Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7rULSzCl5w

trash lord
Feb 1, 2012

Hey, bros.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKMy53HQuK4

Bitchtits McGee
Jul 1, 2011

Dogan
Aug 2, 2006

:pseudo:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Wow. Is it Dontrel the Dolphin?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Lizard Wizard posted:

Have something abnormal, well done, and kinda boring then.

Kind of a new perspective on those first few moments in the Dark World, in my opinion.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

:psyduck: why would you remake the game in unity but steal the models and basically every aspect of the visual and gameplay design? If you don't actually want it to look or play any different just make it in gamebryo.

Bitchtits McGee
Jul 1, 2011

BloodWulfe
Mar 18, 2003

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Taciturn Tactician posted:

:psyduck: why would you remake the game in unity but steal the models and basically every aspect of the visual and gameplay design? If you don't actually want it to look or play any different just make it in gamebryo.

That was my thought, too. The UI and everything are stolen from Fallout 3, so just make the drat thing in it. It's possible that FO3's engine can't support quadrupedal NPCs and PCs, though.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

That rifle is gonna kick straight back into its eye.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

If you have to go to those lengths to make it possible for a My Little Pony to fire a gun, maybe that says something about whether My Little Ponies should be made able to fire guns.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Waffleman_ posted:

If you have to go to those lengths to make it possible for a My Little Pony to fire a gun, maybe that says something about whether My Little Ponies should be made able to fire guns.

How would they even make the guns in the first place without loving HANDS.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Slime posted:

How would they even make the guns in the first place without loving HANDS.

Unicorns basically have telekinesis.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

corn in the bible posted:

That was my thought, too. The UI and everything are stolen from Fallout 3, so just make the drat thing in it. It's possible that FO3's engine can't support quadrupedal NPCs and PCs, though.

Nope, Fallout 3 had Dogmeat. He's a quadruped with dialogue trees and animations.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
You also have telekinesis in Fallout 3/NV.

Nope, Fallout 3 had Dogmeat. He's a quadruped with dialogue trees and animations.

Even more so, the updated engine they used for FO3 lets you talk to pretty much anything.

While some things from Oblivion still remain in the editor, horse riding stuff seems to have been pretty much been removed entirely from the engine, which is a shame because then we could have had people modding in Motorcycles and poo poo.

Also, its possible to make a quadruped race - but it seems to be a tricky process.

scarycave has a new favorite as of 21:45 on Sep 1, 2014

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

The Straw Hat crew from One Piece as pigeons. Yep.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

As a human Garfield would be the Ur-goon.

Tobaccrow
Jan 21, 2008

Don't smoke, kids... Unless you have to.

I don't blame them. It's glitchy, crashy, and severely limited in what it can do. For example, NPC's are incredibly dumb. They can hardly interact with the world or each other without breaking, so storytelling is pretty much limited to notes/audio logs, 1 on 1 conversations between the player and an NPC (with no body language), and skeletons posed to be holding something.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

oh dear

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
Man, in suprised that some goon hadn't made fanart of Lowtax as Jojo and Shmorky as his stand.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

umalt posted:

Man, in suprised that some goon hadn't made fanart of Lowtax as Jojo and Shmorky as his stand.

This sounds like a challenge/request.

Lucky that I don't have the artistic skill to meet the challenge

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

visceril posted:

This sounds like a challenge/request.

Lucky that I don't have the artistic skill to meet the challenge

Chances are its going to get posted sometime this week, if not today.

Shrek's gonna be crushed when he finds out. :smith:

Dooky Dingo
Feb 17, 2011

Gym badge day is a VERY dangerous day!

scarycave posted:

Chances are its going to get posted sometime this week, if not today.

No, it's good that Shadow has moved on.
His time with Shrek... Is ogre.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Princesses of Wrestling

magic pantaloons
Jan 9, 2012

Ain't you ever seen a naked chick riding a clam before?

Liar Lyre posted:

Princesses of Wrestling

I would totally watch the poo poo out of this.

Bitchtits McGee
Jul 1, 2011

Waffleman_ posted:

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

"Shotgun or rifle"
This drawing makes me want to put a shotgun in my mouth, but not in the way the artist intended.

The Droid, you need to gather all of the horse gun designs and post a critique thread in TFR.

Bluemillion has a new favorite as of 04:41 on Sep 2, 2014

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

"puts force of recoil into neck" and hopefully snaps it like a wishbone

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

You always want to put the maximum amount of force possible directly on your neck.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

urgrgr

Zellus
Apr 3, 2010

Incompetence surrounds me!

quote:

Yall knew this was coming! Happy labor day 2014 eheheheh (I'm a derp, i know)

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Why is the Laughing Man the cutie mark on what's clearly a poster for the movie, the movies and Stand Alone Complex take place in different continuities, ARGH! :argh:

Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.
not only that, that pony is togusa, and the major is on the movie poster! I dont think they thought this through.

Bitchtits McGee
Jul 1, 2011
CUTIE MARKS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY!

GOOD NIGHT!

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

Dred Cosmonaut posted:

not only that, that pony is togusa, and the major is on the movie poster! I dont think they thought this through.

drat that's a really good avatar

Brainbread
Apr 7, 2008

Honestly, after all the pony poo poo Mpreg suddenly feels like a welcome return. We're getting back to our roots!

Bitchtits McGee
Jul 1, 2011

Brainbread posted:

Honestly, after all the pony poo poo Mpreg suddenly feels like a welcome return. We're getting back to our roots!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

quote:

Yeah, it's what some people would call a TV show cross over of 2 different shows and for that 1 or 2 episodes have them in a big adventure w/ a happy ending so I thought to myself w/ 2 small rodent characters a mouse and a hamster let's have them be in it together!

The scene is that they are near the end of their adventure and a battle is about to happen that will free the ham-hams and the humans from a jealous scientist or something like that and their teaming up to fight the enemy and free their friends. ^^

• Locked thread