Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Holy poo poo that really is red_mercer in the tweets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turnways
Jun 22, 2004

i wish i had the fortitude to divorce myself from reality. must be awful nice to find justification for every lovely thing you do

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

horriblePencilist posted:

Holy poo poo that really is red_mercer in the tweets

yes

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

Spanish Manlove posted:

oh wait gently caress so those CYOA guys who made threads here can list "Indie Game Dev" on their resumes too?

Yes. Jeff Quest creator, Mash, got drunk and hosed Zoe in a pay toilet stall at dev-con 2014. Heard that dude has to put a reference to DQ later in his next thread. Rough times, really.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

I also can't believe boxxy weighs in on the issue and opposes the SJW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJP82JbYB-I

hahahahaha holy poo poo.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

I can't believe a goon would harass a 10-year old minecraft fan

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Lol at the physical safety tweet

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

I can't believe a goon would harass a 10-year old minecraft fan

it's all dumb as gently caress and it's really stupid how people are taking this poo poo way too far and are harassing people IRL about it like say posting their real name and employer on the internet and trying to get them fired from their real jobs for it

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

Nonsense posted:

Lol at the physical safety tweet

Didn't people find out that dude was an ESL teacher for little kids in Thailand or something?

Dec 26, 2012

kid still owns

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Spanish Manlove posted:

oh wait gently caress so those CYOA guys who made threads here can list "Indie Game Dev" on their resumes too?

Incorrect, CYOA threadmen usually allow the suggestions no matter how absurd while apparently depression quest is very restrictive in it's choices so those goons are not 'indie'

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

jalopybrown posted:

Incorrect, CYOA threadmen usually allow the suggestions no matter how absurd while apparently depression quest is very restrictive in it's choices so those goons are not 'indie'

it's still funny that people consider her a game dev even though she just made a standalone powerpoint presentation

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

If you are going to make a video of yourself at least try to think about what you want to say before recording it. That boxxy video would be 5 minutes shorter if she cut out every time she said like. Plus the only part worth watching is the first 2 seconds.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

turnways posted:

i wish i had the fortitude to divorce myself from reality. must be awful nice to find justification for every lovely thing you do

nah you see its ok if you employ the tactics you stand against if its to make a point lmao

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Spanish Manlove posted:

it's all dumb as gently caress and it's really stupid how people are taking this poo poo way too far and are harassing people IRL about it like say posting their real name and employer on the internet and trying to get them fired from their real jobs for it

I think it's really sad how FYAD basically dug up their own, obscure Chris-chan that no one else cares about, going as far as to befriend him and buy him a dildo purely for the laughs of a tiny, dying, irrelevant clique. It's hipsterism taken to a brand new level.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Junkfist posted:

Didn't people find out that dude was an ESL teacher for little kids in Thailand or something?

Pretty sickening he can be on twitter harassing children while being a literal sex tourist earning Thai dollars with which to violate Thai children

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Not sure if somebody mentioned this, but the money raised from the indiegogo campaign and the profits of the game will go to a charity against colon cancer, to "cure butthurt".

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

SPACE HOMOS posted:

If you are going to make a video of yourself at least try to think about what you want to say before recording it. That boxxy video would be 5 minutes shorter if she cut out every time she said like. Plus the only part worth watching is the first 2 seconds.

i take it those are the only 2 seconds she's not talking?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

madeupfred posted:

I think it's really sad how FYAD basically dug up their own, obscure Chris-chan that no one else cares about, going as far as to befriend him and buy him a dildo purely for the laughs of a tiny, dying, irrelevant clique. It's hipsterism taken to a brand new level.

lol

Tobias Grant
May 16, 2009

Lucky for you, I'm a dog lover.

I can't believe how mature this kid is. I wish I was collected at his age.

I also can't believe boxxy weighs in on the issue and opposes the SJW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJP82JbYB-I

Pretty sure that's not Boxxy. Boxxy is Anewhopeee or something.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

01011001 posted:

kid still owns

Pictured, a bunch of white stupid males trying to intimidate a ten year old and failing.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Spanish Manlove posted:

it's still funny that people consider her a game dev even though she just made a standalone powerpoint presentation

She didn't she had 2 people handling the coding. And by coding I mean use a prebuilt framework specifically engineered for non-programmers to make creating text adventures easy that's easy to pick up.

Did I mention the game has several spelling errors?

juliuspringle
Jul 7, 2007

SPACE HOMOS posted:

So that's who the gently caress that was. I don't keep up on internet poo poo (except this apparently) so all I knew was it wasn't ZQ because she wasn't fat enough.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

She didn't she had 2 people handling the coding. And by coding I mean use a prebuilt framework specifically engineered for non-programmers to make creating text adventures easy that's easy to pick up.

Did I mention the game has several spelling errors?

lol just gets better and better

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

funniest part to me is that its n ot run by a bunch of people with greesy anime hair

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

juliuspringle posted:

So that's who the gently caress that was. I don't keep up on internet poo poo (except this apparently) so all I knew was it wasn't ZQ because she wasn't fat enough.

I guess I am just going off what the guy who posted the video said. All I know about boxxy is that she is some youtuber who 4chan jerked it to for a long time.

Spanish Manlove posted:

i take it those are the only 2 seconds she's not talking?

Yeah she just burps.

Venusian Weasel
Nov 18, 2011

big duck equals goose posted:

Pictured, a bunch of white stupid males trying to intimidate a ten year old and failing.

as a goon I need to send veiled death threats to 10 year olds so that they know who the REAL comic genius is

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Venusian Weasel posted:

as a goon I need to send veiled death threats to 10 year olds so that they know who the REAL comic genius is

*threatens you with a knife*

who's funny now` ??? haha!!

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Woah

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

*stabs you respectfully*

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Please, my great half-irish grandma
was raped at knife point. Don't trigger me or I may write a 10 minute video game called Raped Quest.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

reminder that the w in sjw literally stands for "warrior," and if there's one thing any self-respecting warrior does, it's threaten to stab 10 year olds

Venusian Weasel
Nov 18, 2011

Ahundredbux posted:

*threatens you with a knife*

who's funny now` ??? haha!!

*waves knife respectfully at you*

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

yeah haha im gonna threaten to kill a 10 year old to prove my argument on twitter hahah

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

whatis posted:

reminder that the w in sjw literally stands for "warrior," and if there's one thing any self-respecting warrior does, it's threaten to stab 10 year olds

nowadays they're called Soldiers

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

lol how do people listen back to these things and decide that its worth uploading and not dumb as poo poo?

Venusian Weasel
Nov 18, 2011

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I still can't believe people got suckered into giving Zoe Quinn money. They must not be very good with money.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

It's goon vs goon (fake, by the way)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi

this is terrible

• Locked thread