Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

FAROOQ posted:

He's getting branded a crazy ex no matter what. At least he's a crazy ex with tonnes of proof.

hehe, fair enough yeah.

horriblePencilist posted:

Guy who got owned hard by a furry.

Hahaha :iceburn:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

A fate worse than death.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Paladinus posted:

When will this pile of poo poo finally run out if steam? It has to at some point, right?

Taking down gaming journalism as we know it is a marathon, not a sprint.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

A good furry

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

come in, delta omega, i am actively deterring hacking attempts on this word document i opened and typed all the names of the mario brothers and the other in which i'd make love to them in

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

A good furry

:furcry:

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Biggie Shorty
Oct 8, 2008

Just Chamber posted:

I think he knew and it's pretty obvious that without the chat logs people/ she would just be screaming "fake" and calling him a liar, he had to provide evidence or it would have been pointless.

Yeah that's exactly what would have happened. I say good on him. He may end looking like poo poo in the end but it was all for the purpose of irrefutably exposing his cheating gf's horrible personality. a noble sacrificce...the hero we deserve etc etc....

Also a simple reminder why this is so fascinating:

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Paladinus posted:

When will this pile of poo poo finally run out if steam? It has to at some point, right?

at some point we'll all grow bored

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

I'm all for anything that gets Phil Fish to gently caress off

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Biggie Shorty posted:

Yeah that's exactly what would have happened. I say good on him. He may end looking like poo poo in the end but it was all for the purpose of irrefutably exposing his cheating gf's horrible personality. a noble sacrificing...the hero we deserve etc etc....

video games. 2 words. scrub.

Ahundredbux posted:

at some point we'll all grow bored

Io_
Oct 15, 2012

woo woo

Pillbug
It's just at the moment everytime people start getting bored some journo/indie darling/miscellaneous internet hanger on does something batshit stupid.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
:tinfoil:

e: hahah it's owned by 3D Realms

horriblePencilist fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Aug 25, 2014

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Holy fuuuuuuck

18292 non read gmails ?!

GOTHIC 2 !!!

HACKER NEWS :frogsiren:

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

She could fart and spew fecal matter all over my mouth and glasses while im rimming her and i wouldnt even car

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
so when do nerds get bored of this poo poo and bigger nerds resume being paid Big Bux to continue writing dorito fueled reviews of their video games

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

I don't have that article but I do have this

HAHAHA

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

This was all part of George Boussard's grand conspiracy to make gamers be even more sexist, I should have known!

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

It's like a WORLDSTAR vid where someone gets KO'd by a guy in a Robin Hood fox fursuit at Disneyland.

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
, ESQ PHD MD SJW MRA OBE F2P MLG

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

a cop posted:

She could fart and spew fecal matter all over my mouth and glasses while im rimming her and i wouldnt even car

:shrek:

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

How deep does thìs rabbit hole go? :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil:

We've uncovered too much, the secret game dev Illuminati will surely silence us for this :ohdear:

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Minrad posted:

so when do nerds get bored of this poo poo and bigger nerds resume being paid Big Bux to continue writing dorito fueled reviews of their video games

As shameful as it looks, having gaming websites sponsored by Mountain Dew and Doritos is less corrupting than having them rely on funding from game developers and publishers.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Minrad posted:

when something new and exciting comes along, hint to zoefans; mass shootings always get mad attention and would bury this, zoe would probably gently caress out of gratitude.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Mutation posted:

meanwhile a game dev came out confessing that zoe quinn sexually harassed him and phil fish shouted him into complacency

like that happened, and everyone still backed phil fish and zoe.

And someone posted a screencap earlier of how the guy is trying to get to PAX and got shut down.

Like this is a real thing that's happening. It's not a conspiracy. I really think we should keep mentioning it, cause it's potentially the most stomach turning part of this but it's gonna get lost in all of the cuck.

Biggie Shorty posted:

I really hope the Dragon's Crown guys are getting a charge out of this.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Just Chamber posted:

We've uncovered too much, the secret game dev Illuminati will surely silence us for this :ohdear:

Too deep

At this point all these theories are too much for me and I'm just kicking back to enjoy the ride.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

I just mean a little bit of spray. I'm not some sicko.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

jalopybrown posted:

when something new and exciting comes along, hint to zoefans; mass shootings always get mad attention and would bury this, zoe would probably gently caress out of gratitude.

you should tell that to poster a cop, he seems fond of zoe

Io_
Oct 15, 2012

woo woo

Pillbug

XK posted:

As shameful as it looks, having gaming websites sponsored by Mountain Dew and Doritos is less corrupting than having them rely on funding from game developers and publishers.

At least then they are dealing with faceless corporate PR departments / agencies who don't want to be your bestest friend / roommate / cucking enabler.

turnways
Jun 22, 2004

Just Chamber posted:

that's just where we swap source code and pricefix steam sales

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

VJeff posted:

Like this is a real thing that's happening. It's not a conspiracy. I really think we should keep mentioning it, cause it's potentially the most stomach turning part of this but it's gonna get lost in all of the cuck.

Is this actually because of a big conspiracy though ? Or did he just not get passes. I mean in that twitter dude told him the only way he could make him come to the con was to sleep in the same bed as him ? I dunno. As a scientist I'd like to perform a negative control experiment please.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

BigFatFlyingBloke posted:

At least then they are dealing with faceless corporate PR departments / agencies who don't want to be your bestest friend / roommate / cucking enabler.

you don't want to know where those dew bottles went.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Fathis Munk posted:

you should tell that to poster a cop, he seems fond of zoe

you might say he's a big fan

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

i just don't understand how she was a name before all this poo poo.

she's only made like one game and it was a lovely CYOA made in mspaint or some poo poo right?

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

Too deep

At this point all these theories are too much for me and I'm just kicking back to enjoy the ride.

Who cucks every man they find?

Who takes 5 guys from behind?

We dooooooo

We dooooooo

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

argondamn posted:

she's only made like one game and it was a lovely CYOA made in mspaint or some poo poo right?

twine, which is to say powerpoint

she was socializing (and loving) with gaming press and industry members. easy as pie.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Just Chamber posted:

Who cucks every man they find?

Who takes 5 guys from behind?

We dooooooo

We dooooooo

:eyepop:

Now photoshop the faces :colbert:

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette

VJeff posted:

And someone posted a screencap earlier of how the guy is trying to get to PAX and got shut down.

jesus loving christ

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

I don't have that article but I do have this

Any context for this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

argondamn posted:

She's made many games. All of them are complete tosh made in a week, though.

• Locked thread