Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Fandyien posted:

i just can't bring myself to give a poo poo about these vapid rich people gtting their tittie pictures leaked. tiniest violin over here

They have every reason to expect privacy, regardless of their profession.

However, anytime you upload a video of you railing a hair curler or begging to sniff butts, you gotta accept the risk someone is going to see that.

I think this applies to everyone, the fact that they are A/B list starlettes doesn't matter. If you're feeling self righteous becuase they got their comeuppance due to being famous, that's more on you, frankly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
I just realized that this totally killed off the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. Up next is the Curling Iron Challenge.

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib

Big Beef City posted:

They have every reason to expect privacy, regardless of their profession.

However, anytime you upload a video of you railing a hair curler or begging to sniff butts, you gotta accept the risk someone is going to see that.

I think this applies to everyone, the fact that they are A/B list starlettes doesn't matter. If you're feeling self righteous becuase they got their comeuppance due to being famous, that's more on you, frankly.
Yes, gently caress those celebrities for being famous.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

wyoak posted:

You should try reading my post before you quote it.

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
Comeuppance is a strange word to use if you believe they have a right to privacy, that's all.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

wyoak posted:

i dont thnk thats what hes saying

its more like

ok i murdered somebody & filmed it & then somebody got that film & i got caught

i probs shouldnt have filmed the murder since if i didnt theres no chance of ppl seeing it

not that they dont have a right to privacy

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Regardless of the fallout that will happen because of this, those pics of jlaws face covered in jizz are the greatest thing ever

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Rocks posted:

Regardless of the fallout that will happen because of this, those pics of jlaws face covered in jizz are hilarious and awesome

but they fake, son

they fake

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
I'm just bitter I went to high school before nude selfies were possible

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Zzulu posted:

but they fake, son

they fake

Oh really? Sheeee it. Proof?

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Rocks posted:

Regardless of the fallout that will happen because of this, those pics of jlaws face covered in jizz are the greatest thing ever

ah those are fake from some redditors /gonewild post a few months back I believe.

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Rocks posted:

those are fake sadly. but really i like jlaw more now that her hotness has been confirmed 100%, gently caress she got a body to die for

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

Fandyien posted:

Edit #3 My boyfriend and I are fine! It was a brief discussion in which I talked about the issue of consent and he agreed to just look at pictures or videos posted consensually.

*sound of a whip*

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Rocks posted:

Well the 4chan autists concluded it was fake. Ya gotta trust the spergs when it comes to noticing details and patterns

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

wyoak posted:

Comeuppance is a strange word to use if you believe they have a right to privacy, that's all.

How stupid are you?

Are you literally unable to read or understand context?

Reread my post again, real slow this time and look at how I used that word in context. gently caress, I hate to go on about this but look at this loving guy and his argument with my dumb post. Look at it and his concern.

wyoak you are wrong. You misinterpreted something because you have no reading comprehension and you're a loving moron to have argued it twice.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Getting some nudes of yourself released seems like a way better deal than getting John Lennoned, as far as crazy stalkers go.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Big Beef City posted:

How stupid are you?

Reread my post again, real slow this time and look at how I used that word in context. gently caress, I hate to go on about this but look at this loving guy and his argument with my dumb post. Look at it and his concern.

wyoak you are wrong. You misinterpreted something because you have no reading comprehension and you're a loving moron to have argued it twice.

Lol, you think people care about the things you say enough to read it more than in passing. That is hilarious.

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Big Beef City posted:

How stupid are you?

It's like he's a curling iron and you're Bar Refaeli's butt, lol.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Big Beef City posted:

How stupid are you?

tl;dr- 'i am a big stupid baby'

Jack the Stripper
Feb 9, 2014

Your local cheese loving, wooden shoes wearing drug addict.

Rocks posted:

It sadly is fake. Saw a post on 4chan where that very same image was posted, only with a different text.. one month ago. :(

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
So who's the buttsniffer?

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib

Big Beef City posted:

How stupid are you?

You're not very good at constructing sentences is all. Grammar derails are definitely fun but I'll just say that yes, I misunderstood you, continue on you noble man.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

this_is_hard posted:

calling kate upton a 'before shot' is the epitome of being a goon

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Doflamingo posted:

It's like he's a curling iron and you're Bar Refaeli's butt, lol.

lmfao

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
If these fairly chill nudes of Jlaw is all that's gonna come out i'd say it doesnt really hurt her career.

It's not like she's doing anything particularly gratuitous that would get the prudes all upset

She's just doing some mild posing and generally lookin smoking hot. Any hardcore stuff would probably be a problem for her career trajectory though lol

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Seth McFarlane is gonna have to update his We Saw Your Boobs song now.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hobohemian posted:

Lol, you think people care about the things you say enough to read it more than in passing. That is hilarious.

You keep stalking me in threads and it's starting to weird me out. Please stop, I have an expectation of privacy.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

wyoak posted:

You're not very good at constructing sentences is all. Grammar derails are definitely fun but I'll just say that yes, I misunderstood you, continue on you noble man.

also, shut the gently caress up

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

this_is_hard posted:

calling kate upton a 'before shot' is the epitome of being a goon

Kaytwo
Jun 2, 2014

by Ralp
:nws: http://imgur.com/a/JW9Gc Thank me later faggots

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
.5 bitcoin to the goon that can get aubrey plaza's pics

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
im not reading 38 pages of this poo poo...just show me the loving titties

Cholmondeley
Sep 28, 2006

New World Orderly
Nap Ghost

maniacripper posted:

So who's the buttsniffer?

Sarah Palin. Sorry to disappoint.

Jack the Stripper
Feb 9, 2014

Your local cheese loving, wooden shoes wearing drug addict.

Zzulu posted:

If these fairly chill nudes of Jlaw is all that's gonna come out i'd say it doesnt really hurt her career.

It's not like she's doing anything particularly gratuitous that would get the prudes all upset

She's just doing some mild posing and generally lookin smoking hot. Any hardcore stuff would probably be a problem for her career trajectory though lol

Yeah. I think I've seen all the leaked files now, and I think the ones that are the most "damaged" are Jessica Brown Findlay and Kate Upton (if her videos aren't fake, that is)

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Big Beef City posted:

You keep stalking me in threads and it's starting to weird me out. Please stop, I have an expectation of privacy.

I read a lot of threads. It's not stalking when you act like a human being so consistently in every single one that you need to be called out on it.

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Already down human being

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

thanks for a link to a bunch of pictures we all saw and have been discussing for 38 pages

Kaytwo
Jun 2, 2014

by Ralp

this_is_hard posted:

Already down human being

Still works for me human being lol

Kaytwo
Jun 2, 2014

by Ralp

Fetus Tree posted:

thanks for a link to a bunch of pictures we all saw and have been discussing for 38 pages

Making sure we all had our premium spank banks ready for tonight bugger off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jabe
Nov 18, 2006

APPLE IS A SHIT COMPANY GOD I WISH THEY WOULD JUST GO DIE OR SOMETHING JEEZ

Kate Upton is like a fat european model. Eat less McDonalds americans.

• Locked thread