Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
this poo poo is beyond farcical

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Im from Buenos Aires and I say Klendathu rules

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012

Reclaimer posted:

A great many pages earlier you were asking about CYOA games: https://www.choiceofgames.com/

Pretty fun stuff.

Thank you. The first game I saw started by asking if I wanted to randomize the genders of fighting robots, or choose them myself.

sitchensis
Mar 4, 2009

Triple A posted:

this poo poo is beyond farcical

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
does anybody want to help me write up an interactive fiction game, afterwards i'l be your angry ex-bf and we can split the patreon profits 50/50

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

crazylittle is z- i... i cant say that name, just saying it gives it power

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry

AkumaHokoru posted:

:rolleyes:

did you really just do that?

Whoops, nope you're right. I read it too hasty and got the subjects mixed up. That's what I get for macroing in the background.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
i think the takeaway from all this is that games are bad, and gamers are really weird (because they can't properly sing the ducktales theme song)

landy.
Jan 20, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
I'm taking a huge dump while reading this thread.

landy.
Jan 20, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
Like a giant dump.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Bull Runner posted:

I'm taking a huge dump while reading this thread.

its not wise to double down on turds imo

Wet Bandits Copycat
Apr 18, 2004

Neurolimal posted:

does anybody want to help me write up an interactive fiction game, afterwards i'l be your angry ex-bf and we can split the patreon profits 50/50

Get ready for cucking.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
zoe quinn is a goon right? i want to talk to her

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Bull Runner posted:

Like a giant dump.

it's cool crazylittle is too

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

so here is what the guy who wrote this article

had to say on twitter

oh no, not white men having opinions! here's him btw

as you can see, tim is 1/1024th aboriginal and absolutely isn't loving painful to look at unless you turn your contrast down. he also identifies as trans, before any sexist shitlords get any ideas

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Neurolimal posted:

No one* calls women angry ex girlfriends when they report rape dude, it's socially unacceptable. Just don't keep trying to push this angle because it's such a doublestandard that it's actively proving the point of people who disagree with you.

e:* Well and gets away with it I guess, people do do it but there's much more backlash.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

ArbitraryC posted:

No one calls women angry ex girlfriends when they report rape dude, it's socially unacceptable

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
l

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
no but seriously, sterilize everyone who identifies as a gamer

landy.
Jan 20, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

ArbitraryC posted:

No one* calls women angry ex girlfriends when they report rape dude, it's socially unacceptable. Just don't keep trying to push this angle because it's such a doublestandard that it's actively proving the point of people who disagree with you.

e:* Well and gets away with it I guess, people do do it but there's much more backlash.

You're stupid

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The Brown Menace posted:

had to say on twitter

as you can see, tim is 1/1024th aboriginal and absolutely isn't loving painful to look at unless you turn your contrast down. he also identifies as trans, before any sexist shitlords get any ideas

haha i was reading his poo poo and thinking to myself man i bet i know exactly what a dude who thinks stuff like this looks like

and lo and behold

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
if your life has so little value that your defining trait is "plays videogames, gets mad at women on the internet" then you should seriously consider cyanide

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

The Brown Menace posted:

had to say on twitter

How can you say you're even partly feminine if you have male pattern baldness, a beard and the first name Tim??

Denim Dude
Feb 21, 2006

[I'M A GIANT HOMOPHOBE

Neurolimal posted:

if your life has so little value that your defining trait is "plays videogames, gets mad at women on the internet" then you should seriously consider cyanide

your defining trait is cheesy anime pizza, and i like it.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

madeupfred posted:

How can you say you're even partly feminine if you have male pattern baldness, a beard and the first name Tim??

women can have male pattern baldness, a beard, and the name Tim, too.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Will this scandal affect the price of Steam games?

I

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Danger Mahoney posted:

haha i was reading his poo poo and thinking to myself man i bet i know exactly what a dude who thinks stuff like this looks like

and lo and behold

the amount of SJWs who are straight white men with opinions (made the trans poo poo up btw, it is a joke, don't lynch me pls) is loving insane, considering their bread and butter is dumping on straight white men with opinions (which is patently false as many calling them out don't fit this pattern)

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
pizza is cool, that av isn't but lol if i'm gonna pay money to change a thumbnail-sized pic someone else bought me

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

etalian posted:

Will this scandal affect the price of Steam games?

I

As a show of solidarity with depression quest, all steam games are now free and have been ported to twine.

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012
Where is the humble bundle of games that transcend fun

landy.
Jan 20, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

The Brown Menace posted:

the amount of SJWs who are straight white men with opinions (made the trans poo poo up btw, it is a joke, don't lynch me pls) is loving insane, considering their bread and butter is dumping on straight white men with opinions (which is patently false as many calling them out don't fit this pattern)

Yeah it's those SJWs that are white dudes, not us!!

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
i have avatars off

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

guy calls everyone who opposes him men, then gets referred to women who oppose his poo poo, refuses to engage them

meanwhile, internet death threats are fun and games to devin faraci

Denim Dude
Feb 21, 2006

[I'M A GIANT HOMOPHOBE

gently caress the ROW posted:

i have avatars off

i like your avatar, shes a sexy babe

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Bull Runner posted:

Yeah it's those SJWs that are white dudes, not us!!

Reclaimer
Sep 3, 2011

Pierced through the heart
but never killed

Neurolimal posted:

pizza is cool, that av isn't but lol if i'm gonna pay money to change a thumbnail-sized pic someone else bought me

I've always liked your av. :smith:

Edit:

Denim Dude posted:

i like your avatar, shes a sexy babe

This too.

Karpaw
Oct 29, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Slaughterhouse-Ive posted:

what would be an acceptable tumblr sjw game anyway? a character creator with a 2D graph for plotting your gender and an infinite number of skin tone and clothing options to create the perfect pan sexual gender fluid princess?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZKtFfHIGrA

This is Anita's own idea.

After abolishing the institution she was born into and losing everything she took for granted until then, she probably sets up a Patreon account to live off the Order of White Knights for the rest of her life.

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!

Neurolimal posted:

Yeah I think being mad at people being mad at bullshit is more productive. Thanks for the eye opener animu pizza.

Kernel Monsoon
Jul 18, 2006

I have a question about this. Isn't 4chan completely anonymous? I don't really read it so maybe there's a gender box you tick but how is this calculated?

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

like lol how a nigga keep getting blown the gently caress out and keep coming back for more ownage. how.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry

The Brown Menace posted:

had to say on twitter

Boy you really got him good.

• Locked thread