watch this show with no bleeps?

Wait for a DVD release

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
I think KN on Netflix/Amazon is unbleeped. The real question is where to see Hotel Hell unblurred :getin:

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Anne Whateley posted:

I think KN on Netflix/Amazon is unbleeped. The real question is where to see Hotel Hell unblurred :getin:

In your nightmares.

Grin and Tonic
Oct 20, 2008

having a blast online
If you want a Top Chef style show with Ramsay being an awesome host, try The F Word instead of Hell's Kitchen. Seriously can't recommend it enough.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice

Grin and Tonic posted:

If you want a Top Chef style show with Ramsay being an awesome host, try The F Word instead of Hell's Kitchen. Seriously can't recommend it enough.

His Ultimate Cookery Course videos are good, too. They complement the cookbook of the same name.

Hand of the King
May 11, 2012
His Ultimate Cookery Course meals are really delicious.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice

Hand of the King posted:

His Ultimate Cookery Course meals are really delicious.

Plus his helpful kitchen tips really are. Now I never cry when I slice or dice an onion.

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

You seriously have issues.

Go catch more racoons in a net and step away from the computer.

ibntumart posted:

Plus his helpful kitchen tips really are. Now I never cry when I slice or dice an onion.

I would like to know this tip

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

yippeekiyaymf posted:

Tissue manufacturers HATE him!

trem
Sep 17, 2009
My contacts keep me from crying when I cut onions.

So it really, really sucks when I'm out of contacts or just being dumb and wearing glasses.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCGS067s0zo

beejay
Apr 7, 2002

NOTinuyasha posted:

I've heard of it but aside from Top Chef competition cooking shows never really did it for me, even if Ramsey is the host I don't think I'd enjoy it. Speaking of topic confusion, why not just call this the Gordon Ramsey thread or something?

How did you know this thread was about Ramsay to come here and post your timely link if you were confused by the title and yet you only knew one show what is even happening :psyduck:

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

yippeekiyaymf posted:

Refrigerate it.

raditts posted:

Tissue manufacturers HATE him!
What happens next will not bring you to tears.

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

College Slice

Yup, that's the video. It really does work, too. His perfect scrambled eggs are great as well (I don't do the chives, though):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0

All those little instructional bits from his cooking series are probably worth a watch. I'm going to try his instructions on how to cut up a whole chicken into component parts this week (I have a hankering to make chicken paprikash).

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Just wear the fucking mask, Bob

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

trem posted:

My contacts keep me from crying when I cut onions.

So it really, really sucks when I'm out of contacts or just being dumb and wearing glasses.

That's my only regret of getting LASIK

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

I don't care how many people I probably infected with COVID-19 while refusing to wear a mask, my comfort is far more important than the health and safety of everyone around me!

No dessert!? Pork chops and applesauce

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

MasterChef, sponsored by the Philips Air Fryer lol

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer
What kind of grandmother only eats loving pork chops?

TrekBek
Mar 27, 2013

slug life
Even if Leslie doesn't win, his wife can buy him a cookbook. I'd buy it.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Joe is such a loving douche that he can't even give a compliment without it being backhanded.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet

raditts posted:

Joe is such a loving douche that he can't even give a compliment without it being backhanded.

I missed it. What did he say?

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

I wanna punch Courtney in the face.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Coconut Indian posted:

I missed it. What did he say?

Something like "You always surprise me right when I'm ready to write you off."

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

mattfl posted:

I wanna punch Courtney in the face.
Maybe you need some anger management.

HAHA gently caress you all, she won.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
Hasn't he been doing pretty consistently well though?

Edit: ughhhhhh

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

^^^
I thought so, yeah, but you know, Joe's a dickhead.

Did they even show what she made?

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Doesn't dim sum take like hours to just make the drat pork?

Bob Morales
Aug 18, 2006

Jaime is going to have a stroke

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~
Hahaha Jamie is losing her loving mind and looking like she's gonna barf and cry and Leslie is just like "Jesus christ I'm screwed"

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

Oh hey, I forgot to nominate Jaimee to go home this week and here she is flailing about while working with Leslie.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Mad Dragon posted:

Maybe you need some anger management.

HAHA gently caress you all, she won.

Your constant white-knighting is almost as weird and off-putting as the people that vehemently hate her, just FYI.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Courtney is a fake garbage person. That is all.

mattfl
Aug 27, 2004

Jamie is going home tonight, after she has a stroke first, jesus calm the gently caress down.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

raditts posted:

Your constant white-knighting is almost as weird and off-putting as the people that vehemently hate her, just FYI.

I'm not white knighting, but it's pretty annoying when people want to punch someone on a loving TV show.

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
Unedited footage from tonight's episode of Jaimee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_XaIuw6K6Q

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
Why does Courtney looked panicked? She should be eating all of this up.

TrekBek
Mar 27, 2013

slug life

Ghostpilot posted:

Why does Courtney looked panicked? She should be eating all of this up.

Headache from everyone screaming, probably. Poor baby.

Also, Graham jumping around and shouting like my mother watching soccer was cute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

haha I just noticed this thread has the GiP tag. Good job, Raduim.