Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

The Wizard of Poz posted:

someone posted on Reddit.com that theres a pic of vanessa hudgens pegging justin beiber

finally somethiung i can jerk off too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

Best video is downton abbey girl trying to smell her dude's butthole

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Hahahahaha, completely unintentional, holy poo poo

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Rosie O'Donnell leaked pics taking reddit by storm

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Okay you a goon but what's a goon to a goblin?

TheIllestVillain posted:

doesnt the fbi have better things to do than track down some nerdlinger that has nudes of nobodies + jennifer lawrence

The government actually staffs a small number of their cybersecurity professionals by prosecuting guys like this. If he wasn't just guessing passwords this guy might get a plea deal and a job. Or they'll make an example out of him and he'll roast but this has attracted too much attention for nothing to happen.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
I keep hoping this is gonna have some overly macho dudes revealed to have small dicks. Like some football players with micropenises. Someone who will have a really stupid defensive meltdown about it.

Alternatively it would be neat if this made America stop giving a poo poo about nudity so much and just let people have their poo poo out when they want to.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
apparently in the next dump theres a pic of leelee sobieski deepthroating a dog

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
justin bieber with a curling iron turned on in his rectum

how would you treat a burned anus at a hospital?

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

woah just saw a preview pic of hayden panettiere chugging poo poo out of a giant bucket

I'm shooting bloody jizz

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

How many of those buttons on his jean jacket do you figure he could actually fasten?

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
Fun Shoe

Quickscope420dad posted:

Looking at the pictures isn't the creepy part

the creepy part is discussing it like a loving sports match with a bunch of faceless sperglords in GBS

Hey, man. It's 2am on a Sunday night. What else am I going to do, work on my loving thesis?

The Rage posted:

Hahahahaha, completely unintentional, holy poo poo

hahahaha loving amazing.

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

Quickscope420dad posted:

Looking at the pictures isn't the creepy part

the creepy part is discussing it like a loving sports match with a bunch of faceless sperglords in GBS

Hey everyone sexuality is bad and we should all feel ashamed and dirty for sharing an attraction to attractive people.

I want you all to go home AND STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR NAUGHTY PARTS. FILTHY! NAUGHTY!

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Light Gun Man posted:

I keep hoping this is gonna have some overly macho dudes revealed to have small dicks. Like some football players with micropenises. Someone who will have a really stupid defensive meltdown about it.

just assume everyone has a micropenis and that anyone other than you who does not have one is just wearing prosthetics

unless you've had enough close up and personal experience with dicks to confirm or deny this then i mean good for you i guess

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Sean Penn?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

that's probably just old photos of linda lovelace

Niedar
Apr 21, 2010

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

a preview pic was just released of JLaw naked with another girl. Oh god the internet will literally crash if this goes where I think it might.

:nws:

http://i.imgur.com/lv4xd3R.jpg

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Quickscope420dad posted:

just assume everyone has a micropenis and that anyone other than you who does not have one is just wearing prosthetics

unless you've had enough close up and personal experience with dicks to confirm or deny this then i mean good for you i guess

Eliot Rodger had a literal micropenis and I can go to my grave happy knowing that fact.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Cyberball 2072 posted:

Hey everyone sexuality is bad and we should all feel ashamed and dirty for sharing an attraction to attractive people.

I want you all to go home AND STOP TALKING ABOUT YOUR NAUGHTY PARTS. FILTHY! NAUGHTY!

Sexuality is cool

goons talking about it is not cool, it's really really not cool at all

thread with least self-awareness award 2014

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Quickscope420dad posted:

I saw another kid's nuts once at a sleepover when I was like 12 does that count??

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Everything this man does is wrong. He's fat, he's wearing a denim jacket post 90's, he's wearing leopard-print sneakers, he's got some trilby or fedora looking hat, and he owns an iPad. Christ, I'm a loving goon who plays Morrowind for hours on end instead of socializing with other people, and I still dress better and am not a quavering pile of man jello.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

lmao, my man

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
lol if "kissed by a rose" by seal isnt playing in your head right now

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Blistex posted:

How many of those buttons on his jean jacket do you figure he could actually fasten?

as a fat dude i can tell you straight up that he cannot button that vest at all

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

No seriously, that's an old Linda Lovelace movie

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
holy gently caress he is literally a human handbag

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Quickscope420dad posted:

Sexuality is cool

look at this big baby bitch

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

woah just saw a preview pic of hayden panettiere chugging poo poo out of a giant bucket

linnk plz this is absolutely my poo poo

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

look at this big baby bitch

hi

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Reviewed by Humanoid piece of flesh -

The plot of "Dogarama" is very simple:a future star of "Deep Throat" Linda Lovelace is pleasured by a German Shepherd.Personally I don't know what to think about this film.It's cheaply made,taboo-breaking and utterly sickening.Bestiality is still considered as a taboo in many countries and such stuff is simply illegal.I read that Linda Lovelace was so ashamed of starring in two bestiality flicks "Dogarama" and "Dog One" that she later claimed that she was forced to have sex with her pet dog.She didn't like to talk about those two infamous stag films.For a long time she even denied that such movies existed.Anyway,being a fan of extreme cinema I always wanted to see this piece of filth.Now after watching it I can safely say that "Dog F'cker" is not worth checking out.It's not enjoyable,not arousing,it's just sick.Still fans of Linda Lovelace should check it out.5 out of 10 and that's being generous.

Sickening, disgusting, 5 out of 10.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

The bar was set way too high with the Bieber/Hudgins rumor. This can only end in disappointment.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

Hey.

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

Quickscope420dad posted:

Sexuality is cool

i dunno i just like it when things happen, and this is happening, to all of us

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Ty1990 posted:

The bar was set way too high with the Bieber/Hudgins rumor. This can only end in disappointment.

i found it

:nws:

http://i.imgur.com/3nKrS3l.jpg

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Ty1990 posted:

the next big bombshell is going to be one of jewel's nipples don't get too psyched

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

cis white male posted:

i dunno i just like it when things happen, and this is happening, to all of us

things happening is cool, I can get behind that a lot of the time

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

word has it the mary kate olsen leak is a mp4 of her farting a cake all to heck

california roll
Feb 23, 2009
i think most ppl didnt intend for these pictures to be on the cloud. the cloud is evil. kill the cloud.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

sup?

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

SunAndSpring posted:

Christ, I'm a loving goon who plays Morrowind for hours on end instead of socializing with other people, and I still dress better and am not a quavering pile of man jello.

and yet he has the dime piece and you don't makes ya think yakno?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

california roll posted:

i think most ppl didnt intend for these pictures to be on the cloud. the cloud is evil. kill the cloud.
lol if you've never accidentally used google drive to print off pictures of your small dick on every cloud printer in a mile radius

• Locked thread