Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eriddy
Jan 21, 2005

sixty nine lmao
Saw this Saturday night parked directly outside of the exit of the bar we were at. I hate it and also don't hate it I'm torn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
I can only hope those are noise and abandoned vehicle complaints from the guy's HOA.

A3th3r
Jul 27, 2013

success is a dream & achievements are the cream
^^^^ @eriddy I hate it [the lambo]. Yeah it's a lambo so you expect it to be flashy, but chrome gold? really? trashy imo. red or black or green would look a helluva lot nicer.

Chemmy
Feb 4, 2001

Mortgage documents? People celebrate by burning them when the house is paid off, right?

Also the only reason to buy a Lamborghini is to say "gently caress you" to everyone who sees you in it. Might as well be bright gold.

amenenema
Feb 10, 2003

kastein posted:

I can only hope those are noise and abandoned vehicle complaints from the guy's HOA.

Did it with textbooks one time in HS, it covers a parking lot.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

The 'Lambo Free Pass' applies here, but, well it's a poor use of it. If you can get away with anything, why not get away with a yellow Pikachu-tail Bosozoku exhaust, pink fuzzy spinners and a 14' foam rubber dick on the roof? Why just gold?

milkfat
May 6, 2003
Moo.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

Centurion used to do some of the best weird packages :allears:

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Yup, I was just gonna post "do you believe that came off a dealership lot with a warranty?"

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

Anyone want to put a dollar amount on the contents of this lot?

Tindjin
Aug 4, 2006

Do not seek death.
Death will find you.
But seek the road
which makes death a fulfillment.

My parents had one of these when I was a kid to pull the trailer. It was comfy as hell but SLOOOOOWwwww...

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

neckbeard
Jan 25, 2004

Oh Bambi, I cried so hard when those hunters shot your mommy...
This Lancia Delta HF integrale Evolution 1 popped up for sale last week in Quebec

Asking $40K, but drat it looks so clean

TheFonz
Aug 3, 2002

<3

neckbeard posted:

This Lancia Delta HF integrale Evolution 1 popped up for sale last week in Quebec

Asking $40K, but drat it looks so clean

When they say "Don't stick your dick in crazy"... Does this count?

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Oh my God, please get it and go all "tax the rich" with it.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

TheFonz posted:

When they say "Don't stick your dick in crazy"... Does this count?

It's not really a very good car at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI--8IH5XJw

neckbeard
Jan 25, 2004

Oh Bambi, I cried so hard when those hunters shot your mommy...

KozmoNaut posted:

It's not really a very good car at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI--8IH5XJw

Oh god, it's hilarious when he talks about the engine bay and the dash cluster, Italian engineering at it's finest

AirRaid
Dec 21, 2004

Nose Manual + Super Sonic Spin Attack

kastein posted:

stolen from IRC:

If you are going to crash, do it right.

This was at the bottom of the last page and might have been lost, but I need to ask - does the flame at the exhaust indicate that he's still got his foot on the gas? Or only that he's very recently taken it off?

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

AirRaid posted:

This was at the bottom of the last page and might have been lost, but I need to ask - does the flame at the exhaust indicate that he's still got his foot on the gas? Or only that he's very recently taken it off?

Obviously he's trying to push the earth into a new orbit.

(it's probably liftoff, fuel makes it into the exhaust system and ignites as it exits)

A3th3r
Jul 27, 2013

success is a dream & achievements are the cream

My car, everybody! jk. not my car. I drive a Corolla nowadays [no payments on it tho]. I used to see a car at a shop by ASU that was quite a bit like this tho. Everything, including rear & passenger seats, was ripped out. I guess they were turbocharging it. I saw it driving a few times too [sounded devilish].

fake edit: the no windows bit might be a bit much but I like it. That would only work in hot climates tho. I get the feeling that cops would not 'approve', if you get my drift. Also, how does A/C work in a car like that??

real edit: Drove a black subaru impreza that I bought sporty rims for. I did not ever go the no A/C, no windows, no passenger seat, no rear seat route tho. I did gut the trunk and the cat, and new struts in it [& new bearings]. That thing was wayyyy overpowered for a college commuter car lol. So f-n worth it tho, that car rocked. lol that thing was so badass. I love subarus. I -heavily' considered going the matte black route, but concluded the original paint job was too nice. Had I bought a ride with a color I didn't like I would totally have done it tho.

^^ @ panty_saluter For whatever reason, every time I've gone to Cali, I've seen these dinky little houses with really nice, expensive cars out front. like ramblers with Beemers or Mercedes trucks parked outside [because they have no garage on their dinky house so they park outside.. seriously who does that!!]. Guarantee you that guy is driving that mattress on top of his Lamborghini back to his little bungalow in east L.A., or something. Maybe it's the celebrity effect? I mean, Hollywood is right there..

