Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

Buy two new zombies, don't even sack Riff Raff. Necromantic are fine with 13 players.

Obviously Santos is the Proest player on the team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jade Star
Jul 15, 2002

It burns when I LP
Sure hands. Helps save rerolls when picking the ball up and sooner or later GNU might have to deal with a strip ball player.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

Jade Star posted:

Sure hands. Helps save rerolls when picking the ball up and sooner or later GNU might have to deal with a strip ball player.

This, as things stand Strip Ball is one of the most surefire ways to ruin Santos' day if he's got the ball and is also about the only one there's a countermeasure to.

Since I don't know if it's been mentioned, Strip Ball is a skill that turns any block that ends in a push on the ball-handler into a loose ball. A Strip Ball-Wrestler will totally run up to your poo poo and -2db you and whoops there goes the ball unless they roll a skull.

Feinne fucked around with this message at 07:37 on Aug 26, 2014

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Santos has golden, sure hands

He is The Playmaker.

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009

Feinne posted:

This, as things stand Strip Ball is one of the most surefire ways to ruin Santos' day if he's got the ball and is also about the only one there's a countermeasure to.

Since I don't know if it's been mentioned, Strip Ball is a skill that turns any block that ends in a push on the ball-handler into a loose ball. A Strip Ball-Wrestler will totally run up to your poo poo and -2db you and whoops there goes the ball unless they roll a skull.

Yeah, this - Wardancers (aka Warfuckers) are the kings (queens?) of this because they also get leap meaning they are happy to jump right into your cage and make you lose the ball with strip ball + juggernaut on a -2db because gently caress YOU that's why.

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

And Agi 4, so they fail leaps on a 5+

Which means they fail when they're yours.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Sure hands, gotta grasp the ball firmly!

Buy a zombie or another cheerleader or whatever.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Sidestep, and Buy one zombie. Only way off this team is final death. Cranberries was a wandering minstrel providing the prematch entertainment. Unfortunately he didn't leave the pitch in time.

BIG DICK DADDY
Sep 13, 2007

Heidely-ho, neighbor!

Gridlocked posted:

Side Step means Santos can run down the sides and not be too scared of getting surfed and makes him into even more of a super ghoul. '

Spend money on one new zombie. While I would love to name him F.K II: Electric Zombaloo I don't think that it will fit. But if it fits that is what I want it named. Thus I suggest we call him Robin Williams the comedian much loved by all kids of the 90s may have sadly passed away but it is OK because he returns to help Fairly Elected win it's way to the top. He will bounce that ball like Flubber and have the magic of Genie as he blitz's his way to victory.

Graverobbin Williams..?

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Gorilla Codpiece posted:

Graverobbin Williams..?

Oh god that's so mean but so funny. Yes.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

Gorilla Codpiece posted:

Graverobbin Williams..?

Yes.

Smoky Bandana
Oct 1, 2009

You can trip on my synthesizer.

Gorilla Codpiece posted:

Graverobbin Williams..?
This
It's perfect.

Neruz
Jul 23, 2012

A paragon of manliness

Gorilla Codpiece posted:

Graverobbin Williams..?

Do it.

Necromancers have never been the kind of people for morals, stealing Robin Williams' corpse to turn into a zombie lineman is entirely within character.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Sure hands, Two Zombies. Names will be Cheerleader 1 and 2, because The Head Cheerleader needs some backup.

LBJs Jumbo Dick
May 6, 2007
Tacos! Tacos! Tacos!
Jump up, and 1 Graverobbin Williams,

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Jump Up, +1 Graverobbin' Williams

lenoon
Jan 7, 2010

Clamps McGraw posted:

Jump Up, +1 Graverobbin' Williams

Ja da oui, moi aussi jump up and grave robbin

Minister Robathan
Jan 3, 2007

The Alien Leader of Transportation
Side Step, and Graverobbin Williams.

Side step is such a great, underrated skill.

VinnyDonuts
Oct 4, 2013

:lobcorp:
Buy two zombies. Give Santos Side Step.

Name one of the zombies Mykill Jackson. Not only will he be a lineman, he'll help with the team's dance choreography.

