Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

James Polk posted:

this is all copied and pasted from another forum btw before anyone gets their anuses in a twist

if people concern-complain enough bad things happen to posters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

VikingSkull posted:

is racism better than sexism? cause your rap sheet indicates you're a racist

i got probated for racism once for mentioning the name of one of the players on my local sports team bc the mod thought i was giving him a stereotypical sounding name based on his nationality

one month bc an admin of the sports forum here didnt know the name of one of the pitchers in the world series

lol

Tromboner
Jan 17, 2006

Fandyien posted:

I've read through thousands of comments in various subs but they're all the same. Men bragging about how much they've fapped, how they only loved Jennifer Lawrence because they wanted to see her naked, how she's now a "slut like any other trashy girl on the Internet" because she committed the grievous crime of taking personal nudes.
There are a few people who speak out about the invasion of privacy, but they're inevitably shot down as either being "white knights" who are "missing their balls" or feminist lesbians.
I can't stop myself from reading the literal circlejerk that's going on right now. It's the volume of the misogynistic comments that bothers me. There are thousands of individuals on Reddit who think and feel this way strongly enough to comment on these threads. I would understand glancing at the leaked photos to satisfy curiosity (I'm guilty of that hypocrisy myself), but crudely objectifying women and insulting those who feel uncomfortable fapping to nonconsensually released photos??

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Fandyien posted:

your posting indicates you're a dumb unfunny human being

I could have told you this if you asked though

Fetus Tree posted:

i got probated for racism once for mentioning the name of one of the players on my local sports team bc the mod thought i was giving him a stereotypical sounding name based on his nationality

one month bc an admin of the sports forum here didnt know the name of one of the pitchers in the world series

lol

lmbo

Apogee15
Jun 16, 2013
I think he's copying posts from the 2xchromosomes subreddit on reddit.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

HIS POSTS ARE CUMMING FROM INSIDE THE BUILDING

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Fetus Tree posted:

lol

Same, but because I posted the n word

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
my racist probate was because I said Russians and Brazilians are terrible to play games with

the truth is racist

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Fandyien posted:

I am absolutely disgusted, horrified, and ashamed.
And it wasn't just the creepy "the fappening is here", "this is the best day ever" comments. It's the fact that people are blaming these women for taking nudes in the first place! People are using it as an example of why you shouldn't take nude pics, as if we should guard everything we do from now on because hey, some creepy perv might hack us! This isn't the "dude shared private pic meant for him". This is illegal, disgusting, and deserves jail time. This guy went into celebrities' iClouds with no regard for anyone but himself and his dick.
Futhermore, this is insane victim-blaming. God forbid women share sexual pictures of themselves with a sexual partner, because that's slutty and they deserve to get those photos leaked!
I was so disturbed by this incident that I was brought to tears. This entitlement to women's naked bodies is misogynistic and I'm sick of it.

nah

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf

James Polk posted:

this is all copied and pasted from another forum btw before anyone gets their anuses in a twist

Too late could use some help untwisting it

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Historical Fact: of the 12 million African slaves imported across the Atlantic, the majority went to Brazil.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

coleman francis posted:

Too late could use some help untwisting it

only if you let me smell it

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.

Fandyien posted:

I've read through thousands of comments in various subs but they're all the same. Men bragging about how much they've fapped, how they only loved Jennifer Lawrence because they wanted to see her naked, how she's now a "slut like any other trashy girl on the Internet" because she committed the grievous crime of taking personal nudes.
There are a few people who speak out about the invasion of privacy, but they're inevitably shot down as either being "white knights" who are "missing their balls" or feminist lesbians.
I can't stop myself from reading the literal circlejerk that's going on right now. It's the volume of the misogynistic comments that bothers me. There are thousands of individuals on Reddit who think and feel this way strongly enough to comment on these threads. I would understand glancing at the leaked photos to satisfy curiosity (I'm guilty of that hypocrisy myself), but crudely objectifying women and insulting those who feel uncomfortable fapping to nonconsensually released photos??

keep em coming

Agrajag posted:

lol 40k seeds

whelp time to re-download utorrent

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Agrajag posted:

lol 40k seeds

I don't know what this says about us as a society. I'll leave it to you experts to decipher.

Also, how long until the curling iron hits ebay?

Niedar
Apr 21, 2010
Well, there are a lot more sources for the pictures that don't require you to download a torrent.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Niedar posted:

Well, there are a lot more sources for the pictures that don't require you to download a torrent.

torrenting is rly difficult

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Niedar posted:

I think the Jennifer Lawrence pictures had like 800,000 views on imgur after a couple of hours

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

praise be to Icloud

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Fetus Tree posted:

lol

Nobody cares idiot. Does anyone have the Jennifer Lawrence anal vid?

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

is there even a reason to download the torrent yet when half of the stuff still hasn't been posted anywhere?

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Nobody cares idiot. Does anyone have the Jennifer Lawrence anal vid?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

LifeSizePotato posted:

is there even a reason to download the torrent yet when half of the stuff still hasn't been posted anywhere?

literally don't give a poo poo about any of these women until emma

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

LifeSizePotato posted:

well kinda, a lot of the other places you can get these probably don't have the viruses the torrent will have

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
that torrent that was screen shotted here wont have any viruses on it

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

im the guy looking dumbfounded in the backround

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Fetus Tree posted:

that torrent that was screen shotted here wont have any viruses on it

spike sent

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
its just the same pics that ha been out all day

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Nonsense posted:

a pizza poo poo, if you will

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i wanna see the pictures of famous celebs naked especially johnny depp and orlando bloom

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
should i type nudie pics into youtube or whatever

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

THE PENETRATOR posted:

i wanna see the pictures of famous celebs naked especially johnny depp and orlando bloom

I wanna see Gimli gently caress Legolas IRL

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

If you can't find this stuff without asking here you're loving retarded.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i wanna see the man who play agent smith in the matrix and also elron from lotr, have sex with his own self, in the outfits

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.

Nonsense posted:

emma should publish revealing nudes and sex tapes... imagine the fallout. Comcast would seek compensation.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Pochoclo posted:

I wanna see Gimli gently caress Legolas IRL

No-one tosses this dwarf.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Widestancer posted:

If you can't find this stuff without asking here you're loving retarded.

rejutka posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0boQu_engog

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

rejutka posted:

except for jessica brown findlay. she LOOOVES the brown eye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

THE PENETRATOR posted:

i wanna see the man who play agent smith in the matrix and also elron from lotr, have sex with his own self, in the outfits

I look vaguely like Hugo Weaving, own a cloak, and am really flexible. How much are you paying?

• Locked thread