Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Avshalom

by Lowtax

willus posted:

peanuts are murder
i was deprived of peanuts for four years, they weren't allowed on the campus of the school that i boarded at because one of the day students had an allergy. and not like a weakass break-out-in-hives allergy either - the school nurse told me that when the kid was a toddler his grandmother gave him a kiss one afternoon hours after she'd had a peanut butter sandwich for breakfast, and he ended up in hospital with life-threatening anaphylaxis. so this was a hardcore peanut restriction. peanuts are like cocaine to me now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom

by Lowtax
vanya loves peanut butter too :3: (don't worry, i just give him a pea-sized blob every so often)

NPR Journalizard

willus posted:

goats are THE most efficient way of dealing w/ kudzu

Sounds like you should get a goat XyloJW.

quite stretched out

the chillest
Im allergic to peanuts so rot in whatever hell your spirit dictator occupies avs

Endman

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Avshalom posted:

i've had this one up my sleeve for a while and now i'm going to do it, i'm going to play the wildcard

if you don't support the state of israel

but you believe in indigenous land rights

you're a hypocrite :smug:

Give Canaan back the the Canaanites you fascist!!

Milkfred E. Moore

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
so today someone was all 'hey milky you should check out this awesome analysis of the first three transformers films, here's the pdf'

and i was like 'hey, i wrote a bunch of that :smugdog:'

quite stretched out

the chillest
Did they then invent an excuse to leave the room

quite stretched out

the chillest
I'M BACK AND I'M SASSY

XyloJW
They were late for their not-LARP

hambeet

Lol

hambeet

XyloJW posted:

We also are absolutely strangled by kudzu.

!

Seagull

give me a chip

XyloJW posted:

They were late for their not-LARP

Avshalom

by Lowtax

willus posted:

Im allergic to peanuts so rot in whatever hell your spirit dictator occupies avs
:psyduck: wtf, i'm allowed to eat food that you can't, i don't tell you to rot in hell for enjoying pork crackling, just don't kiss me and you'll be fine (i know that's a lot to ask though :dong:)

hambeet

Avshalom posted:

:psyduck: wtf, i'm allowed to eat food that you can't, i don't tell you to rot in hell for enjoying pork crackling, just don't kiss me and you'll be fine (i know that's a lot to ask though :dong:)

It's willus.

I'm making him satay when he visits next.

Mills

My grandmothers brother hunts goats. Last time he skinned it, cooked it in the spit he built and ate it. I've got the pelt. Goats are cool.

rudatron

by Fluffdaddy
they tend to just die without warning if you're not careful though

Avshalom

by Lowtax
my last axolotl drowned

i gave up on them after that

fish are not meant to drown

Mills

Also the video of goats freezing up and falling over on YouTube is all time.

Mills

How does fish drown

Vladimir Poutine
:madmax:

Mills posted:

How does fish drown

they're amphibians, like frogs :science:

generally adult amphibians can't breathe underwater

hambeet

Vladimir Poutine posted:

Pfft good job god. :rolleyes:

hambeet

Took me a day and a half to shake off a hang over after smashing the beers Friday night. I don't know if it's because I hardly drink beer anymore or it was just poo poo beer?

Vladimir Poutine
:madmax:

Matthew Beet posted:

Took me a day and a half to shake off a hang over after smashing the beers Friday night. I don't know if it's because I hardly drink beer anymore or it was just poo poo beer?

Happens as you get older I think

I tend to feel sleepy the day after a hangover these days

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
So I just found out there's a historical materialism con this weekend. Sydgoonmeat? https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/historical-materialism-australia-tickets-12421572257?invite&err=29&referrer&discount&affiliate&eventpassword

XyloJW

Matthew Beet posted:

It's called aging, sorry, old man.

XyloJW
*goes to take his afternoon nap*

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

Matthew Beet posted:

your weakshit

hambeet

Vladimir Poutine posted:

Happens as you get older I think

I tend to feel sleepy the day after a hangover these days

XyloJW posted:

It's called aging, sorry, old man.

You Am I posted:

your weakshit

I would agree with you all, especially You Am I, but if I go and smash wine or spirits and get just as drunk I pull up fine after lunch the next day. I think I'm just out of practice with beer because I haven't been drinking it for good on a year now?

hambeet

also *you're

hambeet

or it was just poo poo beer. idk.

hambeet

tithin

[Grandmaster Tactician]

My throat feels like somebodies wrapped their cock in sandpaper and throatfucked me during the night

algebra testes

Sir Shion posted:

My throat feels like somebodies wrapped their cock in sandpaper and throatfucked me during the night

This, but literally.

Avshalom

by Lowtax

Vladimir Poutine posted:

axolotls are the only animal that can either live their whole lives in the larval stage or grow into salamanders. salamanders are amphibious and axolotls breathe water (like frogs vs. tadpoles), although they can also breathe air - they like water better though. making them metamorphose usually requires an environment with a good balance of water and terrestrial land, otherwise they just stay larval, but somehow mine metamorphosed despite being in a fishtank full of water and i didn't realise until it drowned

webmeister

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

Sir Shion posted:

hot

Asphyxious

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Avshalom posted:

axolotls are the only animal that can either live their whole lives in the larval stage or grow into salamanders. salamanders are amphibious and axolotls breathe water (like frogs vs. tadpoles), although they can also breathe air - they like water better though. making them metamorphose usually requires an environment with a good balance of water and terrestrial land, otherwise they just stay larval, but somehow mine metamorphosed despite being in a fishtank full of water and i didn't realise until it drowned

I thought their transformation could be induced by iodine as well, maybe other chemical imbalances?

Milkfred E. Moore

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

Asphyxious posted:

I thought their transformation could be induced by iodine as well, maybe other chemical imbalances?

transformation is actually induced by energon

Avshalom

by Lowtax
all i know is from now on i'm going to stick to pets that don't transform suddenly into other pets and die

vanya will never turn into a fish and i'm ok with that

Eediot Jedi

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

Hey wrassling fans, please explain how this got made:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD88HIKoFzk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asphyxious

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Milky Moor posted:

transformation is actually induced by energon

actually it's induced by Cybertronium.

• Locked thread