Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

CrazyLittle posted:

Boy you really got him good.

You really got him good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

landy.
Jan 20, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Those numbers are self-reported you idiot.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

CrazyLittle posted:

*nods respectfually to u*

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

argondamn posted:

women can have male pattern baldness, a beard, and the name Tim, too.

I guess there's still a lot left for me to learn about gender and sex. Thank you, friend, for opening my eyes.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

CrazyLittle posted:

yes, i got the guy who bitches about white men having opinions and who also makes your average college republican meeting look like space jam good. your point?

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^

So it's another insanely violent (kill everyone), materialistic (upgrade your stuff or you can't exist) bog standard RPG.

But the cool twist is you're a girl which you can be in every RPG with a character creator which is drat near half of them.

I guess I can see why she's not making her own games at least and needs someone to help.

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry

The Brown Menace posted:

yes, i got the guy who bitches about white men having opinions and who also makes your average college republican meeting look like space jam good. your point?

You're only winning in a race to the bottom.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
Hi marc threadingham

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

i'm a little surprised that for once, the fat neckbeardy basement dwelling redditors who post about Ladder Theory and wonder why their ELO doesn't impress girls are actually the less embarrassing half of this

if i looked and wrote like tim colwill, i would never leave the house, because i would be busy lying dead in the basement from having killed myself

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
You did get him pretty good though. Hell, I thought it was good

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

Supernorn posted:

I have a question about this. Isn't 4chan completely anonymous? I don't really read it so maybe there's a gender box you tick but how is this calculated?

According to Google, Alexa grabs most of its data from people who use the Alexa toolbar, so not very accurate.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

FAROOQ posted:

Hi marc threadingham

rainy day
Jul 20, 2009

by Ralp

Brannock posted:

no matter how many or how varied the examples are that will get shown to you and others like you, or how consistently they behave towards people they've deemed Enemies of the Movement or even turn on each other in a laughable attempt to gain social status by outing someone as Not Progressive Enough, the response is the same every time: "it's just a bad apple" "tiny minority" "parody account" "false flag" "exaggeration" "that's not the whole story"

:ironicat:

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

Spiky Ooze posted:

So it's another insanely violent (kill everyone), materialistic (upgrade your stuff or you can't exist) bog standard RPG.

But the cool twist is you're a girl which you can be in every RPG with a character creator which is drat near half of them.

I guess I can see why she's not making her own games at least and needs someone to help.

That video was literally a proof of concept for "a game where you play as a girl for once :rolleyes:" because her awareness of video games extends to Super Mario Bros 1 and hyperbolic accounts of GTA

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

CrazyLittle posted:

You're only winning in a race to the bottom.

if you desperately pretend this is true, it is, much like the other poo poo you talk about

EasternBronze
Jul 19, 2011

I registered for the Selective Service! I'm also racist as fuck!
:downsbravo:
Don't forget to ignore me!

Lobster Harmonica posted:

That video was literally a proof of concept for "a game where you play as a girl for once :rolleyes:" because her awareness of video games extends to Super Mario Bros 1 and hyperbolic accounts of GTA

Thats some gross misogyny there, BRO.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
Maybe we're looking at this vilification of gamers all wrong.

The conventional wisdom states that girls love an rear end in a top hat. Gamers constantly whine that girls always friendzone them for being nice guys. If gamers suddenly = irredeemable assholes, then they'll be drowning in SJW closet-submissive pussy in no time. All the white knights will be gamer+, and still be softly reassuring their female friends after one of those Gamer- assholes dumps them, catching glimpses down their shirts as the girls cry on their shoulders, and tearfully masturbating afterwards.

Gamer+ will not be placing socially conscious game playing individuals on an unassailable pedestal, like they think it will. It will be them voluntarily funneling themselves into a untermensch class of permavirgins.

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry

The Brown Menace posted:

if you desperately pretend this is true, it is, much like the other poo poo you talk about

Being a bigger bigot / rear end in a top hat still means you're just a bigot / rear end in a top hat. You're not somehow making your point more valid.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Clitch posted:

Maybe we're looking at this vilification of gamers all wrong.

The conventional wisdom states that girls love an rear end in a top hat. Gamers constantly whine that girls always friendzone them for being nice guys. If gamers suddenly = irredeemable assholes, then they'll be drowning in SJW closet-submissive pussy in no time. All the white knights will be gamer+, and still be softly reassuring their female friends after one of those Gamer- assholes dumps them, catching glimpses down their shirts as the girls cry on their shoulders, and tearfully masturbating afterwards.

Gamer+ will not be placing socially conscious game playing individuals on an unassailable pedestal, like they think they will. It will be them voluntarily funneling themselves into a untermensch class of permavirgins.

"chad always has time for me when i'm in the mood to have sex, but whenever i want to talk about my feelings he has to go on his stupid raid! why do i date a guy like that?"
"you deserve so much better girl! let's go get milkshakes!"
"aw thanks tim you're my best friend"

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
Death to SJWs.

