Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

nake girls are pretty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I take a lot of nude photos of myself but they have never leaked. Please keep my photos safe, computer

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

naem posted:

I would like to make tender yet passionate love to Aubrey plaza

Same

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

umm, 'Boxxy'?? :rolleyes:

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000

gigawhite posted:

I take a lot of nude photos of myself but they have never leaked. Please keep my photos safe, computer

Im sure their safe on account of nobody wants to see them, so relax

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I hope all my private pictures of me having sex with female celebrities didnt leak

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!

Japanese Phone Box posted:

AW poo poo NIGA.

In a more serious note, what the actual gently caress is going on? Why all these leaks of a sudden?

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Kate, I'll treat you so much better than that big-assed ball man. my flaccid dic pics are miles better

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
If this guy doesn't release all the photos and especially videos before he gets caught by the FBI he's a loving rear end in a top hat.

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

naem posted:

I would like to make tender yet passionate love to Aubrey plaza

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

If this guy doesn't release all the photos and especially videos before he gets caught by the FBI he's a loving rear end in a top hat.

And then release the video of his reception to prison.

Buff Baby
Jan 7, 2008

As a human being, I'm embarrassed.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

this is going to happen, isn't it? :(

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Seriously, BitCoins aren't gonna help you where you're going chump, just take one for the team and release them all.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

He has to keep the best ones as negotiation fodder

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Bip Roberts posted:

(That's a prison rape joke in the creepshots thread, fyi)

naem
May 29, 2011

Bip Roberts posted:

Omg yeah that guy will be so popular lol nothing to worry about

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

the logic works in reverse too, though. so because hes an rear end in a top hat (or else he wouldnt have invaded so many people's privacy) he wont post them before he gets caught

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

gigawhite posted:

He has to keep the best ones as negotiation fodder

If he doesn't get full immunity from prosecution a remote drive buried somewhere will time release all the videos automatically.

Business Octopus
Jun 27, 2005

Me IRL
i was excited by the #leakforjlaw tag, but there are only like 2 chicks that actually posted nudes and i doubt they're real. the internet needs more pictures of naked people ffs

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/sep/01/if-you-click-on-jennifer-lawrences-naked-pictures-youre-perpetuating-her-abuse

it's amusing how journalists have replaced priests as the ones ones who wag their fingers and tell us we're naughty

too bad i'm an ajournist :smug:

kindermord fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Sep 1, 2014

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000

kindermord posted:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/sep/01/if-you-click-on-jennifer-lawrences-naked-pictures-youre-perpetuating-her-a

it's amusing how journalists have replaced priests as the ones ones who wag their fingers and tell us we're naughty

your link is broken

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Business Octopus posted:

i was excited by the #leakforjlaw tag, but there are only like 2 chicks that actually posted nudes and i doubt they're real. the internet needs more pictures of naked people ffs

And they better finally be of some men, drat it.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

I used to think Reddit was only good for AMAs and acting as a honeypot for pedophiles. But they are doing a very admirable job compiling all these photos the second they pop up. There's even a dedicated subreddit all set up for this specific leak. God bless internet perverts.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

kindermord posted:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/sep/01/if-you-click-on-jennifer-lawrences-naked-pictures-youre-perpetuating-her-a

New journalism is telling people that the thing they're currently enjoying is wrong and hurting a minority of some kind. The minority here is famous people

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Videos leak yet or what? Looking for Kate's.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
It was perfectly alright for the journalist to click on the pictures because research.

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

PrBacterio posted:

your link is broken

fixed thanks

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

All kidding aside though it's downright scary how some people can access all your poo poo if they wanted to.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

Ty1990 posted:

Videos leak yet or what? Looking for Kate's.

It's not much to look at. There's a video of her jiggling her butt for a few seconds.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Ty1990 posted:

All kidding aside though it's downright scary how some people can access all your poo poo if they wanted to.

Don't use "the cloud". :yayclod:

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Holy loving poo poo that article is some tut-tutting horseshit.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I hate to take part in a breach of someone's privacy
but I can't be trusted. I'm sort of a piece of poo poo like that

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I think they're going a bit overboard calling people who look at the photos sexual predators

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
I mean, the thing is, the article is correct? Like, it would hardly stop me from looking at these pictures, particularly if I had ever heard of any of these women (O.K. I do know who Kate Upton is), but you cannot really deny it sucks when something you do not want anyone to see gets released on the Internet and you are famous enough that people care to see it?

Edit: Oh, I did not notice them call "people who look at photographs of nude adult women" sexual predators. Yeah actually I kind of think this journalist is crazy to believe this.

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

rejutka posted:

No poo poo. They take the high ground with this issue but they clamor all over themselves to take intrusive photos through windows, bushes...um...windows and bushes.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

TOOT BOOT posted:

I think they're going a bit overboard calling people who look at the photos sexual predators

idk im predatoring the gently caress out of those photos atm

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

rejutka posted:

It's the guardian.

AstheWorldWorlds
May 4, 2011

quote:

There are suggestions that prosecution may result not only for the hacker of the photos, but for those who view and share them.

Uh, suggestions from who? Internet comments? There might be a case for distribution (Maybe? Does anyone know if there is a precedent for that?) but the article is flailing.

AstheWorldWorlds fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Sep 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BouncingBuckyBalls
Feb 15, 2011
Those pictures are going to have some lasting impact on these girls. Even worse is seeing some try the Rhiana Superbowl image lawsuit threat for their own images.

• Locked thread