Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Istari posted:

The aviators still remain unexplained.

Maybe it's Hunter S. Thompson's skull?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Well friends Ive got some real masterpieces coming down the pipeline. There was formerly a shop in the Toronto area that gained some notoriety when 3,000 people apparently were exposed to HIV/Hep C etc due to their lack of sterilization practices (link: http://tinyurl.com/ne85hfo). Not surprisingly the tattoos were also god awful. What is surprising is that the two moron scratchers who ran the shop are back in business, separately this time. I believe they opened a "tattoo school" in the area as well which pissed off a ton of people. Here are some examples of their handiwork:

RIP KP IF ONLY YOU DIDNT CONTRACT HEP C FROM THAT lovely TATTOO PARLOUR YOU WOULDNT HAVE BEEN SO JAUNDICED BEFORE YOU PASSED

A bonus piece from an associated artist (I believe she attended their school)

BhindiBhaji Boogie has a new favorite as of 20:43 on Aug 28, 2014

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

Well that's my story.
Here's a real doozy from a shop called 905 Ink. i posted a few from them in the beginning of the thread. The awkward text, horrific dragons and the goofy anime girl make this possibly the most ill conceived tattoo Ive ever seen, not done in Russia or by Big Dogz Ink

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Say Nothing posted:

Went looking for Liefeld tattoos, found this instead.

What happens if there are 5 movies in the Guardians of the Galaxy series, and movies 2 - 5 are really really bad? Like, worse than Spiderman 3 or Green Lantern?

english muffin
Feb 1, 2012
the likes of you and I

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Maybe it's Hunter S. Thompson's skull?

it's Iron Maiden's mascot, Eddie the Ed.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!

canyoneer posted:

What happens if there are 5 movies in the Guardians of the Galaxy series, and movies 2 - 5 are really really bad? Like, worse than Spiderman 3 or Green Lantern?

You shut your mouth.

lemonsaresour
Feb 17, 2011
It came from Facebook!

"Carpe Diem, Hakuna Matata, however you want to say it! Live life in the moment and live life with no regrets. Live life to the absolute fullest because life won't wait for you to do something tomorrow. #lifeishort #noregrets #newink #love"

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I have a friend named Tye. I should send that to him.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

canyoneer posted:

Then the first one will still be real good and beloved by many

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

JoeyJoJoJr Shabadoo posted:

:psyduck: This looks like the skull is trying so hard to eat that deformed compass that it's dislocating its jaw. And also that it's wearing aviators for some reason.

He WILL fit that compass in his mouth. :dealwithit:

Skipopatomus
Aug 30, 2007

Ozzy Osbourne simply duplicated the event.

I'm getting strong back-panther flashbacks from this one

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Krampus Grewcock posted:

You shut your mouth.

Man that's the weakest Maury I ever seen

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

Well that's my story.
Here are a few more from one of the previous owner's of "Moonshin Tattoo" aka the source of infection. The dude is a real character because he obviously knows how poor his work is, so many of the photos look like vaseline was smeared over the lens. I can only assume the ones that are basically visible represent the best he has to offer. Also for some reason he likes to post lots of pictures of himself adjoined to the pictures of his work. Im guessing it's a ploy so that all of you ladys (and gay guys) ignore his lovely work and book him on the basis of his looks.

BONUS: Here's a youtube video courtesy of Chuck that shows even more of the trash he throws on people. It is really really bad http://youtu.be/geA7vmwU8S4

BhindiBhaji Boogie has a new favorite as of 17:03 on Aug 29, 2014

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I wonder how many teenagers get gigantic J E S U S - R U L E Z or whatever tats before going to college and realising that they were dumb.

I'm sure there are a few evangelical atheist secretly rocking gaudy crosses between their shoulder blades.

Lava Lamp Goddess
Feb 19, 2007

Krampus Grewcock posted:

You shut your mouth.

That is clearly Tony Danza.

FreeMars
Mar 22, 2011
You are the boss

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

BhindiBhaji Boogie posted:

I just can't help myself
Why would anyone want an outhouse tattoo?

I have lemons, Eeyore, and a bowler hat. I even have a tattoo involving noxious fumes like the ones coming out of that outhouse (but much better executed.) The problem isn't weird subject matter, it's poorly drawn weird subject matter.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

canyoneer posted:

Same thing that happened to Jaws

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

Well that's my story.

Centripetal Horse posted:

I have lemons, Eeyore, and a bowler hat. I even have a tattoo involving noxious fumes like the ones coming out of that outhouse (but much better executed.) The problem isn't weird subject matter, it's poorly drawn weird subject matter.
Thanks for setting me straight. Which of these are yours?

BhindiBhaji Boogie has a new favorite as of 20:28 on Aug 29, 2014

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Man, Jesus is ripped. Look at that ten-pack.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

Looks like they broke the poo poo out of Christ's legs when they strung him up, though.

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

Well that's my story.
Here are a few from a shop called Urban Ink. Apparently they were voted "Best Tattoo and Piercing Studio in Toronto" 4 years in a row!

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

'I Beliesee Respert'.

Brainbread
Apr 7, 2008

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

'I Beliesee Respert'.

Thats a V. Not an "se".

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013