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"
+1 to Graverobbin Williams and Mykill Jackson for the two new zombies

Treuan
Jun 30, 2011

Go have some COFFEE with CREAM or something! Because I'll tell you something! This is a happy place!
One more for Side Step, Graverobbin Williams.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Side Step, Graverobbin Williams, and a second zombie named Franken Castle.

SWNomad
Jun 28, 2008
Sure hands, buy two zombies.

Inigo Castillo has come to the team to avenge his brother Franken Castle.

Heatwizard
Nov 6, 2009

Side Step, pick up two zombies.

Blackmage Yapo
Mar 27, 2008

Odin You Sad I Have
All The SPP
Jump Up

Dem bloom rats.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Midway Point Tally, voting open for ~24 hours or whenever it looks like the vote is basically decided

Santos Skill
Side Step - 16
Sure Hands - 6
Jump Up - 3
Sure Feet - 1
Diving Tackle - 1
Pro - 1

Cash Money
Two Zombs - 16
One Zomb - 9

Zombie Names
Graverobbin Williams - 11
Franken Castle - 4
Mykill Jackson - 3
Cheerleader 1 - 2
Inigo Castillo - 1
Skulk Hogan - 1
Thin Tony - 1
Cranberries - 1
Cheerleader 2 - 1

Looks like Side Step is probably going to win, but there's still two hotly contested votes left.

If we only take one zombie, his name is pretty much locked in. However, if we take a second zombie, his name could be a close race. So keep voting for more names, or for single zombie. If you can't decide on a name you like, you should go find their backstory because they're pretty entertaining

Also here's a bloom rat

GNU Order fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Aug 27, 2014

Jade Star
Jul 15, 2002

It burns when I LP
its like how diablo 3 does angles. All bloom, plus clothes.

Maekrix Waere
Jul 10, 2010
Let's grab Sure Hands and two zombies named Graverobbin Williams and Franken Castle

Nekomimi-Maiden
Feb 27, 2011

I'm here to help you.
Rule number one, don't get me killed.
I have to approve of Sure Hands, as well as Graverobbin' Williams and Mykill Jackson.

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"

Nekomimi-Maiden posted:

I have to approve of Sure Hands Side Step, as well as Graverobbin' Williams and Mykill Jackson.

I second this vote again.

EDIT: Wait no, I fixed it, this is my vote

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte

Jade Star posted:

its like how diablo 3 does angles. All bloom, plus clothes.

You'd think they'd have heard of anti-aliasing by now.

Also this:

Heatwizard posted:

Side Step, pick up two zombies.

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Voting for Graverobbin Williams and Franken Castle as our zombie names.

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012
Side Step and Graverobbin Williams

Neruz
Jul 23, 2012

A paragon of manliness

GNU Order posted:

Also here's a bloom rat

He has reached transcendance.

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

The Two Zombies: Mykill Jackson and Graverobin Williams

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Neruz posted:

He has reached transcendance.

Nah, that'll be once he gets sprint.

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!
Since it looks like we'll be getting a second zombie, I'll vote for Mykill Jackson for the second zombie on top of the vote I already made for Graverobbin Williams.

Smoky Bandana
Oct 1, 2009

You can trip on my synthesizer.
may as well go Side Step because Elf blitzers are one of my favourite possitionals. Two zombies with Franken Castle for the second one.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

:siren:VOTING OVER:siren:

Huh, turns out Mykill Jackson and Franken Castle tied, which means Mykill Jackson wins because gently caress Franken Castle forever

Getting rid of Riff Raff and picking up a second zombie will bring the team back to full force at 13 players, and have us at the highest TV and best shape we've been in yet!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord_Ventnor
Mar 30, 2010

The Worldwide Deadly Gangster Communist President

GNU Order posted:

:siren:VOTING OVER:siren:

Huh, turns out Mykill Jackson and Franken Castle tied, which means Mykill Jackson wins because gently caress Franken Castle forever

Getting rid of Riff Raff and picking up a second zombie will bring the team back to full force at 13 players, and have us at the highest TV and best shape we've been in yet!

I wonder who's going to die this game?

• Locked thread