Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

BhindiBhaji Boogie posted:

For context (gangbanging goons can confirm this from the mean streets) this is YG Baby Bomb from the West Side Piru gang in Compton. He has a small crew called "Addicted 2 Bitches" as well hence the "bitches" themed tattoos. Im not sure how he ended up on the goon radar but good find. Im pretty sure hes been featured briefly in a Lil Wayne video or something. Here are some clearer pictures.

Heres a video of him in fine form: http://youtu.be/sHLntSOuppY

Ugh...that wall paper is awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

For context (gangbanging goons can confirm this from the mean streets) this is YG Baby Bomb from the West Side Piru gang in Compton. He has a small crew called "Addicted 2 Bitches" as well hence the "bitches" themed tattoos. Im not sure how he ended up on the goon radar but good find. Im pretty sure hes been featured briefly in a Lil Wayne video or something. Here are some clearer pictures.

First, I love the fact that this guy is in a hang named "addicted 2 bitches" yet misspelled bitches on his nose.

Second, what is on his upper lip? If it isn't something related to vaginas, I'm kind of disappointed given the nose tattoo.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

1redflag posted:

First, I love the fact that this guy is in a hang named "addicted 2 bitches" yet misspelled bitches on his nose.

Second, what is on his upper lip? If it isn't something related to vaginas, I'm kind of disappointed given the nose tattoo.

Looks to be "Stop Staring" on top and "Bitch Kiss Me" on the bottom.

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

1redflag posted:

It actually says "stop staring" on his upper lip if you can believe it. A friend of mine in Los Angeles confirmed that he also used or still does drive around in a car completely covered with "bitches" related decals on it. Thats not a joke either in case it came off as one.

BhindiBhaji Boogie has a new favorite as of 04:45 on Aug 31, 2014

Hat Butt
Jun 18, 2012
from some facebook post:

...eww

Goosed it.
Nov 3, 2011
From another Toronto shop.

This one is kind of cool but the mix of subjects throws me off.

This tiger has a tumour on the back of its neck.

A terrible rendition of a cliché tattoo.

Again, the taste level here.

I get that it's a family pet but this is just awful.

All of these terrible Toronto tattoos are making me really nervous about getting my next piece.I

Goosed it. has a new favorite as of 15:16 on Aug 31, 2014

teenytinymouse
Aug 3, 2005

I'm Shannon and I'm the biggest Idiot Ever!

That dogs back foot is killing me

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

Well that's my story.

Goosed it. posted:

All of these terrible Toronto tattoos are making me really nervous about getting my next piece.I
Which shop were those from may I ask? That beagle was something else. Very nice finds btw thank you.

Psychobabble!
Jun 22, 2010

Observing this filth unsettles me

Krampus Grewcock posted:

You shut your mouth.

Man, the more I see the "line through text" thing, the more glad I'm I didn't end up doing that through the text on the scroll of my lego tattoo. My artist brought it up as an idea and I wasn't super familiar with it, so figured if I wanted to later I could add it. So glad I didn't because (at least on the ones I've seen) it's not my thing

Edit: I actually got the idea for the tattoo from an old version of this thread, oddly enough.

Psychobabble! has a new favorite as of 16:36 on Aug 31, 2014

Goosed it.
Nov 3, 2011

Which shop were those from may I ask? That beagle was something else. Very nice finds btw thank you.

Yonge Street Tattoos.

I've heard good things about Soma and another shop on Queen West that I can't remember the name of.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Goosed it. posted:

From another Toronto shop.

This one is kind of cool but the mix of subjects throws me off.

This one is pretty much all Canadian sailor nautical based subjects except the flowers up top. Faith in jebus, protect me from storms, sharks and hitting the coast. Pride in country with the flags.

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
At least make your fat dog lose weight before you get a tattoo of a fat dog on you.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

gangbanging goons

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

LingcodKilla posted:

This one is pretty much all Canadian sailor nautical based subjects except the flowers up top. Faith in jebus, protect me from storms, sharks and hitting the coast. Pride in country with the flags.

I didn't realize there were "this is are country" nuts in Canada too. I thought that was pretty much an America thing.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

I didn't realize there were "this is are country" nuts in Canada too. I thought that was pretty much an America thing.

Plenty of things to make one proud to be Canadian.

1) Maple syrup.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Man, that blinged out Fozzy Bear sure makes him look tough.

Psychobabble!
Jun 22, 2010

Observing this filth unsettles me

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Alberta (AFAIK)

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
it's pretty strong in the UK too.

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

Well that's my story.
While were posting tasteless gang tattoos heres Lil Toon from Mad Swans (bloods) in LA. He actually has a rival gang (73rd Street Hustlers) crossed out with a k after their name on his face, which is something like walking around with a t shirt that says "Im going to kill every member of the 73rs Street Hustlers". This dude is literally risking death at the hands of people who wouldnt have even recognized him as an enemy but for the confrontational tattoo on his FACE.

He's quite an orator as well. Here he is describing his lifestyle http://youtu.be/F7aUUJBPs8A

BhindiBhaji Boogie has a new favorite as of 01:11 on Sep 1, 2014

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

LingcodKilla posted:

Plenty of things to make one proud to be Canadian.