A3th3r fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Sep 2, 2014

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

A3th3r posted:

My car, everybody! jk. not my car. I drive a Corolla nowadays [no payments on it tho]. I used to see a car at a shop by ASU that was quite a bit like this tho. Everything, including rear & passenger seats, was ripped out. I guess they were turbocharging it. I saw it driving a few times too [sounded devilish].

fake edit: the no windows bit might be a bit much but I like it. That would only work in hot climates tho. I get the feeling that cops would not 'approve', if you get my drift. Also, how does A/C work in a car like that??

real edit: Drove a black subaru impreza that I bought sporty rims for. I did not ever go the no A/C, no windows, no passenger seat, no rear seat route tho. I did gut the trunk and the cat, and new struts in it [& new bearings]. That thing was wayyyy overpowered for a college commuter car lol. So f-n worth it tho, that car rocked. lol that thing was so badass. I love subarus. I -heavily' considered going the matte black route, but concluded the original paint job was too nice. Had I bought a ride with a color I didn't like I would totally have done it tho.

^^ @ panty_saluter For whatever reason, every time I've gone to Cali, I've seen these dinky little houses with really nice, expensive cars out front. like ramblers with Beemers or Mercedes trucks parked outside [because they have no garage on their dinky house so they park outside.. seriously who does that!!]. Guarantee you that guy is driving that mattress on top of his Lamborghini back to his little bungalow in east L.A., or something. Maybe it's the celebrity effect? I mean, Hollywood is right there..

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

A3th3r posted:

That is Darius Khashabi's 240Z.

Shrapnig posted:

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Adderall is better :v:

BlackMK4 fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Sep 2, 2014

Timmy Cruise
Jun 9, 2007

Wow this is perfect to me. 142 I assume?

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

Presto posted:

Anyone want to put a dollar amount on the contents of this lot?

Are those 918s AND P1s? Where is this?

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

angryhampster posted:

Are those 918s AND P1s? Where is this?

I don't think it's a P1. Probably a 650S. And some MP4-12Cs. The rest are Astons and Bentleys. And there some kind of old sports car in the showroom that I couldn't see too well. There were more Astons behind the building and what looked like an old Rolls.

This is the Aston-Martin dealer in Tyson's Corner, VA.

vampire
Aug 31, 2006

Mister Son of a beeetch
My dad just bought himself a new toy. '67 Chevy Impala SS.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

vampire posted:

My dad just bought himself a new toy. '67 Chevy Impala SS.

A good buy. The Impala peaked in '67.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007
Was camping this weekend and on the first day this couple pulled up in a custom built UNIMOG camper.

Yes, they take it offroading. Yes, it's got a full-size spare.

AI as gently caress.

stump
Jan 19, 2006

I think that a Merc NG series truck not a mog, still pretty cool though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_NG

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

That's a much better combination than the one I saw last week: a school bus with a tent trailer welded to the roof.

I assume they cut out the floor and installed a ladder to get to the upper level, but I'm just guessing.

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

stump posted:

I think that a Merc NG series truck not a mog, still pretty cool though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_NG

Aha, you're correct!

You'll notice that the brand on the camper portion is "Hi-Lo". It lowers itself to be half-height while they are driving.

CroatianAlzheimers
Jun 15, 2009

I can't remember why I'm mad at you...

Awesome bagged pickups you say?

Solar Coaster
Sep 2, 2009
Was out walking the dog today and stumbled across this.

Trilby on seat

Edward IV
Jan 15, 2006

xzzy posted:

That's a much better combination than the one I saw last week: a school bus with a tent trailer welded to the roof.

I assume they cut out the floor and installed a ladder to get to the upper level, but I'm just guessing.

How about a school bus welded on top of another school bus?

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

Looking at that is like staring directly at one of those Magic Eye things. It's seriously loving with my head :psyduck:

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Because that's all a bus needs, is a center of mass further from the pavement.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

xzzy posted:

Because that's all a bus needs, is a center of mass further from the pavement.

who cares it lands on the other wheels and keeps going

the interior is on a gyroscope

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:
was ding a ding dang, my dang a long racecar.

It's a love affair. Mainly jebus, and my racecar.

CroatianAlzheimers posted:

Awesome bagged pickups you say?

...I'll be in my bunk.

:circlefap:

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
There were many boring cars at Home Depot today, but one caught my eye.

:black101: DIESEL AUTOMATIC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

He'd be hosed if he ever encountered a hill.