Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jpmeyer
Jan 17, 2012

parody image of che
oh poo poo someone tell amazon gamers are dead in case they can get that $1 billion back that they just spent on twitch, a site whose audience is literally 90+% 20 year old men

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravefront
Feb 5, 2014

by Ralp
I, for one, am glad I can finally shed the gamer label so cruelly thrust upon me by society

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Musket posted:

why is the internet so mad that a bunch of /v/ people are giving money to charity? Idk if the sjw get that most charities dont care where the money comes from. You would think they would be all LOL look at you pieces of poo poo, giving money to charity, isnt that hilarious. Instead its OMG OMG OMG YOU GUY!!! YOU ARE RUINING CHARITIES!!!!!

the internet is a strange strange place with too many soap box slacktivists.

Sidenote: It isn't just /v/. /pol/ is supposed to have had some hand in it too.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

༼༼;; ;°;ਊ°;༽

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

Dec 26, 2012

lmao kamiya is the best

Maxwell Adams
Oct 21, 2000

T E E F S

EA Sports posted:

༼༼;; ;°;ਊ°;༽

TREAT WOMEN DIFFERENTLY, THEY DESERVE SPECIAL CONSIDERATION THIS ISN'T SEXISM AT ALL

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer

noted

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Someone could make a loving mint creating a new mean-spirited gaming review site that panders to all of these overexcited idiots. The Fox News of gaming, if you will.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
It would make a lot of money and if you're making a lot of money then you must be doing something right. :patriot:

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^

Man. They're acting such crowing bigshots. This is after everyone just found out these guys pass around one one fat crazy girlfriend for their entire profession.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

natetimm posted:

Someone could make a loving mint creating a new mean-spirited gaming review site that panders to all of these overexcited idiots. The Fox News of gaming, if you will.

IGN is owned by newscorp already

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

I wish there was an endgame to all of this. Like video games being over.
We could all support this guy's ideas.

It's pretty funny because he titles it "Ending Gamers" and the proposals are to make games so boring that nobody wants to play them any more. The only games left will be indie games that teach you the true meaning of Feminist Correct Thought, and Tetris. Excellent, no more gamers!

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

The Taint Reaper posted:

IGN is owned by newscorp already

Yeah but they don't have an obvious ideological slant. The market is totally ripe right now for someone to swoop in and milk all these angry nerds for their parents money.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Women deserve to be beheaded and mutilated just like any other man in Unreal Tournament 2004

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

EA Sports posted:

༼༼;; ;°;ਊ°;༽

Ahaha this is gold. There were several ways to word that article but he chose "LEAVE THOSE POOR WOMEN ALONE THEY CAN'T DEFEND THEMSELVES"

Tobias Grant
May 16, 2009

Lucky for you, I'm a dog lover.

lol

Sapient Afro
Jan 22, 2012

Well, you threatened to shove a knife up his dickhole.

I'm rooting for whoever is on the side of making all games and gamers dead

samurai slowdown
Jun 11, 2006

POWER UP

Spiky Ooze posted:

Man. They're acting such crowing bigshots. This is after everyone just found out these guys pass around one one fat crazy girlfriend for their entire profession.

They're staring down their own obsolesence by Youtube and Twitch, and they can't imagine a future for the industry where they aren't needed so we get this dumb poo poo. :laugh:

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Klyith posted:

We could all support this guy's ideas.

quote:

16. We do not assume that the harassment we’ve seen lately is a complete aberration. We understand that there is a link between this medium that terrorists see themselves as defending and the terrorism itself.

The SJW clique is the most hyperbolic, myopic, first world problems group of fucks. And they'd be the worst people in this if it wasn't for all the extraordinary idiots vying for the crown that they're currently arguing with.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

samurai slowdown posted:

They're staring down their own obsolesence by Youtube and Twitch, and they can't imagine a future for the industry where they aren't needed so we get this dumb poo poo. :laugh:

They're also pretty much proving that they don't really understand the underlying ideas of feminism in the first place and coming off as a bunch of bobbing heads agreeing with whatever woman will allow them access to boning her. Both sides in this are fairly repulsive but the white knights actually manage to be more so somehow.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
If you play videogames and your wife doesn't give a gently caress then you've beaten misogyny/white privilege

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

lol a guy randomly apologized to me on Facebook for some poo poo he did in high school and I was like, "I would have done the same thing and I was a dick to people in high school too" and now we're dude bros.

you should have crossed swords at dawn.

i mean gay sex

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
ahaha holy poo poo so the dude who was married and had sex with Zo, the wife was actually a keeper and looks like his rear end is gonna be out of a shitload of dollars from a divorce.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I'm not having fun people aren't using my preferred pronouns in videogames.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

The Taint Reaper posted:

ahaha holy poo poo so the dude who was married and had sex with Zo, the wife was actually a keeper and looks like his rear end is gonna be out of a shitload of dollars from a divorce.

Link please.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Spiky Ooze posted:

Oh god! Is Zoe a vegetarian? Jeff Gerstman has been dating a vegetarian lately.

The patron saint of "Games R Dumb" can't be corrupted by that rubenesque gaming slattern! Why, if that depressed harridan gets her harpy claws into him, it could be the end of GameBomb.ru. To the DoxxMobile!

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

The Taint Reaper posted:

She should start a divorce Patreon, just so I can laugh at how much less money she will get from it per month compared to Quinn

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

lol

Although it's not entirely stupid; fun is subjective so you ideally should be able to explain why it's fun.

Immersion needs to burn though.

Gravefront
Feb 5, 2014

by Ralp
Stop browsing /v/, it's not good for you

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Mister Fister posted:

Link please.

http://youtu.be/C5-51PfwI3M?t=9m1s

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

Oh, i thought you were implying that there was a picture of her or something. Wanted to see if this was another Hugh Grant/Liz Hurley/Divine Brown situation.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

i love the fun argument above because the most extreme socially conscious human being hipster and the most extreme ultra-hikkikomori shutin gamer neckbeard arrived at the same conclusion from completely opposing directions.

amphisbaena amphisbaena such a beast i've never seen-a

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Remember when the innocent wife was hurt by Zoe's cucking, and Zoe was just loving baffled as to why she would be mad at her and threw the husband dude under the bus on Twitter
'Why are you mad at me, you should be mad at him instead'

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

anita sarkeesian more like anita bath :smugmrgw:

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Remember when the innocent wife was hurt by Zoe's cucking, and Zoe was just loving baffled as to why she would be mad at her and threw the husband dude under the bus on Twitter

I haven't read the whole thread, or even half of it, but from 3 minutes of a youtube clip I skipped most of, I'm pretty sure Zoe Quinn raped that guy's wife.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

zoe quinn, home-wrecker

rainy day
Jul 20, 2009

by Ralp

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

she should be mad at both of them since they're both obviously terrible people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

big duck equals goose posted:

a dude said he would rape/kill me in dota 2 because I was accidently feeding as wraith king nonstop and now I must leave my home forever, wish me luck, goons.

that was me and the hunt is still on. know this, once my katana has been drawn it cannot be sheathed until it has tasted blood of man

edit or orc flesh. no racism itt

porkchop_express fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Aug 29, 2014

• Locked thread