Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice
Really weird crossover of interests of mine:

James May (of Top Gear fame) sharing a Stephanie McMahon page on Facebook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.

JPrime posted:

Really weird crossover of interests of mine:

James May (of Top Gear fame) sharing a Stephanie McMahon page on Facebook.

That is the worst facebook fan page... IN THE WORLD

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Good for him.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Shortly after this picture was taken, Paul Heyman played fetch with Brock and scratched him behind the ear just how he likes it.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Doing way better than most people who work in pro-wrestling

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

...so is there A Thing this came from, or...?

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

dsriggs posted:

Looks like he was interviewed for a local news program and didn't tell them he was in the wrestling business for the lower third as it wasn't pertinent to the story, so that's probably what it is.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

dsriggs posted:

I guess a company wants to expand a subdivision he lives in and he's unhappy about it.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/26397099/urton-lane-residents-concerned-about-ball-homes-expansion?clienttype=generic&smartdevicecgbypass

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Yahtzee.

Edit: I love Cornette picking a fight with the builders. They only show a tiny clip of it, but you just know he cut a whole promo on the guy.

LividLiquid fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Aug 29, 2014

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011
He's cutting promos about it every week on his podcast.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
Big Bread Machine

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Been too long since we've seen a big ol' roid-gut in the WWE. Road Warrior Animal would be proud.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Someone's going to get hit with a tennis racket.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

He lives out on a big chunk of property in a rural part of Louisville and a development company wants to knock over 30 acres of forest next door and build a bunch of townhouses. He says that there's no infrastructure, barely any utilities, it might as well be a dirt road, etc and insinuates that the developers bribed their way into repealing laws meant to stop people from doing that.

LividLiquid posted:

Yahtzee.

Edit: I love Cornette picking a fight with the builders. They only show a tiny clip of it, but you just know he cut a whole promo on the guy.

On the latest edition of his podcast he says he went to a town meeting and cut a promo on the 73-year-old mayor that culminated in calling him a corrupt piece of poo poo, at which point the mayor stood up and chest bumped him like a drat umpire.

Luigi Thirty fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Aug 29, 2014

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

This is why all his suits fit poorly, he buys them so they'll still fit when he's fat, I do the same thing.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Finally the truth:

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Been too long since we've seen a big ol' roid-gut in the WWE. Road Warrior Animal would be proud.

It's probably that, but also Kane was working really injured for a lot of that first unmasked Kane run.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Yeah I was gonna say, he was in very good shape when he turned corporate and started going shirtless for his matches. Can you even work off an HGH gut?

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
It also looks like he's breathing out in that pic. Which would inflate his gut a bit.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

that looks less like a roid gut to me and more being a little out of shape (look how chubby his face is around the neck) and also yeah like Perfidus said it looks like he's also breathing out

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

rovert posted:

Finally the truth:

I don't understand, what does Pat Smear have to do with anything?

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

rovert posted:

Finally the truth:

Does Robert Forster really need his initials in the background for all interviews?

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent

rovert posted:

Finally the truth:

Wow, Frankie Kazarian looks like poo poo these days...

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Kifisonfire posted:

Seth wins the title, Ambrose comes and smashes it up. Seth demands a new title so Ambrose just puts the old one back together and revives the hardcore title.

I always loved the rumor that the original Hardcore title was the belt Mr. Perfect smashed up with a hammer after he stole it from Hogan.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Andre and The Rock!

Manny Suave
Apr 5, 2011

Say Nothing posted:

Andre and The Rock!

At first I thought that Little Rock's shirt said "Rock," and I thought that was adorable and curious, but then I looked harder and it looks like it says "Bork," and now I'm a little alarmed. Or possibly crazy.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Holy poo poo bury me in that when I die.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Reminds me of APSouthern's The Rock/Stone Cold avatar.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Manny Suave posted:

At first I thought that Little Rock's shirt said "Rock," and I thought that was adorable and curious, but then I looked harder and it looks like it says "Bork," and now I'm a little alarmed. Or possibly crazy.

My son is also named Bork.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Manny Suave posted:

Maybe a Rocky Johnson shirt?

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Say Nothing posted:

Maybe a Rocky Johnson shirt?

That's clearly "Scienceman" Neil Degrasse Tyson. :colbert:

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

HogX posted:

Then we really do have a badass over here.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

HogX posted:

From his college wrestling days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I'm more than happy to crap on LividLiquid when the opportunity arises but trust me when I say that if I get the chance to smoke weed with Willie Nelson there's a ton of you who will literally never hear the end of it.