Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

SunAndSpring posted:

Everything this man does is wrong. He's fat, he's wearing a denim jacket post 90's, he's wearing leopard-print sneakers, he's got some trilby or fedora looking hat, and he owns an iPad. Christ, I'm a loving goon who plays Morrowind for hours on end instead of socializing with other people, and I still dress better and am not a quavering pile of man jello.

hes got victoria justice and you've got morrowind. he's obviously doing something right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Quickscope420dad posted:

lol if you've never accidentally used google drive to print off pictures of your small dick on every cloud printer in a mile radius

this is my fantasy

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
It's just fun feeling apart of a huge internet phenomenon clusterfuck that will probably have its own Lifetime Original Movie in a few months.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

Wanna have a jack off circle with me? Tots not gay.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Dead Precedents posted:

Wanna have a jack off circle with me? Tots not gay.

depends

you're gunna need to explain how two people can imply a circle first and then i'll consider it

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
piss

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Did Elliot Rodger really have a micropenis?

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Quickscope420dad posted:

depends

you're gunna need to explain how two people can imply a circle first and then i'll consider it

well make it a triangle, then a square, then a pentagram, then a hexagon, etc

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

It's just fun feeling apart of a huge internet phenomenon clusterfuck that will probably have its own Lifetime Original Movie in a few months.

He might want to release the files then. I'm watching to the end of the Fly episode of Breaking Bad then I'm off.

Hostile Rabbi
Jun 25, 2005

by Ralp

SunAndSpring posted:

Everything this man does is wrong. He's fat, he's wearing a denim jacket post 90's, he's wearing leopard-print sneakers, he's got some trilby or fedora looking hat, and he owns an iPad. Christ, I'm a loving goon who plays Morrowind for hours on end instead of socializing with other people, and I still dress better and am not a quavering pile of man jello.

lol

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

well well make it a triangle, then a square, then a pentagram, then a hexagon, etc

think at best it has to start as a line or like some kind of (not) gay jerkoff human mirror

Pong Daddy
Oct 12, 2012

Quickscope420dad posted:

depends

you just have to have really flexible arms

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country
weirdest thing about all this is all the people jerking it to jpegs in the year of our lord 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Ty1990 posted:

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

I guess the leaker has long since passed out at his desk from jacking off for 12 straight hours. Not at the pics, but at his power fantasy being realized.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

TheIllestVillain posted:

weirdest thing about all this is all the people jerking it in to jpegs in the year of our lord 2014

its quaint right?

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
also p. sure the fat guy's holding her iphone and ipad because he is a human handbag and does not own those things

that bottle of water is hers not his

he is her human dog

EasternBronze
Jul 19, 2011

I registered for the Selective Service! I'm also racist as fuck!
:downsbravo:
Don't forget to ignore me!

Ty1990 posted:

Some posts he made on Bodybuilding.com indicated it was alot smaller than average.

Edit: Beaten

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012

Quickscope420dad posted:

Maybe he's the dude in that pic.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Quickscope420dad posted:

depends

I was thinking something like this.

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian
let's all masturbate together, as a community

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

cis white male posted:

let's all masturbate together, as a community

That is literally the premise of this thread

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
what a loving dumbass thing to go to prison for

this is entertaining solely for the shitstorm it'll cause; we're just now at a point in history where poo poo like this can happen so maybe the culture will adapt and learn

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Dead Precedents posted:

I was thinking something like this.

k i'm kind of shy though so you'll have to go first

Pong Daddy
Oct 12, 2012

Quickscope420dad posted:

also p. sure the fat guy's holding her iphone and ipad because he is a human handbag and does not own those things

that bottle of water is hers not his

he is her human dog

but why is she holding a bottle of water too, then?

NONE OF THIS MAKES ANY SENSE

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

the fact taht dozens if not hundreds of otehr goons are simultaneously masturbating to the same grainy jpgs that i am masturbating to gets me even harder

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

a lot of people seem to be really butthurt about these multi-millionaire, universally adored, famous people having titty pictures leak, and it makes me laff

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Pong Daddy posted:

that's the one she's drinking from. When she's done with it she passes it to him to throw away, and then he unscrews and passes her the fresh one

this isn't that complex dude you'll figure it out don't worry

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Pong Daddy posted:

ones a piss bottle she's very well hydrated

also wheres the mp4 of her pissing on that dude

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Quickscope420dad posted:

lol if you've never accidentally used google drive to print off pictures of your small dick on every cloud printer in a mile radius

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

the fact taht dozens if not hundreds of otehr goons are simultaneously masturbating to the same grainy jpgs that i am masturbating to gets me even harder

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Quickscope420dad posted:

k i'm kind of shy though so you'll have to go first

I gotta limber up so I don't pull a hammy.

TheIllestVillain posted:

weirdest thing about all this is all the people jerking it to jpegs in the year of our lord 2014

Have a gif from me. http://www.gfycat.com/DenseBlandFinnishspitz

Tromboner
Jan 17, 2006

Fandyien posted:

a lot of people seem to be really butthurt about these multi-millionaire, universally adored, famous people having titty pictures leak, and it makes me laff

RAPE CULTURE

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

it's not a melted butter bottle it's a water bottle

def hers

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian
yah he's not classicaly handsome but he makes me laugh and he's really amazing at holding my electronics for me

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
wow, they just psoted a pic of mila kunis being dp'd by drake and shaggy

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

For once in my life I wish I had an office job so on Tuesday morning I get to experience the shifty watercooler talk between guys about all this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

cis white male posted:

yah he's not classicaly handsome but he makes me laugh and he's really amazing at holding my electronics for me

she probably asked him to forward the pics to her lover (because he completes all mundane actions for her including turning book pages and lowering and raising the toilet seat) and that's when he stole them for ultimate self-cuck

• Locked thread