Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
she seems to be involved with lots of trains

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Spanish Manlove posted:

she's been riding that train for two years.

She's done gamejam games I guess. But yeah, no other actual game.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

Fathis Munk posted:

Man, all that virual rape on the internet, finally the police are starting to do stuff.

http://www.citynews.ca/2014/08/25/virtual-rape-hard-to-track-in-online-gaming-police-say-2/

I sincerely hope those cyber rapists get caught and have their avatars put in a virtual prison for their crimes.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Lightanchor posted:

I looked into it, apparently he was inspired by Wittgenstein(?????)

there's a box, beetle, cucking joke to be made here somehow but darnit i don't know how to do it

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Spanish Manlove posted:

she's been riding that train for two years.

she's been riding at least 5 other trains.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

horriblePencilist posted:

she's been riding at least 5 other trains.

I have the Thomas the tank engine theme stuck in my head now, thanks.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
But yeah really for now she gets money for existing. It used to be stuff like "I need a new laptop that can keep up with my cutting edge games" or "I got mugged just when I was about to pay rent now I can't pay rent" without actually providing any evidence, but since patron she doesn't even have to pretend to need money for something specific.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
thanks everyone for rushing onto that obvious and bad joke :thumbsup:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Taint Reaper posted:

I have the Thomas the tank engine theme stuck in my head now, thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETfiUYij5UE

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

I, too, am an embarrassment to the feminist movement in gaming

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Zoo Quigonjinn listens to it aint easy by david bowie every day to remind herself of the struggle it is to touch shriveled dirty nerd dicks to make money. Shame on us for judging her, we should all look into the mirror to see we are all zoe of enders.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Also I like how Depression Quest is supposed to help depressed people, yet when you start it it says "if you are suicidal, please stop playing this game and seek professional help now." even though she even establishes in the game it's not that simple for people suffering under depression.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
dicks are like trains and zoe is attracted to dicks like autists are to trains because autists like trains

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
can you kill you'reself in DQ or get SSRIs and get through that lethergy to carry out a school shooting? or is it just borin 'can't look for job b/c depression'

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

jalopybrown posted:

can you kill you'reself in DQ or get SSRIs and get through that lethergy to carry out a school shooting? or is it just borin 'can't look for job b/c depression'

well dairy queen isn't that special but yeah you can kill yourself there

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Spanish Manlove posted:

thanks everyone for rushing onto that obvious and bad joke :thumbsup:

:regd08:

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

if you are suicidal, please stop playing this game and start a patreon so you can get some sweet augs

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
The game was so boring and poorly executed it's thrown me into a(nother) deep depression and now I want to kill myself.

I cannot loving believe this woman has a following because of that piece of poo poo.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

SPACE HOMOS posted:

well dairy queen isn't that special but yeah you can kill yourself there

zoe quinn looks like she tried to kill herself with blizzards only not in the way Valfar did

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
if you are suicidal please stop reading this thread, it brings only cuck and despair.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

GiantAmazonianOtter posted:

The game was so boring and poorly executed it's thrown me into a(nother) deep depression and now I want to kill myself.

kill yourself and leave in the note that the game was the primary reason you did it

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
I suffer from a crippling emotional disconnection from everything around me that prevents me from injecting a deep message in a 10-minute interactive piece of poo poo. This severely hinders my ability to become a game dev, please donate to my patron until I feel like making a game that can stand on its own legs without having some technicolor-hair hipster from San Francisco tell other people how much better it is than Assassins Creed.

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.

Robo Reagan posted:

kill yourself and leave in the note that the game was the primary reason you did it

CHECK. MATE.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
the gently caress's the endgame at this point? even with her fans the paetron support is going to dry up eventually. guess she'll move in with some fleshpile that defended her the most on twitter?

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

TFY Capitalists guy posted:

SHUT THE gently caress UP WITH MissAngerist BULLSHIT. She's allowed to have a different opinion, and if I meet you in person, I will kick your loving rear end over this.

