Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Aren't like 90% of all murderers someone the victim knew personally?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Mmm ... Sudden burst about death threats with her new video just out? Call infozonewarz.... This. Is false flag poo poo.. loving a.... My mind is open....

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

lol if you posted:

i'm your heroclix connection dummy you already pay my rent in sweet, sweet plastic superheroes

:D

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

big duck equals goose posted:

Mmm ... Sudden burst about death threats with her new video just out? Call infozonewarz.... This. Is false flag poo poo.. loving a.... My mind is open....

I won't rest until we have a 3600x2686 jpeg done in MS Paint blowing this conspiracy out of the loving water

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
I still don't get what all this is about.

It seems to be internet attention whores arguing about nothing of importance?

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Maybe the death threats were over the release schedule of her Tropes Vs. Women series.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
I think everyone who makes games should watch this video from start to finish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_Nox4gwLBo

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

Rambling Robot posted:

Yeah that's us

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

big duck equals goose posted:

Isn't it weird that it came out while many people are heated up because of the Quinn drama? :tinfoil:

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.

lol if you posted:

i'm your heroclix connection dummy you already pay my rent in sweet, sweet plastic superheroes

wait poo poo does this admission mean i can't be a professional ROW journalist anymore because of ethical considerations? poo poo i didn't think this through

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

Rambling Robot posted:

no, games are art and art is important

like the parthenon and picasso and poo poo, that is what games are

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Lobster Harmonica posted:

I won't rest until we have a 3600x2686 jpeg done in MS Paint blowing this conspiracy out of the loving water

I'm scanning /v/ as we speak

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

someone tell me what happened over the last 500 posts

Slate and others have semi joined in on the Gamerz side of bullshit and Antia experienced what it's like playing call of duty online.

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

Alexzandvar posted:

I think everyone who makes games should watch this video from start to finish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_Nox4gwLBo

its like beethovens 8th

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I've said this a few times but I wish nerds got this heated over poo poo that actually mattered outside of their hobbies.

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

I've said this a few times but I wish nerds got this heated over poo poo that actually mattered outside of their hobbies.

Tell them that Blackwater is criticizing their video games

Erata
May 11, 2009
Lipstick Apathy

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Well apparently they flooded the FCC website over net neutrality but.. oh.. right.. internet..

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

don't really follow this sentiment (keep the failsons in one place)

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Revolutions are not started by people unable to feed their families, but by those unable to feed their inner need for boob plates.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
https://twitter.com/TheVivianJames

:suicide::suicide:

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
A Police Officer in Feurgson just shot Kojima and Antia supports not raising capital gains tax.

Forums Barber
Jan 5, 2011

Lobster Harmonica posted:

it was her own post, lmao. she screenshotted the threats while logged out of her acct and the last one came 12sec beforehand. all 4chan had to do was circle stuff and put red IMPACT FONT text explaining it was a false flag.

to be fair anita might have been logged out of twitter because -- wait, i can't think of a reason she would ever log out of twitter, never mind

skog
Aug 20, 2009
Phil Fish is a human being and Zoe Quinn is a fat loving bitch, I'm glad she cucked him or whatever

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

NutritiousSnack posted:

A Police Officer in Feurgson just shot Kojima and Antia supports not raising capital gains tax.

*insane fountain of chips just rent in twain*

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
also the guy itt who keeps citing 4chan sources is zoe quinn trying 2 stealthily pwn herself for pleasure (masochism)

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Someone post the I'm a gamer video please

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
and unlike my opponent I can not only tell you what a Snorlax is but also its pokedex entry number, height and weight.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

im a gamer because I can't lose at just one life, i want to lose at a thousand

Forums Barber
Jan 5, 2011

THE PENETRATOR posted:

also the guy itt who keeps citing 4chan sources is zoe quinn trying 2 stealthily pwn herself for pleasure (masochism)

[img-adam-sessler-films-zoe-quinn-at-bar-posting-on-4chan.jpg]

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Idk why people get so mad when people say Anita is not a gamer, it's a loving compliment.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Forums Barber posted:

[img-adam-sessler-films-zoe-quinn-at-bar-posting-on-4chan.jpg]

the uncoolest thing to do at a bar ever

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Anita lied Gaming died.

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth

Falsum posted:

Why would you call yourself a gamer in public do you list all your hobbies when you introduce yourself

Yes. Hi, I'm a gamer, movier and reader. I'm not a sporter, though, those are jerks!

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Alexzandvar posted:

Idk why people get so mad when people say Anita is not a gamer, it's a loving compliment.

Gamers are huge loser nerds with no friends and got made fun of and gaming was their only personality trait so they want to "protect" it

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
"whys the gameing community so toxic," said the 300 pound fuckbird that survives on welfare for brain diseases, "its disgusting"

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Breaking news, @jarjarbinksfan489 has tweeted that he is going to "loving hell murder" the creator of feminist frequency, who has been driven from her parents home to a battered women shelter now. Countless tweeters are enraged with anger and demand justice.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
I wonder how many hearts it would break if people realized the only reason people support Anita is because she is a attractive woman.

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem
anita buy a gun take a pic aiming at camera and write "bring it nerds"

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001

Alexzandvar posted:

I wonder how many hearts it would break if people realized the only reason people support Anita is because she is a attractive woman.

I support her because she makes people mad. I am a twisted contrarian!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Alexzandvar posted:

oh poo poo she never played god of war how can she pretend to understand the narrative purpose of jamming a naked chick into a gear to progress?

• Locked thread