Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Milo or Otis
Milo
Oties
View Results

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
the original homeward bound made me cry so hard I screamed when I was like 3 years old. I dont even remember what happened but ill never watch it again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

"ok scene 73, cat walks across field, ACTION"

"Ok, CUT. Kevin, toss the cat off the cliff. Film it, see if he doesn't drown. Denise! More orange cats!! I want another take."

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Mariana Horchata posted:

Benji was a much better series IMHO.

UHM. NO IT WASNT and the very fact that you would bring that kind of disrespectful and dishonest slander into MY thread is, frankly, disgusting. only a GRADE-A dolt would have such an opinion, if you could even call it an opinion. truthfully, BENJII, belongs in the trash, along with LASSIE, OLD YELLER, CHANCE, and that dog from fox and the hound. ALL dishonorable dogs, bad dogs.

PLEASE EXIT THIS THREAD IMMEDIENTLY and then call the suicide hotline because im sure your haveing some p dangerous thoughts after reading my burn on you

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i consider myself somewhat of an authority on dogs and i have to say that i cannot tolerate the denigration of chance, who was a great dog

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

a starwar betamax posted:

UHM. NO IT WASNT and the very fact that you would bring that kind of disrespectful and dishonest slander into MY thread is, frankly, disgusting. only a GRADE-A dolt would have such an opinion, if you could even call it an opinion. truthfully, BENJII, belongs in the trash, along with LASSIE, OLD YELLER, CHANCE, and that dog from fox and the hound. ALL dishonorable dogs, bad dogs.

PLEASE EXIT THIS THREAD IMMEDIENTLY and then call the suicide hotline because im sure your haveing some p dangerous thoughts after reading my burn on you

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

THS posted:

i consider myself somewhat of an authority on dogs and i have to say that i cannot tolerate the denigration of chance, who was a great dog

he was a BADDOG and so was wishbone

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

he was a BADDOG and so was wishbone

you are dead to me. voted thread 1

Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

No matter what you win lose ragepiss.
thnx for savving the thread. that pic is almost as trashy as there opinions

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

THS posted:

you are dead to me. voted thread 1

just roll yourselve into the mass grave for bad dogs:

Rintintin
mcgruff
snoopy
odie
the dog from toy story
the old dog from homeward bound i dont remember his name
air bud
the hound of the baskervilles

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

the old dog from homeward bound i dont remember his name

his name was shadow you gently caress

mods??

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

thats the benji i knew and loved...

gfy

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
he was called shawdow because his lackluster performance was OVER-SHADOWED by the true star of the movie: Sassy

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

quote:

Benji is the name of a fictional dog who has been the focus of several movies from 1974 through the 2000s. It is also the title of the first film in the Benji series.

The eponymous canine character is a small, lovable mixed-breed dog with an uncanny knack for being in the right place at the right time, usually to help someone overcome a problem. Off screen the dog was rumored to have savagely killed at least three producers and tore the arms off a child actor.

Joe Camp is the creator and director of the Benji films. The first dog to play Benji was a shelter dog named Higgins who was rumored to have supported Hitler during ww2 and was trained by Frank Inn. Later, Higgins' offspring Benjean took the name for a few films.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benji

:stare:

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

disgraceful... even for bengi

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

NICE. good to see this thread BACK ON TRACK

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
old yeller got shot because he was a jap spy (mods do not ban it was a different time, seuss apologized)

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

naem
May 29, 2011

Fenrir

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

never forget

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

:vince:

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

wonder what they're looking at

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

:worship:

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
sometimes you have to stop and enjoy the scenery

naem
May 29, 2011

sometimes you have to stop and enjoy the scenery

**tosses orange cat over waterfall**

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

What the...??

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

We can't stop here, This is dog country!

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

:eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Holy poo poo did 127 animals really die in homeward bound??

hosed up as hell

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006

Tsinava posted:

they purposely broke a kitten's foot for that movie so they could have a scene with it limping then after they got the scene shot they killed it because it was useless afterwards.

didnt read the whole thing but really?? :sadwave:

naem
May 29, 2011

YOU CALL THIS ORANGE?? **punts cat over cliff**

YOU CALL THIS ORANGE?? HUH?? **punts several more cats**

IF I WANTED BEIGE ID HAVE GONE TO THE HUMANE SOCIETY MYSELF WOULDN'T I!!

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Holy poo poo did 127 animals really die in homeward bound??

hosed up as hell

That's nothing compared to Cats and Dogs and the massacre that was Cats and Dogs 2: Revenge of Kitty Galore.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Now I'm just disappointed to find out no animals were harmed in homeward bound.

http://www.humanehollywood.org/index.php/movie-archive/item/homeward-bound-the-incredible-journey

But there were real cockfights in fast & the furious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

quote:

Or maybe, given that his unknown captor has just been mocking him via cell phone, he wants to take his fury out on something tangible, and extend his suffering to a creature as helpless as he feels. Director Park Chan-wook captures a remarkable shot of the dead-eyed Choi biting the octopus to pieces as it struggles, tentacles pushing against his face and wrapping around his wrist as it dies. There’s no CGI or fakery involved—getting that shot meant the actor had to eat four live octopuses in a row

• Locked thread