Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012

GET MY BELT SON posted:

so they are pretty cute then?

I expected they would choose women who looked like they were sleeping, but that was naive, the women are visibly sliced open and you can see their organs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

you're as cold as ice

you're willing to sacrifice

our love

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Lol theres an xbox 360 in the background of one of krysten ritter's pics

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib

Xaris posted:

according to reddit mods, the former is bad and delete/ban worthy.

so yeah

(that's really where this all spun off from)

just guessing but I bet legal threats by expensive lawyers are playing a bigger role than reddit admins suddenly finding a conscience

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
Where are the vids???????

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

masturbation has come full circle back to the days of dialup internet when still images ruled the world

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Xaris posted:

Don't forget, they have an entire reddit devoted to posting incest pictures/stories, and some quite real. Or stuff like '[15/m]how do i seduce my sister?'

This is worse than the cute corpse one. I looked at 2 threads, both text only, and I feel physically ill now.

quote:

You are the best!

What more could a young man ask for, than to have a dedicated, loving and highly sexual mother who is willing to have his baby.

Best wishes to both of you!

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

ladyboy pancake posted:

infringing on these CELEBRITIES right to privacy :haw:.

Pretty sure celebrities don't have a right to privacy. They turned that right in when they began making more money than a lot of third world nations. They are here for our amusement, our entertainment, and eventually, our scorn.

See? Don't go against the groupthink of our great world. Think of all the good celebrity obsession does.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

Rather than trying to figure out who the rapist is, who is telling the truth and who is just trying to start up stupid drama, we're just getting rid of everyone involved. Plus you have 18 bans and 35 probations so you should be gone anyhow.

lol gently caress this site

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.
im really glad the forums were detumblrfied now we can post images of naked women who don't want us to see them naked and actively help harass them on an epic scale. when i say epic i mean epic for the win.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

ladyboy pancake posted:

lololololol we're just a bunch of goofs infringing on these womens' right to privacy :haw:.

never said it was a good thing that goons are hosed up pieces of poo poo but now that u mention it..., yea pretty awesome. proud to be on the same forums as a dog fucker

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

Yeah. Those poor girls. I'm sure they'll be fine somehow with all their money, good looking cocks, etc. But whatever, we should totally have sympathy for these starlet cockteases. Yeah. Let's feel bad for them, and not all the starving people in the world.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

jenniffer lawrence aka the most average looking hot girl ive ever seen

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012

ladyboy pancake posted:

im really glad the forums were detumblrfied now we can post images of naked women who don't want us to see them naked and actively help harass them on an epic scale. when i say epic i mean epic for the win.

Once, all women were naked. How far we've come

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

XK posted:

This is worse than the cute corpse one. I looked at 2 threads, both text only, and I feel physically ill now.

Just pretend it's fake... just pretend... it's the only way :(

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ladyboy pancake posted:

You don't get it, I NEED to talk about how much I'm rubbing my rod to these pics. People have to know, man.

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

Hustlin Floh posted:

You don't get it, I NEED to talk about how much I'm rubbing my rod to these pics. People have to know, man.

:frogon:

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

ladyboy pancake posted:

im really glad the forums were detumblrfied

apparently they werent

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

NurhacisUrn posted:

Yeah. Those poor girls. I'm sure they'll be fine somehow with all their money, good looking cocks, etc. But whatever, we should totally have sympathy for these starlet cockteases. Yeah. Let's feel bad for them, and not all the starving people in the world.

there are starving people in the world so invading the privacy of these women don't matter, also theyre sluts!

BlueChocolate
Jan 4, 2014

Tuxedo Gin posted:

yes because jacking it to attractive living, breathing females is just as sick and twisted as jacking it to cut up corpses and poo poo

just so you know corpses are dead and don't care either way

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

Bobnumerotres posted:

there are starving people in the world so invading the privacy of these rich women don't matter, also theyre richie sluts!

This guy gets it.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

just wanna JO to somethin without being judged

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Bobnumerotres posted:

there are starving people in the world so invading the privacy of these women don't matter, also theyre sluts!

yeah

e:literally yes

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.

SaltLick posted:

try a woman who has willingly gotten naked for the public, or maybe your imagination.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

SaltLick posted:

someone just posted a subreddit that had cute in the name try that out

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
wait, so is the tide in this thread turning against the shameless perv mentality? i just wanna know who's going to end up on top so i can side with them

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT MY AP WIRE PHOTOS

ladyboy pancake posted:

try a woman who has willingly gotten naked for the public, or maybe your imagination.

not jacking off to the photos isn't going to make the photos not exist.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

ladyboy pancake posted:

You're doing a bad job pretending you aren't that upset when you're actually really going bananas right now.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

pillsburysoldier posted:

someone just posted a subreddit that had cute in the name try that out

i looked already and it really isnt doing it for me

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

ladyboy pancake posted:

:siren: Fap police! You really are with the Pussy Cartel because you're trying to control the supply and demand of black market pussy. Not on my watch bodaggit!

E: Also, your show Girls sucks the loving dog.

NurhacisUrn fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Sep 2, 2014

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
Loved this.

Lightanchor posted:

Don't forget: a mod on the somethingawful forums raped the girl he was babysitting.

Runaktla posted:

I think I remember this from the Eve forums years ago, it was a goon that played eve right? GI Joe Dirtbag?

Lightanchor posted:

Aatrek, but I am sure that more than one goon has raped a child.

This is no defense of reddit. I'm saying it's ridiculous to talk about the morality of goons as a whole.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

BobFromMarketing was the guy who tried to pay some underage girl's parents to let them hook up.

Goons are the pinnacle of morality.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
quick, everybody keep jacking off onto your screen until you can't see the photos anymore. it's the only way to end this

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

ladyboy pancake posted:

im using my imagination that i was the one taking the pics. thanks for the idea

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

SaltLick posted:

i looked already and it really isnt doing it for me

Try the first related subreddit then: :nms: http://www.reddit.com/r/sexyabortions :nms:

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Benedick Cuckold posted:

wait, so is the tide in this thread turning against the shameless perv mentality? i just wanna know who's going to end up on top so i can side with them
I was going to type ironically that it was because all of the children had gone to bed but as I started typing it I realized that may, in fact, actually be why.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

BlueChocolate posted:

just so you know corpses are dead and don't care either way

lol are you loving kidding me

get out of here with this "if you jack it to these pictures you are raping these women" bullshit

it sucks that their poo poo is out there but come on

Business Octopus
Jun 27, 2005

Me IRL

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

i love how not engaging in necrophilia is some sort of standard

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

contrapants posted:

Try the first related subreddit then: :nms: http://www.reddit.com/r/sexyabortions :nms:

that top one with the chinese woman made me laugh because its kinda how i look when ive had a big meal and there is more that has defeated me

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer

contrapants posted:

not falling for this twice... :barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Bobnumerotres posted:

First world problems IMHO

• Locked thread