Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Irradiation posted:

Cars built before the legal requirement in 1963 are exempt from having seat belts, so it's much more likely during the 80s that someone would be driving around in a model built in those years.

Also people weren't legally required to wear seatbelts until the 1990's. So it's not that they didn't have seatbelts. They just decided they'd rather be organ donors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingdom of Sin
Feb 27, 2005

O frabjous day

MARS HAS BROKEN FREE OF ITS ORBIT AND IT'S HEADING RIGHT FOR US :supaburn:

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

Kingdom of Sin posted:

I was really hoping this was going to claim that there's a secret second moon hiding behind the regular one.

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice

ThatPazuzu posted:

I was really hoping this was going to claim that there's a secret second moon hiding behind the regular one.

A "money moon" if you will

RainbowCake
Apr 1, 2010

Refurbished cats may have scratches, dents or other forms of cosmetic damage which do not affect the performance of the unit.
I know finding dumb YouTube comments is like... something easier than shooting fish in a barrel, but here's your daily dose of comparing women to phones:

Capped off with some "I'm not like OTHER GIRLS" for good measure. :toot:

I want to believe it's trolling, but there are so many people who seem to believe this for real, I just can't tell anymore. (If this guy is actually a well-known troll or something and I am in fact the idiot please tell me it would make my day.)

Here's the video it's from, by the way:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBTpRaws5ts

I know weddings are bullshit, but drat, son.

RainbowCake has a new favorite as of 19:39 on Aug 25, 2014

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

kannonfodder posted:

I CONSUMED DIFFERENT MEDIA AS A CHILD THAN CHILDREN DO TODAY, THEREFORE I AM SUPERIOR.

I work in a gift shop for a tourist destination I used to visit all the time as a kid, and ended up getting a lot of my toys from there.

Today's toys are friggin awesome. I'm constantly thinking to myself "Man, I wish this existed when I was a kid". That rebuttal comic posted earlier was right on the money.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

RainbowCake posted:

Here's the video it's from, by the way:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBTpRaws5ts

I know weddings are bullshit, but drat, son.

I've had a front seat to my best friend planning a wedding over the past year and this is less a comedy video and more a documentary.

Nikaer Drekin
Oct 11, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Buzkashi posted:

A "money moon" if you will

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Well now Majora's Mask is just ruined.

One Swell Foop
Aug 5, 2010

I'm afraid we have no time for codes and manners.

This is the mooney face

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
made a share-able money moon based on the above

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

RareAcumen posted:

Anytime someone complains about :airquote:wasting water:airquote: doing the ALS challenge tell them to think of it as a shower. A less water-intensive shower even.

It takes like 20 gallons of water to make a pint of beer, no one really cares about wasting water.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Bananaquiter posted:

It takes like 20 gallons of water to make a pint of beer, no one really cares about wasting water.

Did you just hop into this thread?

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

RareAcumen posted:

I think he just barley read it over before posting.

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice

For this to be true, it would have to be A=.01, B=.02, etc.
:goonsay:

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

nucleicmaxid posted:

I think he just barley read it over before posting.

I've had it wit these puns.

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.

RareAcumen posted:

He has probably been brewing that pun for a while.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

RareAcumen posted:

Anytime someone complains about :airquote:wasting water:airquote: doing the ALS challenge tell them to think of it as a shower. A less water-intensive shower even.

This popped up earlier

and I'm just waiting for their reply. If any.

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!
I made this and now I don't know what thread to post it in.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

MyFaceBeHi posted:

He has probably been brewing that pun for a while.

This is just unbeerable.

Gnarly Bae Jepsen
Jul 12, 2007

Manic Pixie Dick Girl

1stGear posted:

I've had a front seat to my best friend planning a wedding over the past year and this is less a comedy video and more a documentary.

Here's how my wife and I planned our wedding, and it ruled:

Step 1: Pay for an open bar
Step 2: Book an outdoor venue
Step 3: Buy Cornhole, Bocci, and other lawn games.
Step 4: Get drunk with friends and family

I highly suggest anyone planning to marry to follow these steps. Oh, and don't forget to be super lucky and be good friends with the best wedding planners in town who will work for free for ya.

