Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

darkwing cuck posted:

so i skipped like fifty pages because the links were all dead. where's the best place to uhh y'know point a friend to find them now

if you cant find this on the internet right now you are too loving retarded to use a computer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Fathis Munk posted:

j law has been the official internet sweetheart for a while though, kinda taking over emma watson's role.
I know, right? Jennifer Lawrence won an Oscar and was nominated 2 other times. She's also one of the highest paid actresses in Hollywood and is in a huge movie franchise. Kate Upton is arguably the most recognizable model from the current batch, and certainly one of the highest paid. They need to raise their exposure about as badly as Barack Obama or Lebron James does. When people say "PR stunt" or "Who is this?" what they're really saying is "I'm a shut-in sperg."

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
i wonder how many wetbutt dick pics the hacker came across in his search for celeb tits. probabaly at least 400

Don Mega
Nov 26, 2005

Vag Assault Weapon posted:

Those Jennifer Lawrence facial shots are legit, don't know why anyone was saying otherwise she's got the exact same moles on her forehead you can see in the other pictures

Her Japanese career is off to an amazing start
they have been proven fake follow poo poo a little closer jabroni

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

THS posted:

if you cant find this on the internet right now you are too loving retarded to use a computer

dude its not that i can't find them im just loving lazy and haven't looked :effort:

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Japanese Phone Box posted:

Lol at this unnecessary c*nsor of words in a thread about pictures of monolith dick and boobs where all posters are likely to be over 18.

Just because one enters a pigsty doesn't mean he has to roll around on the mud with the pigs

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Zzulu posted:

theyre leaking pics of that gymnast now which is even creepier than the other stuff because there's like no way she's 18 in those pics

I dunno about that but she's definitely a 10 loool....that's the highest hotness rating you can give a girl btw she's goregous

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

darkwing cuck posted:

dude its not that i can't find them im just loving lazy and haven't looked :effort:

cmon son :cmon:

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheFappening/comments/2f44n0/new_celeb_leaked_pics_all_in_one_place/

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I bet Jennifer Lawrence is fun as heck to play mini golf w/

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
When i first joined SA, comedy was allowed, even encouraged. Such times we had!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
lmao if you are into comedy and fun things

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good
I had a friend who said looking at these pictures is creepy and gross because we're invading the celebrities private space. Is this a common opinion? Hell I'm jacking it left, right and centre and I feel no guilt at all :D

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Just because one enters a pigsty doesn't mean he has to roll around on the mud with the pigs

my dick is sore from all the jacking off i've done

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Tortuga posted:

Yeah, her next movie Serena sounds racy as hell already.

:fap:

this movie is real real bad, has been finished for like 2 years, and might never be released

maybe they'll stick an NC-17 rating on it now and send it straight to DVD/on-demand

Niedar
Apr 21, 2010

Machinegunboyo posted:

I had a friend who said looking at these pictures is creepy and gross because we're invading the celebrities private space. Is this a common opinion? Hell I'm jacking it left, right and centre and I feel no guilt at all :D

Only if you are a "journalist".

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
:laffo: http://deadspin.com/justin-verlander-and-his-hacked-photos-a-partial-timel-1629246666 :laffo:

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Machinegunboyo posted:

He's probably gay loool just wait till the dick pics start showing up and he'll go crazy in the privacy of his own home

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

tacodaemon posted:

I bet Jennifer Lawrence is fun as heck to play mini golf w/

I'd go for lawn tennis with Lady Felchington, myself

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

He's probably gay loool just wait till the dick pics start showing up and he'll go crazy in the privacy of his own home

still waiting for this

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

see thanks for reinforcing my belief that it was easier to just ask

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Zzulu posted:

lmao if you are into comedy and fun things

Yeah.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
in a sense it is definitely kinda creepy and voyeristic

on the other hand those pics are really hot soooooooooooooooooooooooo

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)

Machinegunboyo posted:

I actually agree with your friend and i'm jacking it left right and center too. God drat lizard brain taking over my morals. The guilt hangover is going to be a bitch.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Maybe this is some truly nefarious guerilla marketing by Microsoft to get people to switch to Windows Phone with CORTANA???

"CORTANA - Don't post photos of my poosay and anoos to the Cloud"
"Ok I'll tell you when you're near a flower shop"

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

The icing on the cake would be if that goon whose friend banged Lady Gaga would release those pics too (if they existed, which they don't)

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

darkwing cuck posted:

see thanks for reinforcing my belief that it was easier to just ask

it's also been posted like 20 times in this thread you lazy gently caress

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

~fart~

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
Kate upton is literally obese wtf obama?! This but unironically.

Like you would know as a regdate 2011 ^^^

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)

Rocks posted:

The icing on the cake would be if that goon whose friend banged Lady Gaga would release those pics too (if they existed, which they don't)

Lady Gaga is nude in some weird rear end artsy video on vimeo (this is consensual obviously)

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Rocks posted:

there's like a yoga video of her nude and it's not good.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Zzulu posted:

in a sense it is definitely kinda creepy and voyeristic

on the other hand those pics are really hot soooooooooooooooooooooooo

its definitely ethically wrong but yea if it were a bunch of hot dudes it would be hard for me to say i wouldnt look

i dont really have an opinion on this yet its gonna be interesting to see how this plays out over the next few weeks

at least there is a media story that doesnt involve beheadings and a new cold war now

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

Mister Fister posted:

Lady Gaga is nude in some weird rear end artsy video on vimeo (this is consensual obviously)

It's not as sexy when it isn't as voyeuristic tbh, here's hoping some pics come out of her.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Machinegunboyo posted:

It's not as sexy when it isn't as voyeuristic tbh, here's hoping some pics come out of her.

she literally does not look good without clothes you will be disappointed

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
It seems strange that the guy running the Reddit info stream is using his public twitter account with his real info. I know he's not the leaker so he's not doing anything illegal but that still doesn't sound smart...

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

facebook jihad posted:

it's also been posted like 20 times in this thread you lazy gently caress

yeah but not between pages 50-55 i think how many pages do you expect me to check gently caress

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

KILL-GORE

(and counting!)

facebook jihad posted:

she literally does not look good without clothes you will be disappointed

A bit harsh, i'd say she's above average

https://vimeo.com/71919803

:nsfw:

Mister Fister fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Sep 1, 2014

Business Octopus
Jun 27, 2005

Me IRL

THS posted:

if you would be flattered over someone masturbating to your leaked nudes please post them and i promise to jerk off while looking at your dick

you act like goons wouldn't do this, but there are literally forum rules in place against this because there are so many dudes that would send out a picture of their cock unsolicited.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

How gross of me, a disgusting man, to admit I masturbate in private unlike these nice, innocent girls who climb on bathroom furniture, spread open their legs and take pics of their p*ssies or tape themselves getting pumped in their *ssholes. Lol get a clue

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
lady gaga looks fine without clothes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Ahoy, mateys!

• Locked thread