Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

Khuul and Solstheim :psyduck:

I've played this game for over a decade and I've never heard Khuul spoken in game, I always pronounced it Kooll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moryrie
Sep 24, 2012
I find it hilarious that Morrowind Sheogorath pronounces his name differently from any other version.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
i like that mehrunes dagon has the same voice as daggy ur

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

I love Dagoth Ur's voice being 'random dude in an office reading lines into a mic trying to sound impressive and mostly failing, with a bunch of lovely echo added'.

Moryrie
Sep 24, 2012

hailthefish posted:

I love Dagoth Ur's voice being 'random dude in an office reading lines into a mic trying to sound impressive and mostly failing, with a bunch of lovely echo added'.

Fun fact: Dagoth Ur is also all the Imperials and Dunmer in Morrowind. He's also Haskill from SI.

Also, Bretons and Orcs are the same dude, and he's Imperials and Sheogorath in Oblivion.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

hailthefish posted:

Wheres your voice acting?

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

If your gonna criticize dagoth urs voice you might as well attach a link to a recording of you doing Dagoth Ur's voice in your ideal way.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
i decided to walk back to caius and get my first orders, but on the way there i ran into some kind of ancine stronghold with a bunch of dead redoran guys. I tried to walk back with all their armor to sell but i got killed when i tried seeing what was upstears real quick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

I like dagoth ur's voice, it's recognizable and sounds like hes having fun

oh PLEASE nerevar, spare me

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Pewdiepie posted:

If your gonna criticize dagoth urs voice you might as well attach a link to a recording of you doing Dagoth Ur's voice in your ideal way.

hailthefish posted:

hailthefish posted:

And furthermore :butt:

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

So I was reading about vampism in Morrowind, remembering how I kinda stumbled into it when I was a kid and had a great time running around vampin' fools when

quote:

If you are also a Werewolf and catch Vampirism you will turn into a werewolf with a vampire head. Apart from the optical nuisance, there are several errors in Attribute calculations.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
dang, he really undersells that whole werewolf-with-a-vampire head thing. "So yeah, your head is a vampire's on top of a wolf body, but I'm more concerned about the Attributes being improperly set."

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

hailthefish posted:

And furthermore :butt:

So what. Its a thinly veiled criticism.

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs
guys I figured out where I was
I was in the Sable Dragon
it sucked

Prism Mirror Lens
Oct 9, 2012

~*"The most intelligent and meaning-rich film he could think of was Shaun of the Dead, I don't think either brain is going to absorb anything you post."*~

:chord:

"Blessing of ALMsivvee"? gently caress that, I'm not going to say it like that :mad: it's always been alm-SEE-vee to me

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000

Pewdiepie posted:

I will after I finish my housecleaning simulator so I can explain to everyone why the Sims 4 is going to be terrible

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
help

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Emotionally drained and spookified

Toilet Rascal
has anyone said

hlaalu dallas multipass yet

Carly Gay Dead Son
Aug 27, 2007

Bonus.
Hlaa hli hlu hle hlo

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
Dagoth Ur's voice is cool because he mostly sounds really friendly and nice which is a cool contrast with his hosed up body and god mask

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

i'm convinced i wouldn't like this game as much as I do if dagoth ur was just a normal bad guy

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
I just wish Bethesda's animators were up to their original concept of Dagoth Ur having complete control of his corprus flesh and being a freaky protean dude that can sprout random limbs and tentacles whenever he wants

Dec 26, 2012

reminder

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

morroblivion is the best piece of poo poo

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
they got rid of his claws and all his muscles. he used to be ripped as gently caress

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
At least the head is pretty cool v:shobon:v

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
i mean his penis

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:

Beyond sane knolls posted:

Hlaa hli hlu hle hlo

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

hello I'm Dagoth Ur and I'm here at Red Mountain to rock out with my cock out

Sam Hall
Jun 29, 2003

you know what gently caress people who use greater bonewalkers to guard their tombs, from now on whenever I see one of those assholes I'm emptying every urn in the joint and eating the loving cremains.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

doesn't the code patch fix the whole "can't restore damaged attributes that you have a buff on" thing

it was relaly annoying taking off constant effect strength stuff whenever i got touched up by a buff zombie

MindSet
Dec 21, 2008

If this goes badly, and I make a crater, I want it named after me!

Prism Mirror Lens posted:

"Blessing of ALMsivvee"? gently caress that, I'm not going to say it like that :mad: it's always been alm-SEE-vee to me

well its not like you say sotha seel

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)

Sam Hall posted:

you know what gently caress people who use greater bonewalkers to guard their tombs, from now on whenever I see one of those assholes I'm emptying every urn in the joint and eating the loving cremains.

wait are you NOT supposed to raid tombs like some sort of hyperactive lara croft stuck in Egypt in the early 1900's?

mystic pimp
Jul 25, 2014

Formerly-rampant human-coded AI with a sense of humor seeks bipedal oxygen-breathing cyborg for serious relationship in the galactic core. I've got cool guns if you like to break stuff. No yuppies.

scalded schlong posted:

doesn't the code patch fix the whole "can't restore damaged attributes that you have a buff on" thing

it was relaly annoying taking off constant effect strength stuff whenever i got touched up by a buff zombie
I'm pretty sure it's one of the bug fixes, yeah.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Sam Hall posted:

my last guy I was under vivec dicking around and there was one under there that damaged my strength to zero so even when I threw all my clothes and items on the ground I still was overincumbered and died. You should be able to crawl away even if strength is 0 imo.

I think attributes are kinda dumb anyway it should be skills only

kill you are self
Jun 17, 2005

pa rum pum pum pum
I have Morrowind on Steam now even though I never bought it?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
steam morrwind doesn't come with the construction kit and is like $30 isn't that a rip off???

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

SniperWoreConverse posted:

steam morrwind doesn't come with the construction kit and is like $30 isn't that a rip off???

yeah just go to the bargain bin at walmart and get it for like 10 dollars.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Sam Hall posted:

this should be everyone on morrowind's philosophy. go for a proper balance in guarding your tomb. too much and it's obvious you have 30 jinkblades in there, too little and people rob it out of boredom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

hailthefish posted:

wow i've never seen anyone be this much of a little bitch-rear end human being before. jesus christ.

• Locked thread