Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
24-7 Urkel Cosplay
Feb 12, 2003

hubris.height posted:

skeletons don't have boobs this is upsetting

also i beat the final boss of dark souls 2 last night, now i have to beat the dlc dragon :toot:

the skeleton bartender uses pumpkins for boobs

yup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
HEEEEEEEELLO LADIES! :pervert:

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/female-adults-oust-teenage-boys-largest-gaming-demographic/#.U_Ykel5sJOk.twitter

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

hubris.height posted:

every morning she make titties outta paper towels
obrien be callin her biggie smalls

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED *deactivates tumblr forever*

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

maniacdevnull posted:

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED *deactivates tumblr forever*

haha idgi tho

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

hey qig come play wow, its a fun experience and you only really burn out if you begin raiding

there is a fun pokemon type game to play, you can play dress up with old gear types and the new expansion has new models, plus a boost to 90 when you buy it now or later

just dont play forever and ignore life like forums poster wojtek who gave away his dogs cause he played too much wow

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012

Miley Virus posted:

to be fair gamers will cry and bitch and get enraged about almost literally anything

This is true but it is also one of the places where I think consoles are superior to PCs. The vast majority of people who play console games do so casually, it's like iPad games, nobody ever got really mad about an iPad game.

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Ocrassus posted:

nobody ever got really mad about an iPad game.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Ocrassus posted:

This is true but it is also one of the places where I think consoles are superior to PCs. The vast majority of people who play console games do so casually, it's like iPad games, nobody ever got really mad about an iPad game.

you clearly do not read iPad gaming forums

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
Man I stumbled across an X-15 docu last night and now I want to restart my spaceplane program in KSP. I don't even know what mods to use anymore

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]

Ocrassus posted:

nobody ever got really mad about an iPad game.

that's because there are no games on the ipad

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Silver Alicorn posted:

Man I stumbled across an X-15 docu last night and now I want to restart my spaceplane program in KSP. I don't even know what mods to use anymore

spaceplane plus

or just wait a bit, it's becoming an official part of the game '"'soon'"'

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012

Granbar posted:

that's because there are no games on the ipad

there's a pretty decent Pokemon clone out there I'm informed.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
why can't i get star wars: the old republic from steam? :(

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

maniacdevnull posted:

spaceplane plus

or just wait a bit, it's becoming an official part of the game '"'soon'"'

yeah ksp is one of those games where if you keep waiting for features to come out, you'll never play!

I'm surprised the new B9 still hasn't been released though, it looks done and isn't it just parts?

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

prefect posted:

steam is the inferior platform to origin, obviously :rolleyes:

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
lol if u think nongamers or gamers on whatever other platform or anybody anywhere period is not a stupid whiny piece of poo poo about something somewhere everyone is terrible loving nuke the planet already jesus

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
the only reason I haven't installed spaceplane plus is that I'm afraid of stuff breaking when the game tries to install the officially adopted version over the mod version in the future

that and ksp is suddenly giving me terrible memory problems and I don't think I can fit new parts

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]

prefect posted:

gaben doing you a favor there, mate

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

yeah that's why I've been avoiding installing parts packs and just seeing what I can do with stock parts this time around

I could really use me some B9 + procedural stuff though

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

haveblue posted:

the only reason I haven't installed spaceplane plus is that I'm afraid of stuff breaking when the game tries to install the officially adopted version over the mod version in the future

that and ksp is suddenly giving me terrible memory problems and I don't think I can fit new parts

yeah 0.24 is a step backwards in stability for me and im playing on 32 bit windows

maybe it's a mod (ive got a bunch) but i really feel like they all ran better on 0.23

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Silver Alicorn posted:

yeah that's why I've been avoiding installing parts packs and just seeing what I can do with stock parts this time around

I could really use me some B9 + procedural stuff though

i try to avoid part packs for the most part but spp looks really good and fits in nicely with stock

i also wish someone took just the kas storage bins and eva part placement things and cut out the dumb winches and junk but it looks like it's never been updated for 0.24 and the guy who is maintaining it is a shitbag

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
mac here and I just posted in the grey thread about exactly what is happening to me

it's a natural time to take a ksp break anyway, steam says I just passed 300 hours

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
cgs: finally finished fthreear cooping with my buddy, was fun enough for a b game but :whoptc: the story is pure poo poo

Valgeta
Aug 21, 2014

by Ralp
Gonna go to microsofts id@xbox event on Thursday and ask why they didn't accept me for a Dev kit

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Vintersorg posted:

hey qig come play wow, its a fun experience and you only really burn out if you begin raiding

there is a fun pokemon type game to play, you can play dress up with old gear types and the new expansion has new models, plus a boost to 90 when you buy it now or later

just dont play forever and ignore life like forums poster wojtek who gave away his dogs cause he played too much wow

can you play on vanilla private servers with the starter edition because I really don't feel like spending money

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

you have to download a special version of WoW (the last vanilla patch rollup) to play on vanilla servers

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Silver Alicorn posted:

you have to download a special version of WoW (the last vanilla patch rollup) to play on vanilla servers

ugh. gently caress buying wow and paying $15/mo

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

wait so ksp broke?

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I don't think so except haveblue's having issues, and I'm having trouble picking mods since the mod scene has changed so much since I was last active

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Notorious QIG posted:

ugh. gently caress buying wow and paying $15/mo

you can torrent the old client or install it off old cds if you still have them (lol); there are 2 vanilla wow server thread things in pgs if that's what you're after, they also have links. it's free either way, and one of the private server companies actually won a lawsuit against blizzard a couple weeks ago so apparently it's legal to emulate wow now lmao

Katana Gomai fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Aug 23, 2014

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

OK This game is win!

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Pewdiepie posted:

OK This game is win!

p hosed up imo

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

spankmeister posted:

p hosed up imo

Why do you hate sexy boobs so much?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

hubris.height posted:

also i beat the final boss of dark souls 2 last night, now i have to beat the dlc dragon :toot:

tge skeleton bartrnder has a pair od gourds stuffed in her shirt. i think the princess uses oranges

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Notorious QIG posted:

can you play on vanilla private servers with the starter edition because I really don't feel like spending money

a few weeks ago i was playing on a wotlk private server. skipped the first 70 levels so i didnt get burnt out, the last 10 were loving awful i cant imagine playing this poo poo retail. there are servers with a bunch of people on them and i guess emulation isnt that bad now cause i didnt run into many problems

mmos are fun for like two week stretches which is why they are bad for a subscription model imo. lol free third rate 6 year old mmos

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

nigga crab pollock posted:

a few weeks ago i was playing on a wotlk private server. skipped the first 70 levels so i didnt get burnt out, the last 10 were loving awful i cant imagine playing this poo poo retail. there are servers with a bunch of people on them and i guess emulation isnt that bad now cause i didnt run into many problems

mmos are fun for like two week stretches which is why they are bad for a subscription model imo. lol free third rate 6 year old mmos

if you've got a fun group of people to play with, it doesn't really matter how old the engine is. as long as wow doesn't drop below some magical "tipping point" (:barf:) of subscribers, they'll keep minting money

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

prefect posted:

if you've got a fun group of people to play with, it doesn't really matter how old the engine is. as long as wow doesn't drop below some magical "tipping point" (:barf:) of subscribers, they'll keep minting money

and when that happens wow2 is conveniently ready for release

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

dragon enthusiast posted:

and when that happens wow2 is conveniently ready for release

blizzard sned the wos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008