Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

quote:

#‎OfficerChanceBlackstreet‬ is ready to kill some bad guys...and that drat photo bombing ‪#‎mailbox‬! Comedy Central - ‪#‎Code5‬ ‪#‎Y2JohnMcLean‬

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"

Throw Punk and Ambrose in as bad-rear end rogue cops and I would watch the gently caress out of it and buy the director's cut DVD.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Edwardian posted:

Throw Punk and Ambrose in as bad-rear end rogue cops and I would watch the gently caress out of it and buy the director's cut DVD.

One of these things will come true soon enough.

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
With those two, I would hope for a Demolition Man remake

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

A ten minute scene dedicated to Punk and Ambrose casually collecting swearing fines.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I don't know how it happened, but post-2010 Jericho has become "Cool Weekend Dad Jericho" in my mind and it's equal parts hilarious and tryhard corny.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Why do I love Ryback so much when he isn't that great in the ring and keeps getting lovely angles from Creative? I just can't get enough of the BIG GUY. :swoon:

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Speedboat Jones posted:

Why do I love Ryback so much when he isn't that great in the ring and keeps getting lovely angles from Creative? I just can't get enough of the BIG GUY. :swoon:

Because Ryback rules.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Shima Honnou posted:

Because Ryback rules.

I want to see a Ryback's Rules match so bad.

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

At least his tibia bone is in the right place...

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

This really isn't good for someone who was on the cut list on the last set of releases but got a reprieve as someone on the main roster saved him. As they tend to release people coming off an injury.

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
ROVPACK IN THE HOOUUUUSE!
:vince:
he still knows...

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Punk is pissed off that a pic of him and AJ from their wedding has been leaked.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

CM Punk posted:

Tweet that pic and I block you. Simple. And I block you because I can't punch you in your disrespectful loving face. Pigs.

Didn't know what he was talking about until seeing the second response, where someone Tweeted a picture of Punk and AJ's wedding. So that's that.

Edit: Sort of beaten.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

With all the leaks happening tonight, the actual photo in question here is the last thing he should be upset about getting out there, really. It could have been much, much worse.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Let's not post it. He will respect us and finally join our awful community.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

TheJoker138 posted:

With all the leaks happening tonight, the actual photo in question here is the last thing he should be upset about getting out there, really. It could have been much, much worse.

Uh what?

For the record I don't give a gently caress about seeing this photo and tweeting other people's wedding photos is really really creepy and I can get why Punk might be annoyed, but what does this post mean?

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Uh what?

For the record I don't give a gently caress about seeing this photo and tweeting other people's wedding photos is really really creepy and I can get why Punk might be annoyed, but what does this post mean?

Some rear end in a top hat on 4chan hacked a ton of celebrity nudes.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Some rear end in a top hat on 4chan hacked a ton of celebrity nudes.

I...see. :stare:

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Yeah, they're all over. Go to GBS (or Reddit...I'd add 4Chan in here as well but all the traffic from this literally took the site down). Hundreds of photos. CM Punk and AJ Lee in their suit and dress is nothing compared to this, relatively.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Thanks for bringing this up, appropriate to nothing, thejoker138

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Thanks for bringing this up, appropriate to nothing, thejoker138

I apologize for bringing up a somewhat related current event. I don't know how I can live with myself knowing I upset forums user RacistGuidingLight.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
No I get ya. Tough break Punk having his privacy invaded but thank god nobody got a gawp at his penis.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Yeah, I get that it could have been worse, but it's still an invasion of their privacy and nobody should be saying,"What's the big deal?" just because some other people just had a much worse thing happen to them.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
CM Punk was at DEFCON 4 for having us see his penis. I'm glad he got out of this unscathed.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

hey this thread isn't about quitters on Twitter

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u
How big is Punk's dick

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Mystery Opponent posted:

How big is Punk's dick

Maria said he was a good size.

back to twitter.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

HulkaMatt posted:

Maria said he was a good size.

back to twitter.

because I am not good at keeping up with the indies for a couple months I thought Maria was dating Michael Elgin which was cool but then I found out it was Michael Bennett which was oof

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Willie Mack showing up unannounced and being part of a great match was awesome. He also had a really emotional sendoff speech that had lots of people tearing up.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah, I get that it could have been worse, but it's still an invasion of their privacy and nobody should be saying,"What's the big deal?" just because some other people just had a much worse thing happen to them.
And for some reason, the guy wanted to be paid in Bitcoins.

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

Perigryn posted:

And for some reason, the guy wanted to be paid in Bitcoins.

It's because he paid for it himself in bitcoin. The guy leaking it on 4chan wasn't the original hacker. According to him (And this is what I read elsewhere), all of the pictures were being privately traded last week. I guess it's because no one wants to be traced.

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

If Roderick Strong offers you a beer, does he give you a backbreaker afterwards?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

HulkaMatt posted:

Let's not post it.

Don't post what pic? This one?

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i dont get it. does this guy want to gently caress these guys or beat them up or both?

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

It's wrestling. So both.

content:
https://twitter.com/NickJacksonYB/status/506516950353448963/photo/1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...