Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
made of bees
May 21, 2013
Please show your work, SedanChair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

SedanChair posted:

no, think about it

I'd rather not. :thumbsup:

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
I did. It's dumb.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
Seriously making me reconsider my hands off policy with regards to this thread.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

made of bees posted:

Please show your work, SedanChair.

Hey if you bring up Bulworth I'm going for the elephant in the room.

But I guess my bardic aegis is too refined. What a burden :(

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

SedanChair posted:

Let's play a game of Which Presidents Got Their Dicks Sucked by a Black Lady

(only white presidents are included for the sake of decorum)

All presidents until Hoover: yes, except Van Buren
Hoover: no
FDR: yes
Truman: yes
Eisenhower: yes
JFK: yes, probably Eartha Kitt
Nixon: no
Ford: yes
Carter: no
Reagan: no
Bush I: yes
Clinton: surprise! no
Bush II: no (alternately, let Sec Rice do it once out of pity)

I kinda doubt Buchanan ever got a bj from a lady of any race or ethnicity, actually.

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l
I thought harding was all about his neighbors wife

quote:

Honestly, I hurt with the insatiate longing, until I feel that there will never be any relief untilI take a long, deep, wild draught on your lips and then bury my face on your pillowing breasts. Oh, Carrie! I want the solace you only can give. It is awful to hunger so and be so wholly denied. . . . Wouldn’t you like to hear me ask if we only dared and answer, “We dare,” while souls rejoicing sang the sweetest of choruses in the music room? Wouldn’t you like to get sopping wet out on Superior — not the lake — for the joy of fevered fondling and melting kisses? Wouldn’t you like to make the suspected occupant of the next room jealous of the joys he could not know, as we did in morning communion at Richmond?. . .

Oh, Carrie mine! You can see I have yielded and written myself into wild desire. I could beg. And Jerry came and will not go, says he loves you, that you are the only, only love worthwhile in all this world, and I must tell you so and a score or more of other fond things he suggests, but I spare you. You must not be annoyed. He is so utterly devoted that he only exists to give you all. I fear you would find a fierce enthusiast today.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

SlipUp posted:

I thought harding was all about his neighbors wife

It's no longer all about the Benjamins. :pervert:

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I was selected for my skill.
Love to watch preseason football.

SALT CURES HAM
Jan 4, 2011
BoJack Horseman is a really good show.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I kinda doubt Buchanan ever got a bj from a lady of any race or ethnicity, actually.

When I read this, I thought you meant Pat Buchanan before I realized you were referring to the president. Still works, although for different reasons.

SALT CURES HAM posted:

BoJack Horseman is a really good show.

I like it a lot too, although the lack of any sort of catharsis in the season finale made me yell obscenities at the TV.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Swan Oat posted:

Love to watch preseason football.

the best part of football season is the local news expanding their 11pm newscast to an hour on fridays to cover all the high school foobaw games

hell yeah children getting brain damage. not like they were gonna win a fields medal or anything

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

SedanChair posted:

Reagan: no

According to Kitty Kelley's biography Nancy was the queen of BJ's in Hollywood so I don't doubt this for a second.

That being said, what the gently caress is wrong with you?

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Warren Beatty discussion: you know what's another really awesome movie for a hungover afternoon? Reds.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

comes along bort posted:

the best part of football season is the local news expanding their 11pm newscast to an hour on fridays to cover all the high school foobaw games

hell yeah children getting brain damage. not like they were gonna win a fields medal or anything

Is there a fields medal for domestic violence?

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

XyloJW posted:

Seriously making me reconsider my hands off policy with regards to this thread.
which president would be the most cute holding a kitty? i think clinton, fdr and later reagan would be cute, but the cutest would be nixon. he'd be sitting in the dark in the oval office going 'you're my only friend, herbert,' because of course he'd call the kitten herbert 'you'd never betray me. aroooo'

what do you guys think?

ReindeerF
Apr 20, 2002

Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro

SedanChair posted:

Is there a fields medal for domestic violence?
That's the one Nash won.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

A couple of pages ago, but the "fake drug" chat reminded me of this.

Last night, my co-worker asked me if I had heard about "kids smoking bedbugs to get high"

I went through the standard logic. Why would anyone do that? What makes you think that would get you high? Who tried it and how would you convince anyone else to try it? How many kids even know that bedbugs are something outside of a rhyme? Doesn't this all sound suspiciously like smoking banana peels or huffing poo poo vapors?

But no, she was adamant. Despite living in a world literally drenched in soft drugs and inhalants, she was perfectly willing to believe that kids were crushing up bedbugs into a pipe and smoking it. (I also couldn't help but ask why they had a pipe if they couldn't get their hands on weed. No satisfying answer there.)

Of course, she also believes that she has to get rid of her cat when she has a baby because "cats steal baby's breath."

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
Well that's some odd news to wake up to - a 6.0 earthquake in my and my wife's hometown, where we got married two weeks ago yesterday! Luckily there aren't any reported deaths yet, and both of our families and their homes are fine. Still, kind of sucky. Lots of pretty old buildings damaged.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Brawnfire posted:

Last night, my co-worker asked me if I had heard about "kids smoking bedbugs to get high"

I went through the standard logic. Why would anyone do that? What makes you think that would get you high? Who tried it and how would you convince anyone else to try it? How many kids even know that bedbugs are something outside of a rhyme? Doesn't this all sound suspiciously like smoking banana peels or huffing poo poo vapors?

