Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Her face is like a living Dreamworks character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarchasm
Apr 14, 2002

So that explains why he did not answer. He had no mouth to answer with. There is nothing left of him but his ears.

Rita Repulsa posted:

This is the "funny images" thread, not "images that make you want to find gamers and throw them them in a farm's pig feces lagoon with their feet in concrete blocks"

Girl at a LAN Party

The guy with the sheet over his head is my favorite.

snortpocket
Apr 27, 2004

Oh... my podcast... it's so good... ungh.... it's the best.... podcast ever.... oh god.... UNNNGGGGGHHHH

Sarchasm posted:

Girl at a LAN Party

I've heard of towelheads but this is ridiculous!

take my wife please

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.

Sarchasm posted:

Girl at a LAN Party

While LAN parties do attract terrible people, your own mother most likely ogled at a lot of good-looking guys' asses in her time, and almost certainly still does.

Now here, have a picture of a happy-looking cat and some tomatoes to calm your mind.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Sarchasm posted:

Girl at a LAN Party

This is one of my favorite images ever. When you're done laughing at all the greasy nerds in awe of A GIRL, you're free to soak in the rest of the dorkdom. Sheethead and beach towel guy are nothing short of amazing, but make sure you also laugh at "let's put the leftover pizza on top of the monitor so it stays warm" and play "count the soft drink containers" before you move on.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

This is one of my favorite images ever. When you're done laughing at all the greasy nerds in awe of A GIRL, you're free to soak in the rest of the dorkdom. Sheethead and beach towel guy are nothing short of amazing, but make sure you also laugh at "let's put the leftover pizza on top of the monitor so it stays warm" and play "count the soft drink containers" before you move on.

The guy puffing on his vaporizer like he thinks he's the biggest badass in the room is excellent.

Jummy
Jun 14, 2007

Oh, my love, my darling.

poptart_fairy posted:

I mean, she does have a face I guess so you're not entirely wrong so nice job?

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Dewgy posted:

The guy puffing on his vaporizer like he thinks he's the biggest badass in the room is excellent.

I think that image predates vaping.

beato has a new favorite as of 21:40 on Sep 1, 2014

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

beato posted:

A time traveler, you say?

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

beato posted:

CRT monitors, white towers with that plastic outer shell...yeah, that picture way older than vaping.

Kakairo
Dec 5, 2005

In case of emergency, my ass can be used as a flotation device.

mobby_6kl posted:

Well at least this won't be worse than the doge:

Just had this ad pop up, and I just couldn't stop seeing that guy as Charlie Day (from It's always Sunny) and consequently imagining all the insane depraved logo ideas he'd come up with, mostly having to do with spiders, rats and god knows what else.

Why does your Wikipedia have banner ads (other than Jimmy Wales staring you down begging for money)?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kakairo posted:

Why does your Wikipedia have banner ads (other than Jimmy Wales staring you down begging for money)?

This was wikitravel or something, I've been trying to find an overview of Georgian ski resorts.

Slime posted:

CRT monitors, white towers with that plastic outer shell...yeah, that picture way older than vaping.

The image is old as poo poo, not just judging by CRT monitors, but that photo itself, and one taken outside I think, has been around for years.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

beato posted:

Then what manner of blue plastic dildo is the guy right behind the lady (to the right of the longhaired greasy guy in the blued shirt) puffing on? Is he trying to nibble on a Blackberry? :confused:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

poptart_fairy posted:

Hmm yes those are definitely both humans with mouths and eyes, good catch

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Dewgy posted:

Then what manner of blue plastic dildo is the guy right behind the lady (to the right of the longhaired greasy guy in the blued shirt) puffing on? Is he trying to nibble on a Blackberry? :confused:

Dictaphone maybe?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Thank you I had forgotten how much I don't miss 2001.

Captain Tact
Feb 9, 2006
I'm your only friend, I'm not your only friend.

beato posted:

Dictaphone maybe?

"Note to self: LAN parties are the place to meet hot chicks."

RickDaedalus
Aug 2, 2009

poptart_fairy posted:

There's nothing quite like looking at a picture of a woman and thinking "You know what this reminds me of? Things I've only seen in fiction."

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

RickDaedalus posted:

There's nothing quite like looking at a picture of a woman and thinking "You know what this reminds me of? Things I've only seen in fiction."

All I could think about was "wait why can I see her teeth a little bit" when it was un-TIMG'd. I blame that on it being an odd photo though.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

RickDaedalus posted:

Ok both sides of this derail are loving awful but I have to give props to this burn.

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
Shut up you touchy rear end bitches, geez.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

mind the walrus posted:

Ok both sides of this derail are loving awful but I have to give props to this burn.

The only picture you've ever posted in this thread is of Nelson Mandela.

Blue Footed Booby has a new favorite as of 23:58 on Sep 1, 2014

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Kanfy posted:

While LAN parties do attract terrible people, your own mother most likely ogled at a lot of good-looking guys' asses in her time, and almost certainly still does.

Awfully defensive about a bunch of smelly nerds at a LAN party seeing an actual female for the first time. So which person in the picture is you

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf

Tide posted:

Awfully defensive about a bunch of smelly nerds at a LAN party seeing an actual female for the first time. So which person in the picture is you

Your mom

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Blue Footed Booby posted:

The only picture you've ever posted in this thread is of Nelson Mandela.

That loving djinni.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Sarchasm posted:

Girl at a LAN Party

I like the two guys at their rig looking at the leerers as if they don't know how to react to a real live lady and need advising.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Sarchasm posted:

Girl at a LAN Party

The only beer is Fosters.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
I think the Fosters bit is the worst part.

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

the worst part is all of it

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Comedian Rob Riggle?

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Neurion posted:

That loving djinni.

He just guessed Anita with the final questions being, "Is your character ugly" and "does your character have arms"

Now I wanna know who armless uggo he might have been thinking of was.

snortpocket
Apr 27, 2004

Oh... my podcast... it's so good... ungh.... it's the best.... podcast ever.... oh god.... UNNNGGGGGHHHH

Fauxtool posted:

prob your mom

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Fauxtool posted:

He just guessed Anita with the final questions being, "Is your character ugly" and "does your character have arms"

That's funny I just stumped him with Anita. Got up to 59 questions with him and like 4 guesses which were all wrong. M

Or maybe I'm just an idiot who doesn't know how to answer questions properly.

Sarchasm
Apr 14, 2002

So that explains why he did not answer. He had no mouth to answer with. There is nothing left of him but his ears.

snortpocket posted:

prob your mom

I hear your mom looks at butts. All day peepin those cheeks.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Kanfy posted:

hahahahah yeah, sure, I constantly see groups of women looking at men like that. Yup, happens all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

theflyingorc posted:

hahahahah yeah, sure, I constantly see groups of women looking at men like that. Yup, happens all the time.

Diet soda commercials lied to me? :monocle:

• Locked thread