Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

cthulhoo posted:

what do that and deprive the dedicated post counter itt of work

why I never

there's also the other thing that doesn't work right now, that shows how much everyone posted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Ughh. You stupid goons. Posting about things. What a stupid thing to do. Nothing in this world deserves enough care to post about on a forum. loving idiots.

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

Titty Warlord posted:

le cuck meme XD

:colbert:

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
The Fine Young Capitalists-IndieGoGo is still down :tinfoil:

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

horriblePencilist posted:

The Fine Young Capitalists-IndieGoGo is still down :tinfoil:

I think Indiegogo guarentees its projects so long as proof of sabotage can be given and they can record that poo poo internally.

But they sure did stick it to those loving 4chan misogynists by loving up their donation drive to a feminist cause. :smug:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
If Quinn hacked TFYC's indiegogo page, there's absolutely no reason to believe she didn't hack herself and Phil Fish too, so I kinda hope that's what they find out!

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Reminder what will happen to Zoe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

VJeff posted:

If Quinn hacked TFYC's indiegogo page, there's absolutely no reason to believe she didn't hack herself and Phil Fish too, so I kinda hope that's what they find out!

I seriously hope Phil Fish ends up murdering his own self.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Ape Fist posted:

I hope he winds up penniless and has to crawl back to video games, all "h-hey guys, Fez 2 is back on!" but Steam, Microsoft and Sony aren't willing to publish it because of how much loving baggage and drama he brings.

Or it winds up he did fake hack himself and he goes to Canadian Jail. Actually, Canadian Jail is the one I'm rooting for.

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

Ape Fist posted:

We're seeing Hack attempts LIVE, guys.

I think the best part about this whole thing is 4chan dumping a shitload of money into the Indiegogo for Women in Games development. That and Vivian James :3c

they should be donating to the quinspiracy patreon :argh:

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Zoe Quinn has an e-Lection-s Vape setup which humanizes her to me and now I'm going to defend her purely on the fact that she Vapes and I also Vape and I think that by making GBS threads on her you guys are making GBS threads on all Vapers everywhere so gently caress you guys.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I think my internet hate machine got a jam, please advise

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

the fixed that for you meme

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
In all seriousness, I can't see any eventuality where Phil Fish actually kills himself. He's way too self-aggrandizing for that.

I'd be willing to toxx myself that eventually (maybe in like, a year, or sooner, depending on how this goes!) Zoe will have a totally real suicide attempt that is stopped just in the nick of time and the stress of it all will be too much for her and she'll have to leave games development dealing with crippling depression and back pain from all the sacks with dollar signs she's carrying out with her.

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

VJeff posted:

In all seriousness, I can't see any eventuality where Phil Fish actually kills himself. He's way too self-aggrandizing for that.

I'd be willing to toxx myself that eventually (maybe in like, a year, or sooner, depending on how this goes!) Zoe will have a totally real suicide attempt that is stopped just in the nick of time and the stress of it all will be too much for her and she'll have to leave games development dealing with crippling depression and back pain from all the sacks with dollar signs she's carrying out with her.

and then we can post about the quinnspiracy she faked her suicide too

EDIT: but she'll actually be dead

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Ape Fist posted:

Zoe Quinn has an e-Lection-s Vape setup which humanizes her to me and now I'm going to defend her purely on the fact that she Vapes and I also Vape and I think that by making GBS threads on her you guys are making GBS threads on all Vapers everywhere so gently caress you guys.

Do snus like a real man.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

DrPaper posted:

and then we can post about the quinnspiracy she faked her suicide too

EDIT: but she'll actually be dead

Chocked on a dick, what a way to go.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Everyone makes mistakes, they're usually not this public or hilarious though

Mattjpwns
Dec 14, 2006

In joyful strains then let us sing
ADVANCE AUSTRALIA FUCKED

Titty Warlord posted:

the cuck meme XD

it's not a meme it's a way of life

:gooncamp:

Zartek
Nov 27, 2013
what is this nods respectfully business?

Mattjpwns
Dec 14, 2006

In joyful strains then let us sing
ADVANCE AUSTRALIA FUCKED

Zartek posted:

what is this nods respectfully business?

*nods respectfully at you*

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

Ape Fist posted:

My best bet with Phil Fish has always been that he'll squander however much Fez money he's made by managing it poorly and be broke within like five years

I tell people this at parties

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Lobster Harmonica posted:

My best bet with Phil Fish has always been that he'll squander however much Fez money he's made by managing it poorly and be broke within like five years

I tell people this at parties

Fez goes for like $2 now so it's only a matter of time

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Robo Reagan posted:

It was just made free this month on PS+

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Ilustforponydeath posted:

Do snus like a real man.

Congratulations, you do a manly thing in the whimpiest way

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

Robo Reagan posted:

Fez 2 will just be that episode of Seinfeld where Jerry ends up running around in the rain trying to buy umbrellas with a huge stack of 2 cent royalty checks but reprised by Phil Fish

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
http://www.teachingbooks.net/pronounce.cgi?aid=11801
Zoe has a special message for you lot.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
who controls the pricing for Fez?

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

who controls the pricing for Fez?

Zoe Quinn

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

The SJW conspiracy, duh

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

I just realized this but quinn is that crazy lady in batman right? The gently caress is it with every terrible woman on the internet being obsessed with her or Alice in Wonderland

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Robo Reagan posted:

I just realized this but quinn is that crazy lady in batman right? The gently caress is it with every terrible woman on the internet being obsessed with her or Alice in Wonderland

As for Alice, American Mcgee really didn't help with making a goth friendly version.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Harley Quinn was always faithful to her man. :colbert:

edit: Seriously you think feminists would hate that character.

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

drat.. makes u think

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

edit: Seriously you think feminists would hate that character.

Actually in the New52 she's cucking Joker for Deadshot

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
That's not canon. :qq:

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
How to Zoe

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
That's a dopey lookin white boy

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Robo Reagan posted:

That's a dopey lookin white boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
any new poo poo happen since last friday?

• Locked thread