Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

What a gimp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
its fake lads

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

chuggo is BACK posted:

its fake lads

But enough about your mums tits.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Haggis Heed posted:

But enough about your mums tits.

no need to get mad m8

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

woah

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

wrong thread!?!?

Big Black Dick
Mar 20, 2009

This adds up.

sircozzie
Jul 8, 2011

Release the Meerkat
I told my maths teacher something can be less than the sum of their parts but he never listened to me

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

The story of Mario Balotelli is not about a rise or fall. It is not about good, bad, right, wrong, acceptable or unacceptable.

he will go thru baptism of football in liverpool fc and be sold 100million more or less next season..trust me...we are the academy....and he knws it.....YNWA..

Not only Rodgers but Liverpool FC are more professional than Chelsea or City and that will set Mario straight and into a top, top player.

I'm looking forward to seeing Balotelli and Allen develop an understanding this season.

Strawman fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Aug 22, 2014

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Come on man wrong thread.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

People saying it's a risk. It's £16m , PL clubs risk that on teenagers these days. All the 'bad' stuff I remember hearing about him is crazy silly stuff like the fireworks. Stupid, dumb , reckless and stuff he'll probably grow out of (modern day Gazza?).

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

itsjustdrew
May 13, 2014
The more you quote me, the worse I post :smug:
ASK ME ABOUT HOW I DON'T NEED TO READ TO PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

Oh god. I loving hate him, he's shite.

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!
He looked a great pass and move footballer as a youngster and was very penetrative. About two years ago he seemed to completely lose every penetrative part of his game, and all his good footwork. I remember thinking he could be our version of Iniesta with the way he played. Not in terms of ability, but in terms of playing style. And then he just went to poo poo. Shame.

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013

not not luvd posted:

He looked a great pass and move footballer as a youngster and was very penetrative. About two years ago he seemed to completely lose every penetrative part of his game, and all his good footwork. I remember thinking he could be our version of Iniesta with the way he played. Not in terms of ability, but in terms of playing style. And then he just went to poo poo. Shame.

Fairly reasonable post.

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

Insanely Sikh posted:

Fairly reasonable post.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Van hahahaha is managing with the sword of Damocles above him, two many failures and the class of 92 will stab him faster then you can say Et Tu Brute.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Strawman posted:

Van hahahaha is managing with the sword of Damocles above him, two many failures and the class of 92 will stab him faster then you can say Et Tu Brute.

Guilty, get a new rule book!

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
friends, romans, countrymen...lend me your di maria's

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

For some reason Welbeck seems to spend a lot of time out wide when I've seen him play for Man U and England. I don't know if he sees himself as a central 9, for some reason, which must broil his fans as much as it broiled Kenny Cooper's. That guy seems to have all the physical gifts that would make an outstanding central target striker.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Di Maria doesn't look all too great on the whoscored statties.

Di Maria 2013/14 : 7.44 (good but not 59m good)
Di Maria 2012/13 : 6.92 (stupidly poo poo score)
Sterling 2013/14 : 7.40 (not bad for a 19 year old kid. brought for 500k too)

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Yeah, probably, and it breaks my (football) heart to be honest. I was a very technical player myself, lazy with no discipline whatsoever and probably that's why I always point to the lack of team work cause I know that's more important to win games than having a lot of outstanding talent around.

Still would love to see Rodgers bringing in some former top player (from Serbia ;D) as a technical coach in order to improve the overall technique of the majority of our squad. It's pretty astonishing with how much of a bad technique a lot of top players are getting away nowadays just because it's more important to fullfil the tactical requirements. But that's just the way it is, no way around this anymore..

I would say that there is only Gerrard, Coutinho, Sterling, Balotelli, maybe Markovic (haven't seen enough of him yet) and Lucas to be technical from the level I would think which should be standard on a top level...

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

chuggo is BACK posted:

Guilty, get a new rule book!

lol

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Walter White's demeanour and poker faced looks remind me of Carlo Ancelotti ( besides the gum chewing obviously ), the guy remains serious all the time, and rarely smiles, much like the character of Walter White in BB.
Who does he remind you of ?

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Brony Car posted:

Walter White's demeanour and poker faced looks remind me of Carlo Ancelotti ( besides the gum chewing obviously ), the guy remains serious all the time, and rarely smiles, much like the character of Walter White in BB.
Who does he remind you of ?

I'm taking the facebook test now

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

stop doxxing our mods

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

There have been a lot of bad things in this thread but I think that may actually be the worst.

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
Only in this allegory the Romans had previously put really good players inside the wooden horse, except one time when they pranked the Trojans with a broken Kaka, and the worst that could be inside this time was a poo poo striker.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Machinegunboyo posted:

Only in this allegory the Romans had previously put really good players inside the wooden horse, except one time when they pranked the Trojans with a broken Kaka, and the worst that could be inside this time was a poo poo striker.

Quoted 5eva

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013
Milan isn't even in Rome, lol. What an idiot

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Man

I LOVE Brendan Rodgers SOO MUCH

HUMBLE, HUMAN, CLASS, HES SO MUCH DIFFERENT TO ANY OTHER TOP TEAM MANAGERS..

Sorry caps, but seriously, Brendan has done excellent!

He's such a great role model for being HUMAN. Love it.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Insanely Sikh posted:

Milan isn't even in Rome, lol. What an idiot
That and it was the Greeks that used the Trojan horse.

E: didn't realise this was from another SA thread haha god drat wk4f

jesus WEP fucked around with this message at 10:16 on Aug 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Cynical corporate branding bullshit. Thats all it is.

It started out being filmed away from the ground.
Then it creeps into being pictured inside Anfield, but not on a match day.
Then it's in the fan zone on match day.
Then it's on the pitch with the kids mascots before the game.

How long before it's coming out with the team, and lining up, or dancing and running around the ground giving high fives to the kids down the touchline and other such cringeworthy bullshit.

If anyone thinks this is going away any time soon though, think again.

Anyone who's looked in the main stand development thread, above, will have noted that the plans released of the new main stand, will have noticed that it even has it's own changing room penciled in for future development.