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

EasternBronze posted:

Thats some gross misogyny there, BRO.

Don't fakepost at me

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

"chad always has time for me when i'm in the mood to have sex, but whenever i want to talk about my feelings he has to go on his stupid raid! why do i date a guy like that?"
"you deserve so much better girl! let's go get milkshakes!"
"aw thanks tim you're my best friend"

:laffo:

oh god drat that's great

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

except the mra had no authority and the sjw censored a lot of news sites and message boards. One actually exists, the other doesn't really and that was clearly demonstrated.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

ArbitraryC posted:

except the mra had no authority and the sjw censored a lot of news sites and message boards. One actually exists, the other doesn't really and that was clearly demonstrated.

If this ends up revealing that the MRA movement and the PUA sites were all secretly funded by SJW Tumblrites I may just explode I may just become the next Alex Jones and explode

infowars dot com we have the documents

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
i want to live in the ArbC world, where men don't get off on rape charges because women be crazy, and SJW's are an enormous shadowy cabal that force sites to not report on matriarchy crimes (instead of just not caring about ex gossip)

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry

BottledBodhisvata posted:

If this ends up revealing that the MRA movement and the PUA sites were all secretly funded by SJW Tumblrites I may just explode I may just become the next Alex Jones and explode

infowars dot com we have the documents

Elliot Rogers and Foss Dark were false flag ops.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

CrazyLittle posted:

Being a bigger bigot / rear end in a top hat still means you're just a bigot / rear end in a top hat. You're not somehow making your point more valid.

lol are you calling me bigoted against white males. tell your SJW friends and please screencap the reactions (so we actually have real poo poo that happened to go by this time)

anyway, more round-up

there is literally not a single argument against anita. another thing that is true if you say it often enough. signed, white guy.

anita is more important to video games than literally the guy who played an indispensable key role in creating an entire (and the most financially successful) genre of video games

guy who probably also believes sex and gender are separate (which is correct) easily conflates the two when it suits his agenda

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Neurolimal posted:

i want to live in the ArbC world, where men don't get off on rape charges because women be crazy, and SJW's are an enormous shadowy cabal that force sites to not report on matriarchy crimes (instead of just not caring about ex gossip)
Compare last two guys accused of rape on these exact same sites to zoey who admitted to rape and tell me there's not a clear and obvious doublestandard.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

The Brown Menace posted:

lol are you calling me bigoted against white males. tell your SJW friends and please screencap the reactions (so we actually have real poo poo that happened to go by this time)

anyway, more round-up

there is literally not a single argument against anita. another thing that is true if you say it often enough. signed, white guy.

anita is more important to video games than literally the guy who played an indispensable key role in creating an entire (and the most financially successful) genre of video games

guy who probably also believes sex and gender are separate (which is correct) easily conflates the two when it suits his agenda

Who gives a poo poo

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Azraelle posted:

Gabe Newell is extremely ugly

quoting from 30 pages ago because it a lie

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Who gives a poo poo

you

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry

The Brown Menace posted:

Again, tu quoque is not an excuse for bad behavior.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

CrazyLittle posted:

no one here is avocating the behavior of the spazzes nor are they allowing quinn to squirm out clean as a whistle from all this.

landy.
Jan 20, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

The Brown Menace posted:

anyway, more round-up

You had those pictures saved for months, you dumb loser.

Hobo Grandpa
Aug 22, 2014

"Trigger" is my trigger word.

AkumaHokoru posted:

no one here is avocating the behavior of the spazzes nor are they allowing quinn to squirm out clean as a whistle from all this.

I think that's the biggest disconnect in this narrative. I don't think anyone is supporting the idea that death threats (real ones) and misogyny are OK. Except trolls. It's all a loving straw man. But people are too busy spewing vitriol on both sides to actually accept any of the logical arguments.

Denim Dude
Feb 21, 2006

[I'M A GIANT HOMOPHOBE

Neurolimal posted:

(instead of just not caring about ex gossip)

would make sense if they never reported on gossip.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

CrazyLittle posted:

please tell me how i am bigoted for pointing out the irony of a white male pointing out, in one of his opinions, that white males having an opinion is a bad thing (implied, unless you are deliberately oblivious)

in the meantime, have moviebob's non-apology

you might learn a weasel thing or two from him

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Bull Runner posted:

You had those pictures saved for months, you dumb loser.

they are currently all in the same 4chan thread, must be the coincidence of a lifetime. also feel free to give me poo poo for going to 4chan, which has raised 40 thousand US dollars for a feminist charity

Nion
Jun 8, 2008

CrazyLittle posted:

Unless the people doing the behavior are on the "right" side, of course. Then, calling people subhuman slime or doxxing them is completely fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

why is the goto rebuttal always always "you're a mra"

i'm even remotely a mra

• Locked thread