Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Katana Gomai posted:

Nine seconds, new Bundesliga record. :woop:

http://gfycat.com/ElaborateIllinformedInvisiblerail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Sokratis is a dumb loving oval office who keeps getting away with ticky tack fouls and it's annoying the poo poo out of me. Hand full of Son's jersey? Yeah that's an offensive foul, what of it?

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Katana Gomai posted:

Sokratis is a dumb loving oval office who keeps getting away with ticky tack fouls and it's annoying the poo poo out of me. Hand full of Son's jersey? Yeah that's an offensive foul, what of it?

:qq:

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
calahonogulo is ace tho

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
brandt is poo poo tho

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
jeez, is he so selfish or just really loving poo poo

meat CRime
Jun 12, 2010

ham, turkey, roast beef, cold cuts, North Carolina, vienna sausage
Grimey Drawer
Oops

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
yesssssssss eat poo poo kloppo

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Kies! :getin:

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
loving lol this game.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

I am so very Fußball right now

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Klopp's pissed off face :fap:

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat
:dance:Great start to the season!

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

scoreboard, scrub :smug:

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
Seems like Dortmund is finally done and unable to compensate for yet another major player leaving and all the additional injuries. Immobile is so incredibly bad, Reus has lost all skill and courage due to missing the World Cup and the midfielders have no idea what to do without Hummels, Sahin or Gündogan.
Leverkusen meanwhile continues to be my least favourite team, they score some lucky goals against us and spend the remaining time destroying the game and wasting as much time as possible. It's obviously effective and well done, but it pisses me off so much right now, as you can imagine.

Next week against Augsburg, I am cautiosly optimistic, maybe they'll win the first point of the season.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Katana Gomai posted:

scoreboard, scrub :smug:

lol smalltime as hell

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

sicDaniel posted:

Seems like Dortmund is finally done and unable to compensate for yet another major player leaving and all the additional injuries. Immobile is so incredibly bad, Reus has lost all skill and courage due to missing the World Cup and the midfielders have no idea what to do without Hummels, Sahin or Gündogan.
Leverkusen meanwhile continues to be my least favourite team, they score some lucky goals against us and spend the remaining time destroying the game and wasting as much time as possible. It's obviously effective and well done, but it pisses me off so much right now, as you can imagine.

Next week against Augsburg, I am cautiosly optimistic, maybe they'll win the first point of the season.

1. Nice meltdown

2. You're being a bit overly dramatic. You lost one game against one of the best teams in the league, that's not exactly the end of the world.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
1. Sorry for that

2. Yes, I am. It's not necessarily the end of the world, but except for the Supercup match, every match I've seen so far show the inability to deal with how the squad changes over time, even more so with the list of players injured or out of shape. It's really frustrating how easyly Leverkusen seemed to completely destroy Dortmund's game. Immobile, Reus, Kehl, Jojic and Durm couldn't do anything right. Micky and Auba didn't have any luck. The last time I felt like this was after the 0-3 against Hamburg last season.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Schwaab is playing great this match

Oliax
Aug 19, 2011

Bavaro-Mancunian
Friendship Society
Xabi Alonso to Bayern!? Que pasa? :stare:

Seriously though, Schweinsteiger and Thiago must be more badly injured than anyone wants to admit. (And so much for Rode, Shakiri, Lahm, Alaba, Gaudino, etc. getting much time in DM)

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Oliax posted:

Xabi Alonso to Bayern!? Que pasa? :stare:

Seriously though, Schweinsteiger and Thiago must be more badly injured than anyone wants to admit. (And so much for Rode, Shakiri, Lahm, Alaba, Gaudino, etc. getting much time in DM)

Thiago no, Schweinsteiger..probably. And no, they are all still gonna get plenty of minutes.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Dunban posted:

Thiago no, Schweinsteiger..probably. And no, they are all still gonna get plenty of minutes.

Here comes the new 3-7-0 formation.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Ninpo posted:

Here comes the new 3-7-0 formation.

Jogi was obviously under orders from Pep to prepare Neuer for field duty by having him play as sweeper keeper. Guardiola can finally use his dream formation of 0-11-0!

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat
Quite pleased with Leverkusens draw, could have been much worse. Not many groups that would have been much better except for maybe H.

Oliax
Aug 19, 2011

Bavaro-Mancunian
Friendship Society

Dunban posted:

Lahm and Alaba certainly, apparently they can also play a bit of fullback. ;) But it would be nice to see what Shakiri, Rode and Gaudino can do one of these days...

Oliax
Aug 19, 2011

Bavaro-Mancunian
Friendship Society

General Probe posted:

Quite pleased with Leverkusens draw, could have been much worse. Not many groups that would have been much better except for maybe H.

I wonder if that will turn out to be a good thing. Leverkusen seems to play up, or down to their competition far too often.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
you cant ber serious with that av

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Oliax posted:

I wonder if that will turn out to be a good thing. Leverkusen seems to play up, or down to their competition far too often.

lmao how was the 99 CL final?

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Oliax posted:

Lahm and Alaba certainly, apparently they can also play a bit of fullback. ;) But it would be nice to see what Shakiri, Rode and Gaudino can do one of these days...

It doesn't affect Shaqiri at all, he's a winger. Rode and Gaudino will still get plenty of time, especially in the next couple of weeks while Thiago and Schweinsteiger are still injured.

Oliax
Aug 19, 2011

Bavaro-Mancunian
Friendship Society

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

lmao how was the 99 CL final?

A very long time ago? At least that's what I keep telling myself...

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

ephex posted:

you cant ber serious with that av

Nothing wrong with a super amazing handsome genius SAF av next to...someone from Bayern?

Sorry, I should warn you now I've been meaning to watch more Bundesliga for a bit now and HIIIIII!

Was Oliax even alive in '99? Or '10 was it when Robben killed us at Old Trafford?

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Ninpo posted:

Nothing wrong with a super amazing handsome genius SAF av next to...someone from Bayern?

A convicted criminal, it's SAF next to a guy who's currently sitting in prison.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Infected posted:

A convicted criminal, it's SAF next to a guy who's currently sitting in prison.

Yeah, he stole my heart :love:

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

ephex posted:

Yeah, he stole my heart :love:

Liar. That would imply that Bayern fans actually have one.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
According to basically every news outlet, Shinji Kagawa is coming home, almost for free because LvG hates good football. That's awesome. If they keep Reus for another year before he's parked on Real's bench, I'm sure this season will be good after all.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Bingin' Shinji was a shitshow in Manchester last year, but then again so was everybody else. I can see how Dortmund fans would be psyched that he's coming back but I'm not sure he's a significant asset to the team anymore.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
I haven't watched any ManUnited games so I can't really say anything about his development either. It's mainly because he was one of the golden generation, that's true. But I'm sure there are worse ways to spend 10 millions on the market these days. The fans love him, he knows the system and as you've seen last week there is a desperate need for some creativity in the offense.
Also, who's currently playing in the midfield? Micky and Jojic never where as good as Kagawa was, Sahin will probably move to the defense when Kehl retires, Gündogan is not an option. So unless he really lost most of his talent in Manchester it sounds like a great deal.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
He was just played out of position.

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Brilliant goal by Reus. God it feels to good to see him scoring again.
edit: And Sokratis makes 2! Love that guy.

Reset Smith fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Aug 29, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Yeah! Bender's back :cool:

• Locked thread