Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
Synpa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

pagoe posted:

im using google play music all access and the loving shuffle function doesnt work so i end up listening to my music in the order i added it to the playlist in LIKE A loving ANIMAL. how the gently caress do you gently caress up making the loving shuffle option actually loving shuffle in a loving music player? this is basic fucjking functionality ghoogle. jesus. gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress CUFKC

lol

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

pagoe posted:

im using google play music all access and the loving shuffle function doesnt work so i end up listening to my music in the order i added it to the playlist in LIKE A loving ANIMAL. how the gently caress do you gently caress up making the loving shuffle option actually loving shuffle in a loving music player? this is basic fucjking functionality ghoogle. jesus. gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress CUFKC

has google figured out gapless playback or is that still black voodoo magick

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

pagoe posted:

im using google play music all access and the loving shuffle function doesnt work so i end up listening to my music in the order i added it to the playlist in LIKE A loving ANIMAL.
appropriate, since you own, a dragon dildo,

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

theadder posted:

do ads irl have memes now

lol have you seen denny's twiter feed? just wait until everything is that

remember when blockbuster used jared, the butcher of song? so wacky haha

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

graph posted:

remember when blockbuster

be kind rewind

Generic Monk
Oct 31, 2011

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

has google figured out gapless playback or is that still black voodoo magick

they ostensibly added support in the API for it but last time i used an android phone (prob about a month ago) it didn't work. this was on play music and the spotify apps iirc

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

theadder posted:

do ads irl have memes now

https://blog.hipchat.com/2011/06/23/a-tale-of-a-ridiculous-billboard/
our grim cyberpunk present

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

justifiable arson

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

http://hipchat-emoticons.nyh.name/

some shameful poo poo in a dece produc

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

ftge

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

PCjr sidecar posted:

their "dealwithit" smugdog is not bad. the rest all suck

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

PCjr sidecar posted:

a 'vocal minority' complained http://help.hipchat.com/forums/138883-suggestions-ideas/suggestions/4820778-please-restore-timeforthat-chat-icon

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

what does that even mean

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

flakeloaf posted:

what does that even mean

bitcoin

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

flakeloaf posted:

what does that even mean

aggressive, smelly, subterranean

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

flakeloaf posted:

what does that even mean

willing to murder

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Necc0 posted:

maybe not 'le rage' garbage but yeah. remember those old Quiznos ads?

nope

graph posted:

lol have you seen denny's twiter feed? just wait until everything is that

nope but i looked & very odd

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Generic Monk posted:

last time i used an android phone (prob about a month ago)

is this a cry for help

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

flakeloaf posted:

what does that even mean

it's a reference to this sick meme xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

kevin u gotta get a domain thats a play on this for ur site

http://www.howgoogleworks.net/

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

pagoe posted:

shuffle works fine, actually.

not my problem you have Incorrect Shuffle Algorithm Preferences.

Generic Monk
Oct 31, 2011

theadder posted:

is this a cry for help

you got me

i'm in crippling phone janitoring withdrawl. the clocks are burnt into my retinas

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I've never had this shuffle problem idk bro

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Smythe posted:

I've never had this shuffle problem idk bro

his "shuffle problem" is that it doesnt shuffle like whatever horrid early 2000s winamp clone he used did, probably

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

the way play music shuffles is as wrong as it can be and lol no ofc gapless doesnt work what is this 2007?

pagoe
Feb 19, 2013
does shuffle mean play music in descending order from top to bottom because if it does, it works great. also queue doesnt work. im using play music on ios

pagoe fucked around with this message at 13:59 on Aug 28, 2014

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

pagoe posted:

im using play music on ios

why

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

stockholm syndrome

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
i want less google in my life but gmail and calendar and maps and docs suit my needs and i'm lazy

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

pagoe posted:

does shuffle mean play music in descending order from top to bottom because if it does, it works great. also queue doesnt work. im using play music on ios
the way it used to work was that it would only shuffle from the point of the now playing list it was enabled. like if you had tracks

7 <

and you hit shuffle it would now be

7 <

the only way to make it shuffle an entire list was to go into now playing and delete the queue then go to the playlist you want and start it then hit shuffle and live with the first track being first always

theyve since changed it and now it behaves as id expect where hitting shuffle while a playlist is playing reshuffles the queue so that the song playing is first in a list of shuffled tracks and if the playlist is started while shuffle is enabled it will play in a random order (although always starting with the first track)

the thing is that dyp'ers defended this behavior until google fixed it

so tl;dr it works like youd expect now idk why youre having trouble i just tried it a million different ways and it shuffled the way things are supposed to

this is android btw its prob. the old way on ios

Dubstep Jesus
Jun 27, 2012

by exmarx

LastInLine posted:

the way play music shuffles is as wrong as it can be and lol no ofc gapless doesnt work what is this 2007?

i remember for the vast majority of the time i had a nexus s gapless wasn't supported but i think in the last update that device ever got they finally added it

it was super shameful

pagoe
Feb 19, 2013
yeah im not sure why im using it. its cheaper than spotify but not by enough to warrant paying for a broken music player.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

pagoe posted:

yeah im not sure why im using it. its cheaper than spotify but not by enough to warrant paying for a broken music player.

rule 36 bicth

ufarn
May 30, 2009
of course they have their own drone-delivery project

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

the only thing funnier than the april fools delivery drone jokes is unironically trying to do it

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

lmao

"we're innovative guys!"

ufarn
May 30, 2009
Google X is a vertical for disrupting irony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

the propaganda is as much for internal consumption as it is for the tech press