Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

PirateBob posted:

Cynical corporate branding bullshit. Thats all it is.

It started out being filmed away from the ground.
Then it creeps into being pictured inside Anfield, but not on a match day.
Then it's in the fan zone on match day.
Then it's on the pitch with the kids mascots before the game.

How long before it's coming out with the team, and lining up, or dancing and running around the ground giving high fives to the kids down the touchline and other such cringeworthy bullshit.

If anyone thinks this is going away any time soon though, think again.

Anyone who's looked in the main stand development thread, above, will have noted that the plans released of the new main stand, will have noticed that it even has it's own changing room penciled in for future development.

e: lmao

A kid wants to meet Raheem Sterling or Mario Balotelli, not a big headed fish. Let the Liverbird be mythical. Let it be something that watches over the new part of Anfield when we build it, as a statue on top of the stadium or something. Let it be majestic. Something that is visible in the dark, like the Batman signal over Gotham.

straight up brolic fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Aug 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Lampard has to go down as a great because he is a complete midfielder and the only player to play for Chelsea that everyone likes.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
lol @ calling la liga a weaker League than the donkey League. Watching Barcelona vs City last year was like watching Barcelona vs Elche. City did **** all over 2 legs. Just lol. Madrid and Barcelona would break every record in the donkey league. The EPL is more competitive than la liga because the 'top team' in the donkey league are scrubs.

Spam
Nov 28, 2010
*posts entire RedCafe ADM thread*

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!
if youre a liverpool fan and youve not had your daily wank yet have a go at this http://www.redcafe.net/threads/worst-united-performance-in-memory.395418/

e

We are finished as a big club, MK Dons just pissed all over us embarrassing on so many levels

lmao

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Brony Car posted:

lol @ calling la liga a weaker League than the donkey League. Watching Barcelona vs City last year was like watching Barcelona vs Elche. City did **** all over 2 legs. Just lol. Madrid and Barcelona would break every record in the donkey league. The EPL is more competitive than la liga because the 'top team' in the donkey league are scrubs.

AGREED

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

not not luvd posted:

if youre a liverpool fan and youve not had your daily wank yet have a go at this http://www.redcafe.net/threads/worst-united-performance-in-memory.395418/

e

We are finished as a big club, MK Dons just pissed all over us embarrassing on so many levels

lmao

way ahead of you sunshine

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

not not luvd posted:

e

lmao

It's true tbf

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

c0burn posted:

way ahead of you sunshine

What a time to be alive

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Replace Slippy Me with Scholes in the second half against Chelsea last season and you wouldve won the title. Instead of blasting it from 50 yards out every time he got it, he wouldve completely dictated and controlled the pace of the game and just drain all the energy from the chelsea players up until a goal is scored. It's how United won all of those matches when losing against defensive sides really.

Gerrard is a number 10 who's a brilliant player at his best no doubt but still nothing out of the ordinary. whilst Football is running out of unique players like Scholes

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

Brony Car posted:

Replace Slippy Me with Scholes in the second half against Chelsea last season and you wouldve won the title. Instead of blasting it from 50 yards out every time he got it, he wouldve completely dictated and controlled the pace of the game and just drain all the energy from the chelsea players up until a goal is scored. It's how United won all of those matches when losing against defensive sides really.

Gerrard is a number 10 who's a brilliant player at his best no doubt but still nothing out of the ordinary. whilst Football is running out of unique players like Scholes

Jesus, Xavi won't shut up, will he?

