Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
did anyone get the Your Dead Gay Son nudes yet

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Nonsense posted:

In a statement to BuzzFeed, Hamade claimed that he's the target of abuse from people investigating the iCloud hack, "It’s been a nightmare and I haven’t slept in 34 hours, now. 4chan users are harassing me with non-stop phone calls and emails. They email me constantly, emailing saying they’ll hack my personal websites and keep calling my phone, calling me a fag and then hanging up. They also said they’ll hack my mom’s site, so I took it down."

“I regret it so much,” he went on to tell BuzzFeed. “I didn’t even get any bitcoin out of it. It’s the stupidest thing I’ve done and I hope it won’t ruin my life, though it probably will since it’s just the biggest news story.”

hahaha this dumbass tried to sell fake photos

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol the leaker is completely hosed over

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG
Maybe he got some dogecoins

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
So if I buy an Iphone 6 later this month, will it include all these pictures on the phone? How does this work?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

reddit is almost completely down, i assume thanks to this

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Well yeah but doesn't it usually matter how much the thing you took was worth or whatever, cause these pictures have none and no measurable damage was done - I get that reputation is a thing but on the other hand it isn't illegal to upload something that is true on the internet, is it?

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

each of kate uptons tits are individually slam whales

:agreed:

Ninja fetus
Jan 22, 2005
Legalize murder

Nonsense posted:

lol the leaker is completely hosed over
Please don't tell me they caught him. I need to see the rest of the pics first.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Fandyien posted:

i dunno what you are talking about im still ont he reddit live coverage f5'ing every few minutes in case there are more leaks.

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

Of course I find out AFTER all the links are dead

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Ninja fetus posted:

Please don't tell me they caught him. I need to see the rest of the pics first.

nah i doubt they've caught him yet

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Fandyien posted:

if only permanently

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Nonsense posted:

"They email me constantly, emailing saying they’ll hack my personal websites and keep calling my phone, calling me a fag and then hanging up."

Lmfao

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

4chan Owns

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

hi5

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Fandyien posted:

who are these ppl

:nws:

http://i.imgur.com/wSW3tLO.jpg

edit: oops lol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

how me a frog posted:

What actual crime was committed here?

It's a crime since it involves things such as unauthorized access to a computer, illegal wiretapping and invasion of privacy.

A leaker from 2011 who posted nude pics of Mila Kunis and other female celebs got 10 year sentence on multiple federal felony counts.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/hollywood-hacker-10-years-jail-article-1.1222151

You can read the original indictment here:
http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/threatlevel/2011/10/hackerazzi-Chaney-indictment.pdf

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

holy moly :eyepop:

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

quote:

“I didn’t even get any bitcoin out of it.

bitcoin is cool now

Jack the Stripper
Feb 9, 2014

Your local cheese loving, wooden shoes wearing drug addict.

Nonsense posted:

In a statement to BuzzFeed, Hamade claimed that he's the target of abuse from people investigating the iCloud hack, "It’s been a nightmare and I haven’t slept in 34 hours, now. 4chan users are harassing me with non-stop phone calls and emails. They email me constantly, emailing saying they’ll hack my personal websites and keep calling my phone, calling me a fag and then hanging up. They also said they’ll hack my mom’s site, so I took it down."

“I regret it so much,” he went on to tell BuzzFeed. “I didn’t even get any bitcoin out of it. It’s the stupidest thing I’ve done and I hope it won’t ruin my life, though it probably will since it’s just the biggest news story.”

Hahah, what an idiot. You done hosed up.

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

Wait a second. Who are those two?

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
lol he almost certainly has larger areola & nips than her

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Enigma89 posted:

Wait a second. Who are those two?

victoria justice and her slam whale

(possibly not victoria justice)

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

ugh you see more manboobs than anything else in that pic

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
lol it killed Reddit, that's amazing

snortpocket
Apr 27, 2004

Oh... my podcast... it's so good... ungh.... it's the best.... podcast ever.... oh god.... UNNNGGGGGHHHH

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

victoria injustice

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Jack the Stripper posted:

Everybody seems to be talking about the asssniffer, upton and Jlaw but what about Ariana Grande, does somebody know if her supposed pictures are real?

Some red circles say fake others say real

Technology not good enough to say for sure

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

texaholic posted:

So if I buy an Iphone 6 later this month, will it include all these pictures on the phone? How does this work?

iPhone 6 will contain all the photos but you'll have to jailbreak it to get them

iPhone 7 they'll be unlocked but it'll be a monthly subscription fee

lmao i'm still butthurt about iphone 3G's satnav capability that apple witheld and charged for with the 3GS

hahaha i bought a HTC

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

VikingSkull posted:

I can't wait for the white knights to post in /r/circlebroke.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Jack the Stripper posted:

Hahah, what an idiot. You done hosed up.

He'll probably get federal felony charges too at court.

Brave man makes sacrifice so other guy can improve their prostrate health.

Jack the Stripper
Feb 9, 2014

Your local cheese loving, wooden shoes wearing drug addict.

VikingSkull posted:

Today, was a great day.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

etalian posted:

It's a crime since it involves things such as unauthorized access to a computer, illegal wiretapping and invasion of privacy.

A leaker from 2011 who posted nude pics of Mila Kunis and other female celebs got 10 year sentence on multiple federal felony counts.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/hollywood-hacker-10-years-jail-article-1.1222151

You can read the original indictment here:
http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/threatlevel/2011/10/hackerazzi-Chaney-indictment.pdf

But isn't that pretty much the same sentence you would get for voluntary manslaughter? That seems a bit odd to me. And also, the guy in 2011 was just a leaker? As in someone gave him the stuff and he posted it online and he got 10 years for that?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

someone change the orange upvote things to cum

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Honorable leaker speaks to buzzfeed while looking for a lawyer who will take his case after talking to buzzfeed

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

someone change the orange upvote things to cum

Post that girl behind everything trying to sniff a butt.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
http://www.reddit.com/live/thwsx6wkbysn

for the latest updates to The Fappening 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG
So is IMGUR deleting the photos or the people uploading them? I don't even see the point it's too late now.

• Locked thread