Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Holy poo poo. That guy has to be her assistant. How could anybody wear that without falling down laughing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

romanowski posted:

i am extremely lonely

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

boobs boobs boobs boobs tits boobs tit booobs tits tits tits boob tits boobs tits boob twat

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

Pong Daddy posted:

the most hilarious part is not that he's fat, it's the way he holds everything

I have to have an iphone and an ipad in one hand while I eat ranch dressing with the other. Deal with it.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

cis white male posted:

the fact that this hacker neglected to grab a McConaughey or a Clooney or even an Efron is a goddamn travesty

It's not a hacker. The timing. . . to convenient, the story. . . too juicy!

The Israelis are worried that people are getting bored with ISIS and the Ukraine and attention might be going back to their ethnic cleansing operations, so they decided to play their ace in the hole. The Mossad's weapon of Mass Distraction to keep the media off their case until the next calamity. When this blows over, and if there isn't another story to take its place, then they'll unload the "Hollywood Hung" folder to keep the heat off them for another month.

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

XK posted:

Holy poo poo. That guy has to be her assistant. How could anybody wear that without falling down laughing?

there are pics of them loving

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

stop being jealous goons

it doesn't become you

be happy for the goony dude bangin the hot chick. it means there is hope for some of you

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

cis white male posted:

there are pics of them loving

Well, only one picture so far.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Necros posted:

boobs boobs boobs boobs tits boobs tit booobs tits tits tits boob tits boobs tits boob twat

Those are supposed to be pictures. Some hacker you are.

naem
May 29, 2011

Necros posted:

And one v stretchy lady b-hole

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

LifeSizePotato posted:

the girl in the picture with the fat goony guy looks a bit too thick to be victoria justice

who btw tends to go out with hunky guys according to this

http://dating.famousfix.com/tpx_3986/victoria-justice/dating

lmao you had the same idea as me. I googled "who is Victoria Justice dating" hoping to find a bunch of tabloids making fun of the sweaty man but instead it takes me to that.

Possibly the the fatass is her brother and the leaked picture isn't legit?

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

XK posted:

Holy poo poo. That guy has to be her assistant.

as i posted last page, i'm pretty sure it is

she naturally gets hot dudes

Pong Daddy
Oct 12, 2012

Necros posted:

you're too late, we're talking about the naked goon now.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
JLaw 4Chan tease, nsfw obviously:

http://i.imgur.com/Fou2REw.jpg

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Tromboner posted:

This thread just got so much better the jealousy is palpable.

it's pretty epic

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

They look nothing like the nude couple except the chick is hot and the dude is fat.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

LifeSizePotato posted:

as i posted last page, i'm pretty sure it is

she naturally gets hot dudes

If you look at the dates the last one of them she dated was in 2013, and then nothing.

Al Harrington
May 1, 2005

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the eye

Ty1990 posted:

lmao you had the same idea as me. I googled "who is Victoria Justice dating" hoping to find a bunch of tabloids making fun of the sweaty man but instead it takes me to that.

I have a feeling a number of these aren't legit, just random people images people are claiming to be Z-list celebrities

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Ty1990 posted:

plus i mean, not to start analyzing moles or whatever, but the girl in the leaked photo is a bit more "normally proportioned" vs victoria who is tiny and model-thin

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

New Ariana Grande nude:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

stop iwant to believe

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Mister Fister posted:

JLaw 4Chan tease, nsfw obviously:

http://i.imgur.com/Fou2REw.jpg

Here we go

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

"Sheng-j posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYB3Fx0a8-4

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

Blistex posted:

It's not a hacker. The timing. . . to convenient, the story. . . too juicy!

The Israelis are worried that people are getting bored with ISIS and the Ukraine and attention might be going back to their ethnic cleansing operations, so they decided to play their ace in the hole. The Mossad's weapon of Mass Distraction to keep the media off their case until the next calamity. When this blows over, and if there isn't another story to take its place, then they'll unload the "Hollywood Hung" folder to keep the heat off them for another month.

nah, Bar Refaeli is in this, they wouldn't do that to one of their own

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

cis white male posted:

They saw what she was doing to her butt with that iron and sold her right up the loving river, the scum.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

If this guy gave enough of a poo poo to get Kirsten Dunst's nudes then you have to imagine any celebrity who has taken a nude photo within the past few years is going to be exposed if the FBI doesn't catch this guy first.

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
I'm loving this. fat guy must be the chilliest most awesome dude to be around

it goes to show ya, if you're poo poo on the inside might as well be fat too cuz there's no hope for you

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Fame seems like the worst curse imaginable.

Hobohemian fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Sep 1, 2014

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

my friend is fat and his wife is hot and like half a foot taller than him. im happy as hell for him. grade a booty and fried foods. every day must be like disneyland.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Al Harrington posted:

I have a feeling a number of these aren't legit, just random people images people are claiming to be Z-list celebrities

You might be right. However, the Kate Upton and JLaw pictures are 100% legit which makes this a crazy story regardless of what else happens.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

The guy leaking these pics is gonna go down sooo hard. Hope he makes the most of his last days of freedom.

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

Ty1990 posted:

If this guy gave enough of a poo poo to get Kirsten Dunst's nudes then you have to imagine any celebrity who has taken a nude photo within the past few years is going to be exposed if the FBI doesn't catch this guy first.

FBI headquarters must be the most exciting place on earth right now

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)

cis white male posted:

Bar dodged mandatory service to the IDF though, maybe it's their way of getting back at her :tinfoil:

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country
doesnt the fbi have better things to do than track down some nerdlinger that has nudes of nobodies + jennifer lawrence

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Ty1990 posted:

You might be right. However, the Kate Upton and JLaw pictures are 100% legit which makes this a crazy story regardless of what else happens.

And we got to see Justin Verlanders lanky rear end.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

These pics are actually the next round of leaks from Edward Snowden.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

The guy leaking these pics is gonna go down sooo hard. Hope he makes the most of his last days of freedom.

He probably cranked it out one after the other for weeks before releasing them. He's made the most of his life.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

we need one of george clooney lovingly embracing a nude melissa mccarthy

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

TheIllestVillain posted:

doesnt the fbi have better things to do than track down some nerdlinger that has nudes of nobodies + jennifer lawrence

This is a long and good article but tl;dr, no.

Edit: whoops baseball didn't get the fbi, they just got shittier local agencies, never the less, no, they're all about this poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

And we got to see Justin Verlanders lanky rear end.

He has more rear end than Kate though.

• Locked thread