Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Zoe Quinn is one of many women targeted by the Gamergate harassment campaign.

Support a feminist today!

FoolyCharged posted:

Why do people keep calling it a kitchen? It's literally just a fridge and a stove sitting in the middle of a room and nothing else. Calling that a kitchen is an insult to kitchens everywhere.

Probably for the same reason we all refer to her as a "game developer" even though her one game is a crappy "Choose your own adventure" book in a digital format.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pleasant Friend
Dec 30, 2008

Why do people keep making chicken noises in this thread???

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

that kitchen was made in a game jam

juliuspringle
Jul 7, 2007

Rad Tad posted:

that kitchen was made in a game jam

Something got jammed alright but I don't know if it was a game.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

heh

california roll
Feb 23, 2009
phil fish is in big trouble over viddy

juliuspringle
Jul 7, 2007

california roll posted:

phil fish is in big trouble over viddy

Details? Like is it something concrete?

gabensraum
Sep 16, 2003

LOAD "NICE!",8,1
thread title is a bit misleading, i clicked for the promise of hot cuckolding stories but have found only terrible posters with terrible opinions, including this one.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

This hysteria over SJWs is pretty loving surreal. A bunch of internet feminists getting blamed for the collapse of Western Gamer civilisation and a woman who made one mildly notable game apparently at the centre of a grand conspiracy to censor the famously independent and incorruptable Gaming media with her vagina. I mean what

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

quite the fucker posted:

i'm the black knight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQPGtzmStq4

edit Woah beaten, but man is it some good pinball

juliuspringle
Jul 7, 2007

gabensraum posted:

thread title is a bit misleading, i clicked for the promise of hot cuckolding stories but have found only terrible posters with terrible opinions, including this one.

How come that poo poo is always about men getting cucked? I demand equal rights for women to be cucked.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

juliuspringle posted:

How come that poo poo is always about men getting cucked? I demand equal rights for women to be cucked.

Zoe slept with a married guy, so his wife got cucked, too.

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

A Steampunk Gent posted:

This hysteria over SJWs is pretty loving surreal. A bunch of internet feminists getting blamed for the collapse of Western Gamer civilisation and a woman who made one mildly notable game apparently at the centre of a grand conspiracy to censor the famously independent and incorruptable Gaming media with her vagina. I mean what

More along the lines of their censoring of the main discussion areas and boards of the internet just to save their reputation. Like seriously if they had just apologized or even ignored it, no one would care.

Instead they acted like an 8 year old who get's caught by their brother stealing a cookie from the cookie jar. Rather than own up to stealing the cookie or apologizing and maybe accepting a 15 minute time out, the kid takes the jar and smashes it to pieces in the brothers room and then tries to tell their parents that the brother did it.

juliuspringle
Jul 7, 2007

Paladinus posted:

Zoe slept with a married guy, so his wife got cucked, too.

Touche internet, you win THIS one.

Uluru
Feb 21, 2007

Who dares to defy me?! I am Uluru the invincible!

Shadoer posted:

So basically the reason this thread is even up is because the SWJ aligned mods haven't noticed this thread yet... which I guess is possible considering Cuckquest or the previous name that Redditt is burning down doesn't sound related to the whole Quinnspiracy. I guess also that Lotax posted in this thread might have helped a bit.

lol

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

juliuspringle posted:

the proper term is cuckqeaning

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckquean

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Shadoer posted:

More along the lines of their censoring of the main discussion areas and boards of the internet just to save their reputation. Like seriously if they had just apologized or even ignored it, no one would care.

Instead they acted like an 8 year old who get's caught by their brother stealing a cookie from the cookie jar. Rather than own up to stealing the cookie or apologizing and maybe accepting a 15 minute time out, the kid takes the jar and smashes it to pieces in the brothers room and then tries to tell their parents that the brother did it.

lmao if your brother did this

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Ahundredbux posted:

lmao if your brother did this

No, but I have a friend that had their kid do this. They weren't impressed.

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

A Steampunk Gent posted:

"centre"

juliuspringle
Jul 7, 2007

No one can claim this thread isn't educational.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

quote:

17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written a mystery: Babylon The Great, the mother of harlots and abominations of the Earth. [King James Version; the New International Version uses "prostitutes" instead of "harlots"].
17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sat.
17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he comes, he must continue a short space.
17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goes into perdition.

Revelation is actually about vidya, zoe is the whore of babylon & PC gaming the beast, the 7 kings are consoles from NES onwards with XBone or PS4 being the 6th current one, jesus is console gaming as a whole and the 144000 are 4chan and reddit.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 29 minutes!

jalopybrown posted:

Revelation is actually about vidya, zoe is the whore of babylon & PC gaming the beast, the 7 kings are consoles from NES onwards with XBone or PS4 being the 6th current one, jesus is console gaming as a whole and the 144000 are 4chan and reddit.

makes u think

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

jalopybrown posted:

does this mean 7 guys are going to get to come, am i reading this right?

I will defend Zoe

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

lmao this is the stupidest thing on earth did 4chan posters really donate $6k to some lady game dev group to spite anita sarkeesian?

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

Fandyien posted:

lmao this is the stupidest thing on earth did 4chan posters really donate $6k to some lady game dev group to spite anita sarkeesian?

4chan donated to a lady game jam to spite zoe quinn

some MRAs donated money to a recurring video series about how much they hate anita sarkeesian, and possibly to prove oj did nothing wrong

fools, their money, etc

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem

Fandyien posted:

yep and now those devs now want to donate that money to zoe quinn's charity to "show that the project was never about hurting her" lol

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
idk I think giving the young capitalists $6,000 to put your groups character in a game that will actually be made is better than giving Zoe Quinn $2500 a month.

edit: ^ lol.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
But I am a trans-Communist so you're wrong.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012
Probation
i'm getting kind of bored of this drama, if phil fish isn't going to kill himself he should have the decency to say so and stop wasting all of our time

how about it mr fish

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

i'm getting kind of bored of this drama, if phil fish isn't going to kill himself he should have the decency to say so and stop wasting all of our time

how about it mr fish

he will disappear and all that will remain is a frowning pile of facial hair lying in a puddle of blood

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

I want her to stick her magnetic implant up my rear end.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

a cop posted:

I want her to stick her magnetic implant up my rear end.

a cop really brings the reality of this thread home.

I"m surprised you're able to post with all the sex you've been having with her imo.

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
The lady should be free to suck and gently caress whomever she chooses.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

gabensraum posted:

:qq:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Meg From Family Guy posted:

The lady should be free to suck and gently caress whomever she chooses.

shmm, shmh,, but my video game ethics

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.
Surely that panhandling for money for your "Game Jam" actually going into your personal bank account is breaching some kind of charity code of practise? I know I'm reaching here but I'd love it if the last person to gently caress Zoe Quinn was the IRS.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Obama's America is our last hope.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Junkfist posted:

Obama's America is our last hope.
Kenyan Islamic communism will save us all

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Fandyien posted:

no to spite quinn, it's the group that quinn destroyed in order to make her game jam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012
Probation
the fact that we're all talking about a Game Jam as if it's a real thing is just proof that the commies got the last laugh after all

• Locked thread