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Mickolution posted:

Jesus, Xavi won't shut up, will he?

lmao irl

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Hahahaha. Come on, wrong thread.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Also:

quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHA! IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE YOUR NAME SAYS DEJAN LOVREN BUT YOU'RE NOT ACTUALLY DEJAN LOVREN! BRILLIANT! THIS COULD NOT BE MORE FUNNY! AND SO ORIGINAL! YOU NEVER SEE THIS ANYWHERE AND IT NEVER GETS TIRESOME! HAHAHAHAHAHA! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Brony Car fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Aug 27, 2014

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!
Sadly there is no '0' jersey for the companion picture concerning Champions League Trophies

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Angle Podolski's shirt right and it should suffice.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
´

still true tho

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
That's a paddlin'

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I like laughing at english cricket as much as the next guy but they just got done beating india in a test series.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Which is why it's a bad post about f..er, *checks thread title* er, cricket?! :confused:

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

TBF he is the Ginger Pirlo mate

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Bovril Delight posted:

TBF he is the Ginger Pirlo mate

"There is only one ginger Pirlo, and he's better at being Pirlo than me - Paul Scholes" - Pirlo

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Death to video games.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Mario is a thug.

ozmunkeh
Feb 28, 2008

hey guys what is happening in this thread
you dont have a clue do you van gaal? why are you picking fights with the england manager over nothing? why dude? instead of picking fights with fabio capello england manager how about you start worrying about us LVG, our season is crumbling infront of our very own eyes and you are that clueless. we are out of league cup embarrassingly, a trophy that is steeped in our history and you blew it. you LVG are a clown. we need new players in to compliment our squad and help it grow, we need a new goalie (neuer), a new left back and centre back (hummells and abarta/marcelo) we need no midfielders perfectly happy with what we have as we look strong there and possibly a new striker someone like ronaldo or falcao or sign someone like balotelli or ibra. very happy with van gaal cant wait till we tear through this league. GGMU

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Mmm redcafe 2014

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

ozmunkeh posted:

we need no midfielders perfectly happy with what we have as we look strong
please don't post ninpo's blog in this thread, haha

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Fabio Capello, England Manager, 2014

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

quote:

We're playing Burnley at their home this week. Hence burnley home colors. Burnley were nicknamed Clarets due to their home colors. Claret (/ˈklærɨt/ klarr-ət) is a name primarily used in British English for red Bordeaux wine. Hence I've shown wine getting poured into the glass. Making burnley main subject in this picture due to their home game. Where as That wine bottle I've shown in Red colors referring to Red Devils. That's the whole concept behind this poster.

Claret (/ˈklærɨt/ klarr-ət)

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

PirateBob posted:

Claret (/ˈklærɨt/ klarr-ət)

cool

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

Looks like a dick out a gloryhole

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Jermaine Dildoe posted:

Looks like a dick out a gloryhole

if you pee like that, please inform the CDC

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Guys, I think I've figured out our problem, I think we need a whole new team, now I don't say this lightly, but we've been playin' like crap for a while now and it's time for things to change. So with that in mind I suggest we sign 4 players (that's right, FOUR!) in the remaining two days of the transfer window, so that we line-up like this vs. QPR:

-----------------De Gea---------------

--Cuadrado---Vlaar---Rojo---Shaw-----

----------Carvalho----Blind------------

--------Di Maria--------Herrera--------

----------Cavani----Wilson------------

So there's my plan guys, four names two save our season: Cuadrado (£30m), Vlaar (£15m), Carvalho (£24m) and Cavani (£50m).

Fielding a team that would be unrecognizable compared to our previous one is such a crazy idea that it might just work. Consign Rooney, Van Persie & co. to the bench, and if they don't like it, the transfer list. Make De Gea captain and Di Maria his secretary. THIS ladies in gentlemen, is where we rise like a phoenix from the ashes of the Moyes era. Last season mentally scarred all of our players, that much is obvious to anyone with eyes, and a complete transformation is what is required to get us back into the top 4. I have the answers, the question is, does Van Gaal & co. have the balls?

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

PirateBob posted:

ladies in gentlemen

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

hahahaa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

Yeah if they get the bookie thing started I will bet on 6-0 to Spurs. Liverpool have lost Suarez and we have Dier and players like Chadli and Lamela who are like having amazing new signings this year. If Spurs go three up it would be awesome for the Yid Army to sing something like, 'the biter left now you suck, the biter left now you suck'