Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jay O
Oct 9, 2012

being a zombie's not so bad
once you get used to it

F U R R I E S . G I F

EDIT: Ohgod that's a terrible way to start a new page. Have a zen bunny as well. Not a furry-related kind.

Jay O has a new favorite as of 08:56 on Aug 31, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.

Rick_Hunter posted:

Nah, it's not a neurodegenerative disease, they're just genetically derpy cats.
Huh. I just assumed someone over-polished the floor or something and they couldn't get any traction.

ThatSlacker
May 25, 2004

Am I the only one that's curious about why she's wearing a "Take your panties off" hat?

Really? Oh. Ok.

Davfff
Oct 27, 2008

ThatSlacker posted:

Am I the only one that's curious about why she's wearing a "Take your panties off" hat?

Really? Oh. Ok.

why does anyone wear anything, you know?

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

ThatSlacker posted:

Really? Oh. Ok.

Shes wearing it because she entered a competition to wear the hat for a period of time to beat a world record. She had to wear it for 635 days, and she happened to make this spider video during that time period. She didnt win the record, i think she made it to 400-something days.

Well, thats reason why. Thanks.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Pizza Hut in Japan is run by cats now

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Help Im Alive posted:

More active than the staff in my local Pizza Hut.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Narwhals

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story

Someone post the one of the guy doing this and getting knocked the gently caress out.

Jeesis
Mar 4, 2010

I am the second illegitimate son of gawd who resides in hoaven.
Incoming lovely gifs

Black Moth Super Rainbow - Hairspray Heart

Black Moth Super Rainbow - Gangs In The Garden

FirstPlayer
Jan 1, 2007

Beat me up and earn
fifteen respect points

Dr_Amazing posted:

Someone post the one of the guy doing this and getting knocked the gently caress out.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Zzulu posted:

Narwhals

Lykkelig liten narhval

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Not sure if a boss or someones weekend user name...

Kakairo
Dec 5, 2005

In case of emergency, my ass can be used as a flotation device.

Help Im Alive posted:

Mmm, yes. Nothing could make lovely pizza more appealing than implying that they're covered in cat fur.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

And of course, who could forget Rock-A-Fires biggest hit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU7BeUWQBDI

Fun fact: That particular show was programmed and recorded by Aaron Fechter, the creator of the Rock-Afire Explosion and the voice of Billy Bob. I know this because some years back there was a huge GBS thread on the obsessed fans of Rock-Afire Explosion (this was pre-documentary). Eventually that led me to discover that Fechter was actually programming new shows for the fans.

I think having a full Rock-Afire Explosion band would be cool as hell, but keeping them maintained would be a nightmare and I know absolutely nothing about programming languages or hooking up antiquated audio-animatronics. So they'd basically be a massive, expensive museum piece. Hell you'd need an entire separate building or addition to your house just to keep them in.

canis minor
May 4, 2011

snortpocket
Apr 27, 2004

Oh... my podcast... it's so good... ungh.... it's the best.... podcast ever.... oh god.... UNNNGGGGGHHHH

Drink and Fight posted:

Never have I ever noped so loving hard at anything on the internet.

a cute girl? :laugh:

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

quote:

Rock-Afire Explosion
From the not so surprisingly in-depth wikipedia article:

quote:

On September 26, 2013, there was a major explosion at the Creative Engineering headquarters and warehouse at 47 Jefferson St. in Orlando, Florida where the animatronic characters were built. A whole back wall collapsed, doors were damaged, ceilings fell, ceiling lights burst, insulation fell down, part of the floor was broken, machines and shelves were knocked over and the basement, including the music studio was flooded. The explosion was caused by a highly flammable experimental fuel Aaron Fechter was working on called "Hydrillium".
Kind of starting to wonder what his end game is.

Default Settings
May 29, 2001

Keep your 'lectric eye on me, babe

My Lovely Horse posted:

Kind of starting to wonder what his end game is.

Aaron Fechter posted:

It’s a really beautiful green fuel. When it burns, it has no toxic emissions and no pollutants. We make this from water and it turns back into water when you burn it. And it’s not hydrogen. Anyone who knows anything about science says, ‘Oh, it’s hydrogen.’ No, it’s not hydrogen. We actually take water and carbon and form a new molecule and this molecule, when it burns, turns back into water.
:allears:

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Haruharuharuko has a new favorite as of 01:55 on Sep 1, 2014

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

This pleases me greatly :unsmigghh:

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

What is this

SergZpartan
Jun 20, 2008

Vaginaface
Aug 26, 2013

HEY REI HEY REI,
do vaginaface!
New Sins of a Solar Empire expansion looks edgy

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Help Im Alive posted:

What is this

Dragons Forever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XLXKJMj3aw

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Owns

DrunkenGarbageCan
Nov 4, 2009

This rabbit has it all figured out.

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

The two guys at around 2:27 are having the worst day.

Also go watch that movie, it's loving awesome.

the floor is baklava
May 4, 2003

SHAME

Thank you for one of my new favorite bands :)

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles

fap fap SPLOOGE posted:

Thank you for one of my new favorite bands :)

Also check out Tobacco. http://vimeo.com/91776291

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

No don't that's how they get you hooked!

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

King Vidiot posted:

Fun fact: That particular show was programmed and recorded by Aaron Fechter, the creator of the Rock-Afire Explosion and the voice of Billy Bob. I know this because some years back there was a huge GBS thread on the obsessed fans of Rock-Afire Explosion (this was pre-documentary). Eventually that led me to discover that Fechter was actually programming new shows for the fans.

I think having a full Rock-Afire Explosion band would be cool as hell, but keeping them maintained would be a nightmare and I know absolutely nothing about programming languages or hooking up antiquated audio-animatronics. So they'd basically be a massive, expensive museum piece. Hell you'd need an entire separate building or addition to your house just to keep them in.

I just feel sorry for the security guard locked in at night. Hope he remembers to keep a hand on the security shutters... :ohdear:

Seriously though, it's really impressive to keep something that size and that complex still functioning. And programming new songs, no less.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.
Harpy eagles are metal as gently caress.

Here's a bird that's not nearly as regal.

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

Wipfmetz posted:

How did she get the spider in there?

Well, when I put food in my mouth it comes out my butt, so if I wanted a spider to come out of my mouth there's only one logical course of action.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

• Locked thread