Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

almost time for me to go to bed. i have no more come to give.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Fisticuffs posted:

It's like there's a magical just world out there where good things happen but I'll never be a part of it
Just gotta walk into the magical world and declare you belong, man.

Well and you know

packing heat or being loaded or something helps

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian
no I was talking about jlaw once she wins the hunger games

that's how it works right? i aint seen em

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Going to sleep. I hope to wake up to another offering from this beloved hacker dude. It'll be better than Christmas morning.

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

Fisticuffs posted:

I think the big takeaway for me has been that Jennifer Lawrence is even cooler than her caked on media persona

I mean she's really, really hot and she's also either cool enough or horny enough or insecure enough to let you gently caress her hot friend

It's like there's a magical just world out there where good things happen but I'll never be a part of it

Quarex posted:

Just gotta walk into the magical world and declare you belong, man.

Well and you know

packing heat or being loaded or something helps

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
All this talk of Verlander dick and somehow I can't find them in any of the links in this thread. Christ, at this point I'd take pictures of the fat gently caress in the denim jacket.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

criscodisco posted:

All this talk of Verlander dick and somehow I can't find them in any of the links in this thread. Christ, at this point I'd take pictures of the fat gently caress in the denim jacket.

your wish is my command :nws:

http://i.imgur.com/wSW3tLO.jpg

Pong Daddy
Oct 12, 2012
That's it thread, tomorrow morning i'm gonna wake up, put on my leopard print Van's, my tiny hat, and just run down a celebrity and thrust a bottle of water in his/her face..

:getin:

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Your command is not my wish because hyperbole.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

player

Nien
Apr 29, 2013

criscodisco posted:

There's a picture of the hot chick naked and hanging off the fat dude. This upsets people though.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica

cravius posted:

Actually there are.

And this is the point in time where you share them.

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Okay you a goon but what's a goon to a goblin?

It's called a joke fag. I hosed the prom queen when I was in high school.

I remember what it's like to be somebody...

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
wana c sum dixxx

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Those tits were p good

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Fisticuffs posted:

bet ur fat and also a liar

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Fermented Tinal posted:

And this is the point in time where you share them.

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:

no dongs in this pic. i went through the pics looking for some crooked gross dongs and all i found was pics of women, what the gently caress i am getting really upset, the next pic leak better have some real weird dongs in it. boobs are cool and all but they aren't going to leave an impression like finding out your favorite actor has a dong that has a 45degree bend in it

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
The hashtag leak for Jlaw support thing on twitter is awesome.

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Okay you a goon but what's a goon to a goblin?

Locker Room Zubaz posted:

no dongs in this pic. i went through the pics looking for some crooked gross dongs and all i found was pics of women, what the gently caress i am getting really upset, the next pic leak better have some real weird dongs in it. boobs are cool and all but they aren't going to leave an impression like finding out your favorite actor has a dong that has a 45degree bend in it

You can see what man loving on the moon would look like in the Verlander clips

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Fisticuffs posted:

yeah i bet u like loving queens lol :bigtran:

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

Fisticuffs posted:

I think the big takeaway for me has been that Jennifer Lawrence is even cooler than her caked on media persona

I mean she's really, really hot and she's also either cool enough or horny enough or insecure enough to let you gently caress her hot friend

This is insightful, deep, and exactly how I feel about all of this. Right down to the melancholia you feel upon the realization, that we'll never be a part of anything so fun and messy.

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
How did anyone hack these?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

concerned mom posted:

How did anyone hack these?

like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wXBe2jTdx4

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

http://www.egotastic.com/photos/kate-middleton-topless-in-closer-magazine/kate-middleton-topless-closer-05/

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

NurhacisUrn posted:

This is insightful, deep, and exactly how I feel about all of this. Right down to the melancholia you feel upon the realization, that we'll never be a part of anything so fun and messy.

happiness is an illusion and life is pain

Nien
Apr 29, 2013

NurhacisUrn posted:

Yep, we will never hang out with a movie star watching tv, doing coke and taking pics. I feel that life is meaningless.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Bored As gently caress posted:

I was thinking the same thing. There are so many photos of other random girls in there, and 1 video of one girl, and 1 of another. Dude's gonna wake up to a shitstorm.

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Anyone that says anything different is selling something.

Nien posted:

Yep, we will never hang out with a movie star watching tv, doing coke and taking pics. I feel that life is meaningless.

I didn't want to watch TV with them. I wanted to do the coke off one of the girl's tits, while the other one fellates me proper. Then maybe take a good, clear, pink shot. Not these lovely suggestive photos that lack the petals of a real flower. :(

Without that...life is meaningless. I must away and drown my sorrows in Mountain Dew and other similarly nutritious snack products.

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Pussy Snorkel
Sep 12, 2008

With the Pussy Snorkel, any man can be a dive master.

Supposedly the "hacker" is a 15 year old kid from Texas.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

What a Judas posted:

straight to death row

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

What a Judas posted:

Maybe he also hacked Perry's twitter and got him to retweet some political meme photo of the Austin DA in the midst of his own investigation lol

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.

What a Judas posted:

pretty good alibi, let's see how it works for them

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

NurhacisUrn posted:

lovely suggestive photos that lack the petals of a real flower. :(

are u a literal serial murderer

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

shiksa posted:

are u a literal serial murderer

Only ironically.

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
This is all an ARG for that lovely cameron diaz sex tape cloud movie

Pong Daddy
Oct 12, 2012

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

suffering is caused by desire

when we chain ourselves to our desire to not have our nude photos blasted across the world, we are keeping ourselves further from nirvana.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Aubrey Plaza? Orly.

NSFW http://i.4cdn.org/b/1409555561312.jpg NSFW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Pong Daddy posted:

suffering is caused by desire

when we chain ourselves to our desire to not have our nude photos blasted across the world, we are keeping ourselves further from nirvana.

namaste

• Locked thread