Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Gus Hobbleton posted:

they cant do that because he isnt a lone dude they are literally all threatening to kill and rape her.

:ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

program666 posted:

lol @ anita trying to stop me masturbating

also, if I masterbate to overweight traps ONLY will it be ok on you guys' books? I'm asking for a friend.

text me 4 a good time

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

attn hubris: http://www.theonion.com/video/horrified-subway-execs-assumed-people-were-buying,36800/

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Gus Hobbleton posted:

they cant do that because he isnt a lone dude they are literally all threatening to kill and rape her.

If she can do a hundred metres in 15 seconds and punch hard enough to dent a bag of frozen peas she'll be fine

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

lol

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

flakeloaf posted:

If she can do a hundred metres in 15 seconds and punch hard enough to dent a bag of frozen peas she'll be fine

the problem is manchilds with power fantasies also tend to have guns

i mean yeah odds are they'll shoot and subsequently soil themselves, but still it's a risk

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Notorious QIG posted:

the great part is that a much better argument would be "this was one lone dude and we do NOT agree with him" but lol nope gotta go with the crazy route

don't even bother looking at this post if you like yourself and have faith in sanity

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
also katanas but if she gets herself some a good medieval steel broadsword she'll be fine

(hint they folded the steel in japan because it's fragile poo poo)

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

hahahaha oh this is the best

thank you onion

thayion

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

hubris.height posted:

don't even bother looking at this post if you like yourself and have faith in sanity

lol

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/224400/Gamers_dont_have_to_be_your_audience_Gamers_are_over.php

this owns

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Sagebrush posted:

in eve online you don't actually fly your spaceship. you just click the target and the random number generator does all the rest. in elite your skills in the cockpit directly translate to how well you do.

if you played the old x-wing games, freespace, or wing commander (or the elites obviously) it will be very familiar

this is extremely my poo poo

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

hubris.height posted:

it can't have been someone from our misogynist fuckhead team, that guy knows spelling and stuff

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

hubris.height posted:

follow the money. who stands to gain?

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

maniacdevnull posted:

follow the money. who stands to gain?

are you ready to take the red pill©?

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
oh hey titanfall got a substantial update again, now with an 8v8 no titan mode http://www.titanfall.com/game-update-six?sf30380052=1

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

lol

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
i wish we were back in the 90s, when weird sad nerds made up conspiracy theories about the government instead of video games

also i wish we were back in the 90s so i could do so many things differently :smith:

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Yodzilla posted:

oh hey titanfall got a substantial update again, now with an 8v8 no titan mode http://www.titanfall.com/game-update-six?sf30380052=1

oh so its finally turning into a normal game?

oh no wait this doesnt fix anything

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Space-Pope posted:

i wish we were back in the 90s, when weird sad nerds made up conspiracy theories about the government instead of video games

also i wish we were back in the 90s so i could do so many things differently :smith:

id have run away from home

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

i am the 7%

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

flakeloaf posted:

if she could run 100 meters in 15 seconds I would be loving impressed. If anyone here could do it I would be impressed

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Liver Disaster posted:

id have run away from home

i think i would have showered more, perhaps not taken a strong policy on farting loudly in 8th grade

57Hz
Jan 27, 2009

A white-noise buzzing sound.

Yodzilla posted:

no release date for update 6 yet unfortunately

going to be a gen3 forever because i end up killing myself with the satchel charges more often than anything else

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Linguica posted:

if she could run 100 meters in 15 seconds I would be loving impressed. If anyone here could do it I would be impressed

do you know how much 100 meters is

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

please work out

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lol not even children want dumb baby games for children anymore

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

Al! posted:

lol ya :rip: nintendo

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Al! posted:

apparently all they play now are tablet games? idk that seems weird

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

lol I love stupid fuckin game journos saying poo poo like this

lets hold a funeral for "gamer" and bury it next to "friend of the family"

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

Space-Pope posted:

apparently all they play now are tablet games? idk that seems weird

the sheer amount of upheavel in the games industry in the last eight years is crazy.

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

Fabricated posted:

lol I love stupid fuckin game journos saying poo poo like this

lets hold a funeral for "gamer" and bury it next to "friend of the family"
what? she's not saying the word gamer is dead. she's saying that the gamer demographic is no longer relevant for selling video games, which is kinda true

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

ANIME MONSTROSITY posted:

do you know how much 100 meters is
yes, do you?

if your average mostly-sedentary adult could run at 15 mph for 15 seconds i'd be impressed

Linguica fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Aug 28, 2014

dimebag dinkman
Feb 20, 2003

Notorious QIG posted:

the great part is that a much better argument would be "this was one lone dude and we do NOT agree with him" but lol nope gotta go with the crazy route

Space-Pope posted:

elliot rodger was a prototype false-flag robot escaped from sarkeesian's secret lab, pass it on

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
rly good bundle featuring The Swapper, Cannon Brawl, and Philly made Jamestown https://www.humblebundle.com/flash

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

loving damnit, i just bought the swapper like a week ago

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Yodzilla posted:

rly good bundle featuring The Swapper, Cannon Brawl, and Philly made Jamestown https://www.humblebundle.com/flash

life goes on looks fun but not $15 fun

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Yodzilla posted:

why would you play a mode that gets rid of like the main reason to play the game

• Locked thread