AstroWhale
Mar 28, 2009

ol qwerty bastard posted:

I made this and now I don't know what thread to post it in.

Why not a new photoshop GBS thread?

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

Kingdom of Sin posted:

drat it moon moon.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

mng posted:

This popped up earlier

Get a bucket of ice water and shove their head in it

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.
Is money face supposed to look like a humanised version of Doge?

losonti tokash
Oct 29, 2007

I'm so pretty, oh so pretty.
So I saw this posted today:

I'm pretty much dumbfounded that someone thought this was appropriate and that someone else decided to share it with everyone they know.

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I posted the money face and one of my friends thought I was serious. Maybe if I post this he'll realize how awesome money face is.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/26/business/media/facebook-takes-steps-against-click-bait-articles.html

Apparently Facebook is taking steps to reduce the amount of Clickbait articles in people's feeds.
I hope this thread can survive!

Stay safe, money face!

TrekBek
Mar 27, 2013

slug life

mng posted:

This popped up earlier

But that's literally the reason the ice bucket challenge is a thing. Because ALS is an orphan disease that affects only a few people, so little money goes into research and few people are studying it. I see TV commercials about charities focused on bringing potable water to those in need; you don't see those for ALS.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Thank you, this is amazing. Between this, the trumpet skeleton, and the original money face, people are probably starting to think I've gone insane.

karl fungus
May 6, 2011

Baeume sind auch Freunde
If I was walking around at night and looked up at the full moon and saw money face, I would poo poo myself.

Then I would never have money again.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

I shared this to the SA Facebook group.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

karl fungus posted:

If I was walking around at night and looked up at the full moon and saw money face, I would poo poo myself.

Then I would never have money again.

There's nothing in the Money Face lore about making GBS threads your pants precluding you from having money, dude. Just make sure you share it before you change your drawers and you'll be fine.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!

The Quinnspiracy deepens further, now we have the Game Illuminati.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
The least effectual illuminati of all time

RainbowCake
Apr 1, 2010

Refurbished cats may have scratches, dents or other forms of cosmetic damage which do not affect the performance of the unit.

glowing-fish posted:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/26/business/media/facebook-takes-steps-against-click-bait-articles.html

Apparently Facebook is taking steps to reduce the amount of Clickbait articles in people's feeds.
I hope this thread can survive!

Stay safe, money face!

As long as there are Republicans, conspiracies, and JPGs, this thread will persevere. :patriot:

CrowsNestMutineer
Mar 9, 2009

* Juciano makes the best damned Caesar dressing I've ever tasted in my life.

Excels posted:

The Quinnspiracy deepens further, now we have the Game Illuminati.

Somebody who knows more about the current state of gaming than I do should write a parody of the Stonecutters' song.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!
There is no state, it's more like slightly organized mass chaos at this point.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

TrekBek posted:

But that's literally the reason the ice bucket challenge is a thing. Because ALS is an orphan disease that affects only a few people, so little money goes into research and few people are studying it. I see TV commercials about charities focused on bringing potable water to those in need; you don't see those for ALS.

Some people are difficult to argue with and I didn't bother. Here's the single response, I'm Anna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

mng posted:

Some people are difficult to argue with and I didn't bother. Here's the single response, I'm Anna

Thank god all that hypothetical water they aren't using is being shipped to impoverished nations.

Edit: The thing that gets me about people being hung up on the number of people who die of thirst isn't just that it's fairly irrelevant to the meme, it's that there are way more relevant reasons to conserve water. Draining aquifers is becoming a pretty big problem in many regions, which leads to droughts and sinkholes as well as a need to tap new aquifers and build irrigation. I mean, I still don't think the Ice Bucket Challenge is really contributing meaningfully to that either, but there are way better reasons to conserve water than... guilt, I guess?

Arsonist Daria has a new favorite as of 01:59 on Aug 26, 2014

• Locked thread