Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

My jack off balaclava

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Mean Bean Machine posted:

I'm sooooo sorry that some dumb girl who flaunts her hot body and takes nude pics of it got that stuff stolen. Just like I'd be if I drove around showing off with my expensive Ferrari on some ghetto neighborhood and later got it stolen by the people there...not. I'm also sorry for the good manners my parents gave me, I'll be sure to write pussy next time.

lol wtf is this

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Place : Detroit
Date : 4031 A.D.

I'm sooooo sorry that some dumb girl who flaunts her hot body and takes nude pics of it got that stuff stolen. Just like I'd be if I drove around showing off with my expensive Ferrari on some ghetto neighborhood and later got it stolen by the people there...not. I'm also sorry for the good manners my parents gave me, I'll be sure to write pussy next time.

Anyone who pays more than 16 thousand dollars for a car is a douche bag. Getting from point a to point b is easy, look how big my dick is.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I'm sooooo sorry

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Y'know, Verlander's junk being cast as a monolith, that's tough to unsee.

BTW the next Tigers game starts in a half hour

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

what kind of scrub self censors the word pussy. go back to yahoo answers

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

Fetus Tree posted:

lol wtf is this

he's right tbh

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

ColdReaches posted:

Anyone who pays more than 16 thousand dollars for a car is a douche bag. Getting from point a to point b is easy, look how big my dick is.

-a poor person

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

First Minister of Scotland is in the next batch of nudes, keep one eye out

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Ponce de Le0n posted:

he's retarded and gross tbh

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Lawman 0 posted:

the dog knows

Dog with a blog

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

:ironicat:

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

ugh can't you disgusting cisgendered males do anything other than encourage rape culture??

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Ponce de Le0n posted:

he's right tbh

theres an expectation of privacy & security wrt cloud storage & somebody's personal cell phone

acting like its their own fault that somebody hacked their poo poo & then showed the world their intimate photos is silly

also when i hear things like 'flaunting their hot body' i just think bitter nerd tbh

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Fetus Tree posted:

theres an expectation of privacy & security wrt cloud storage & somebody's personal cell phone

acting like its their own fault that somebody hacked their poo poo & then showed the world their intimate photos is silly

also when i hear things like 'flaunting their hot body' i just think bitter nerd tbh

this

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

I'm sick filth because I really like that photo where doesn't have her clothes on and you can see her special lady parts.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Bape Culture posted:

-a poor person

A Ferrari costs 9k in raw materials, and 190 labor build time. You are right though, instead of robots they use people to do the wields.

Ferraris are notorious for starting on fire though, and my cheapo-poo poo box Toyota whatever isn't.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Has anyone posted the nudes of the hacker in the ski mask yet

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

ColdReaches posted:

and my cheapo-poo poo box Toyota whatever isn't.

yeah your toyota that youve convince yourself is better than a ferrari is only known for driving itself & being unable to stop lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

tacodaemon posted:

BTW the next Tigers game starts in a half hour

Gonna be some creative abuse from the crowds today I tell you what.

Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

makes you think

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Madcosby posted:

Has anyone posted the nudes of the hacker in the ski mask yet

tinychat is on it

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

you should be buying Mazda these days anyways, not Toyota.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

ColdReaches posted:

A Ferrari costs 9k in raw materials, and 190 labor build time. You are right though, instead of robots they use people to do the wields.

Ferraris are notorious for starting on fire though, and my cheapo-poo poo box Toyota whatever isn't.

Yeah you're a right an engine is worth approx £100 coz that's what the melted down metal would make. Also did you know a house is only worth approx the same amount because it's simply bricks and mortar?

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
could you imagine going to a thread about nude celebs and arguing about the engine block in a car

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Gonna be some creative abuse from the crowds today I tell you what.

Hopefully the momentum carries over to his next start on Wednesday.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Fetus Tree posted:

nude photos cant get leaked if they dont exist, it's as simple as that

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Madcosby posted:

could you imagine going to a thread about nude celebs and arguing about the engine block in a car

Imagine a forum about cars where nobody has anything that's remotely drivable

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

this entire thing is problematic

because there arent any hot nude male celebrities. wtf

ColdReaches
Oct 12, 2013

Bape Culture posted:

Yeah you're a right an engine is worth approx £100 coz that's what the melted down metal would make. Also did you know a house is only worth approx the same amount because it's simply bricks and mortar?

You're right, but I built my house, using books. It's to code too, unlike most houses, with poo poo hack jobs and sagging foundations.

It's funny because we have all this knowledge afforded to us, and we don't use it.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol shut the gently caress up about value added your commie bastards

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Ponce de Le0n posted:

nude photos cant get leaked if they dont exist, it's as simple as that

cars cant get stolen if you dont own one so i guess i should sell mine?

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Bape Culture posted:

LOL how dumb are you? Bricks are made from dirt which is free. A house isn't worth nearly £100.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

can a man get a leaked ryan reynolds dick pic please? goddamn 4chan, do something useful

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

yea i mean this is p. much classic blaming the victim if you think that because someone got their poo poo stolen they are to blame

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

lol subjunctive fail

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

THS posted:

yea i mean this is p. much classic blaming the victim if you think that because someone got their poo poo stolen they are to blame

property doesn't exist and theft is always for the betterment of others

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Fetus Tree posted:

cars cant get stolen if you dont own one so i guess i should sell mine?

you can't sell what you don't own

• Locked thread