But no, she was adamant. Despite living in a world literally drenched in soft drugs and inhalants, she was perfectly willing to believe that kids were crushing up bedbugs into a pipe and smoking it. (I also couldn't help but ask why they had a pipe if they couldn't get their hands on weed. No satisfying answer there.)

Of course, she also believes that she has to get rid of her cat when she has a baby because "cats steal baby's breath."
I think your co-worker is high.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Brawnfire posted:

Reminds me of the letter I took home from school in 3rd grade warning parents about how drug dealers were going to come to our suburban school during our tightly-supervised recess and pass out stickers laced with LSD to get us hooked on it.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Pope Guilty posted:

Reminds me of the letter I took home from school in 3rd grade warning parents about how drug dealers were going to come to our suburban school during our tightly-supervised recess and pass out stickers laced with LSD to get us hooked on it.

I would love to challenge the people who share these rumors to actually come up with a viable business plan for these things.

1.) Get elementary school children with no income to lick a sticker containing a non-addictive psychoactive drug.
2.) ???
3.) PROFIT!!!

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Brawnfire posted:

I would love to challenge the people who share these rumors to actually come up with a viable business plan for these things.

1.) Get elementary school children with no income to lick a sticker containing a non-addictive psychoactive drug.
2.) ???
3.) PROFIT!!!

um excuse me drugs are ADDICTIVE and DANGEROUS and RUIN LIVES

Also drug dealers are literally tempter devils sent by Satan not to reap profit but to wreak havoc upon the earth because, uh, hang on, gotta find a way to not use that word that starts with the n

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Brawnfire posted:

Is your coworker a walleyed peasant clad in a burlap sack?

ReindeerF
Apr 20, 2002

Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro

SedanChair posted:

I think we've all had enough of your racism.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Demons kidnapped my baby for big pharma experiments and replaced him with a changeling!

ReindeerF
Apr 20, 2002

Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro
Changeling rights are human rights!

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Yes getting kids addicted to drugs leads to glorious profits in the name of SatanReagan.

Dante Logos
Dec 31, 2010

McDowell posted:

Demons kidnapped my baby for big pharma experiments and replaced him with a changeling!

An incubus impregnated that girl so that means I don't have to pay child support.

What do you mean the DNA test indicates that I'm the father?! That means a succubus must of gotten my seed.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Dante Logos posted:

An incubus impregnated that girl so that means I don't have to pay child support.

What do you mean the DNA test indicates that I'm the father?! That means a succubus must of gotten my seed.

That means the MRA spermjacking alarmists were right all along! :tinfoil:

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Captain_Maclaine posted:

That means the MRA spermjacking alarmists were right all along! :tinfoil:

One weird trick to keep sluts/moochers from stealing your hard-earned seed: stick your dick into a tub of sodium hypochlorite before you ejaculate.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

SedanChair posted:

She didn't appreciate my use of the word "medieval" to describe that notion.

Suffice it to say, she's one of the more credulous people I know. I also know her boyfriend believes in chemtrails and, when I asked what she thought of them, she wasn't sure but felt it was possible that there was some foreign agent being distributed via airplanes.

I'd be worried for her, but honestly her beliefs will probably ingratiate her to more people than it alienates her from, so...

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

R. Mute posted:

which president would be the most cute holding a kitty? i think clinton, fdr and later reagan would be cute, but the cutest would be nixon. he'd be sitting in the dark in the oval office going 'you're my only friend, herbert,' because of course he'd call the kitten herbert 'you'd never betray me. aroooo'

what do you guys think?

:catdrugs::nixon: "Did you go into the plumbers` stash again, Herb? DID YOU?!"

Yeah, I can see that.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
nixon never appeared in a photo with a housecat. true story! (apparently)

Literally view my GIS failure

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Brawnfire posted:

She didn't appreciate my use of the word "medieval" to describe that notion.

Suffice it to say, she's one of the more credulous people I know. I also know her boyfriend believes in chemtrails and, when I asked what she thought of them, she wasn't sure but felt it was possible that there was some foreign agent being distributed via airplanes.

I'd be worried for her, but honestly her beliefs will probably ingratiate her to more people than it alienates her from, so...

Ask if she's registered to vote and hope to god she says no.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

Majorian posted:

Well that's some odd news to wake up to - a 6.0 earthquake in my and my wife's hometown, where we got married two weeks ago yesterday! Luckily there aren't any reported deaths yet, and both of our families and their homes are fine. Still, kind of sucky. Lots of pretty old buildings damaged.

I remember it was the middle of the night and all the way here in Fremont I was feeling aftershocks in bed. I was worried that these were preludes to the forecasted 6.7 earthquake we've been "overdue" for years.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Brawnfire posted:

Everyone knows you can't smoke bed bugs. Roaches, however...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrJwm7nq-E8

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

I remember it was the middle of the night and all the way here in Fremont I was feeling aftershocks in bed. I was worried that these were preludes to the forecasted 6.7 earthquake we've been "overdue" for years.

It's so weird - while there's property damage and some injuries from this one, I still find it funny that so many non-Californians are so unbelievably freaked out by earthquakes. Especially if those non-Californians live in hurricane or tornado areas. That poo poo's way more scary, IMO.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

Majorian posted:

It's so weird - while there's property damage and some injuries from this one, I still find it funny that so many non-Californians are so unbelievably freaked out by earthquakes. Especially if those non-Californians live in hurricane or tornado areas. That poo poo's way more scary, IMO.

True, but we can at least know when hurricanes and tornadoes are coming, right? We're always completely in the dark as to when the next big earthquake will arrive.

• Locked thread