1) Maple syrup.

2) 90% of all alien planets in Stargate are located 20 minutes from Vancouver

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

El Estrago Bonito posted:

2) 90% of all alien planets in Stargate are located 20 minutes from Vancouver

3) Poutine.

To make this somewhat on topic, a friend of mine asked me what I thought of his new tattoo, and because of this thread, I started trying to look at line thickness, and trying really hard to find any errors.

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Hat Butt posted:

from some facebook post:

...eww

Ah, the ever-popular "God and Cuntry".

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Gromit posted:

Apparently a very syphilitic cuntry.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Gromit posted:

On a Fruit Roll-Up, no less.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Mugshots are a good source of bad decision making.

Kugyou no Tenshi
Nov 8, 2005

We can't keep the crowd waiting, can we?

"I refuse to stink".

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Could someone explain this one to me? I don't understand what's under the bowler hat.

Crust First
May 1, 2013

Wrong lads.

1-800-DOG-LAW posted:

Could someone explain this one to me? I don't understand what's under the bowler hat.

It's a naked woman bent backwards weirdly with her boobs as eyes(?) of a skull and also her torso is all hairy.

She's stuffed into a giant bowler hat and her legs have ceramic tiles implanted in them.

e; Apparently her boobs are not eyes, they are just boobs, I see the eyes now in the space where the arms are. Good stuff.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

1-800-DOG-LAW posted:

It's supposed to be a sideways skull speaking flames out its face hole. The entirety of it is a mess. The whole drat thing.

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

Well that's my story.

1-800-DOG-LAW posted:

I think it belongs to forums user "Centripetal Horse", owner of many lovely tattoos. They can probably weigh in on the significance.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I think it belongs to forums user "Centripetal Horse", owner of many lovely tattoos. They can probably weigh in on the significance.

The first one is okay if you really like skulls, i guess. The second one looks like they started doing a tiger and then decided they wanted a dragon half way through.

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

Well that's my story.

1redflag posted:

The first one is okay if you really like skulls, i guess. The second one looks like they started doing a tiger and then decided they wanted a dragon half way through.
I immediately focused on the middle of the back, where it appears many of the "skulls" are amorphous blobs. Heres another from skull backpiece/orange Beavis wolf guy. There has gotta be some shenanigans afoot because he has some competent looking, irezumi style work and then poo poo like this:
The tiger's face bugs me for some reason

If you saw Venom from 85ft away or something it probably looks great but upon closer inspection his chest looks like he has a congenital rib cage deformity. I dont know how to describe what the right side's problem is. Also the teeth appear to have been totally loving botched and don't line up at all with Venom's head placement. It must take a tremendous amount of balls to tattoo client after client after client without ever learning the basics of how to draw.

BhindiBhaji Boogie has a new favorite as of 03:58 on Sep 2, 2014

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

While were posting tasteless gang tattoos heres Lil Toon from Mad Swans (bloods) in LA. He actually has a rival gang (73rd Street Hustlers) crossed out with a k after their name on his face, which is something like walking around with a t shirt that says "Im going to kill every member of the 73rs Street Hustlers". This dude is literally risking death at the hands of people who wouldnt have even recognized him as an enemy but for the confrontational tattoo on his FACE.

He's quite an orator as well. Here he is describing his lifestyle http://youtu.be/F7aUUJBPs8A

is there some sort of gang megathread full of stories like this that I'm missing out on?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Snowy posted:

is there some sort of gang megathread full of stories like this that I'm missing out on?

Well, yes, but you have to be jumped in to view it.

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy

I immediately focused on the middle of the back, where it appears many of the "skulls" are amorphous blobs. Heres another from skull backpiece/orange Beavis wolf guy. There has gotta be some shenanigans afoot because he has some competent looking, irezumi style work and then poo poo like this:

At first glance the tiger is a little hard to make out thanks to the gray shading everywhere (and the rocks are kinda lovely), but aside from that I don't see anything particularly offensive about it.

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

Well that's my story.

Snowy posted:

If you look at the youtube channel that hosts the Lil Toon video they have some pretty compelling interviews with California gang members. There are no "Baby Bomb" level spectacles in terms of face tattoos that Ive seen sadly. My intent wasn't to sound like a scared straight episode or something btw I figured facial tattoos that could possibly instigate someone to kill you count as tasteless. Here's a non-gang related tasteless tattoo!
The legs and body really bug me. The shading on the back left shoulder blade is abysmal.

This reminds me of a lovely tattoo posted a long time ago, but reworked

BhindiBhaji Boogie has a new favorite as of 04:02 on Sep 2, 2014

Insensative_Asshole
Dec 18, 2007

Kugyou no Tenshi posted:

"I refuse to stink".

:golfclap:

POLICE CAR AUCTION
Dec 1, 2003

I'm not a princess

beavis wolf

POLICE CAR AUCTION
Dec 1, 2003

I'm not a princess

Hate to post something good here but it really loving bugs me to see such a classic design raped like that. That poo poo artist was aping something like this (healed pic thanks to my artist):

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

• Locked thread