Your better then this, we are better then this.

I'm going to break something now... This is the reason I don't own a gun.

Yeah this sounds like a stellar charity run by competent people that we should be donating tens of thousands of dollars to

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013
STOP QUOTING MY POSTS SO PEOPLE THAT AREN'T IDIOTS DON'T HAVE TO READ MY FUCKING TERRIBLE OPINIONS THANKS

Spanish Manlove posted:

because psychopaths on the internet will call your work and try to get you fired because you made a tweet they didn't like.

yeah but it's kind of fun to watch the "anonymity" of the internet blow up in peoples faces

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Lobster Harmonica posted:

Yeah this sounds like a stellar charity run by competent people that we should be donating tens of thousands of dollars to

You know what's great is that growing up you tell yourself that high school is a bunch of dumb bullshit and the real adult world is full of people who know what they're doing but now that I'm in college I've come to realize that in the next 50 years the POTUS will be screaming on twitter about how xyr's being triggered by the cis-scum Russian president and also all the video games will sucks

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

lol I take it back I didn't know he was getting mad and abusing fridges over people sending mean poo poo to some person's fake twitter

He sounds like a dumbass from those tweets tbh.

e: I can't find this "this is why I don't own a gun" tweet so I'll assume it's fake

Falsum fucked around with this message at 15:25 on Aug 26, 2014

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The TFYC guy has probably had a pretty lovely week, what with his campaign getting hacked, shut down, put back up and shut down again. I'm willing to give him a pass on this one, although tweeting about it was pretty dumb. He needs a PR guy.

Robo Reagan posted:

the gently caress's the endgame at this point? even with her fans the paetron support is going to dry up eventually. guess she'll move in with some fleshpile that defended her the most on twitter?

Fake a mental breakdown, cut and run with the money from her Patreon and Rebel Jam, then yeah, move in with Kuchera or some poo poo.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

down with slavery posted:

yeah but it's kind of fun to watch the "anonymity" of the internet blow up in peoples faces

having to explain to your HR director why what seems to be a hate group talking about you is the first result when you google your own name is really fun

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

It just keeps getting better.

I can't wait to hear how PAX goes.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

drat can't believe people on all sides of this argument are dumb babies gosh dang who ya gonna trust

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Rad Tad posted:

drat can't believe people on all sides of this argument are dumb babies gosh dang who ya gonna trust

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

It just keeps getting better.

I can't wait to hear how PAX goes.

do they stream this stuff? i guess it doesn't matter because cellphones exist but i'd love to watch the meltdowns live

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
4chan is working on getting this guy fired.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
^^^ btw, that's the guy who compared people against Zoe Quinn to ISIS. Twice. And said "I respect ISIS more than these guys." Verbatim.

Rad Tad posted:

You Can Trust* Something Awful.

* Trust costs 9.99. Platinum Trust costs 29.99.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

that's totally normal and not insane

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

Falsum posted:

e: I can't find this "this is why I don't own a gun" tweet so I'll assume it's fake

It's from the twitlonger post he just made like two posts ago

http://t.co/JAu7MuX1Ub

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

VJeff posted:

You Can Trust* Something Awful.

* Trust costs 9.99. Platinum Trust costs 29.99.

the only reason SA is seemingly so tame compared to everyone else is we're hiding behind a paywall. reminder that this is a forum where a regular poster baked himself to death in his car while high and his widow was given information from a bunch of crack heads on how to scam more money out of his life insurance policy

also there's that chick who's a few years away from dying in the post your clothes thread that nobody is doing anything about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Fathis Munk posted:

Man, all that virual rape on the internet, finally the police are starting to do stuff.

http://www.citynews.ca/2014/08/25/virtual-rape-hard-to-track-in-online-gaming-police-say-2/

Parents allow their kids to play GTA (rated loving M by ESRB), but then evil hackers expose them to horrors of virtual humping. Checks out.

• Locked thread