Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
shootin n scootin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

i ahven't read this thread. games threads move too fast (i cannot predict their movements). please summarize thread contentn to date; has there been adequate kerbs posted or is it bullshit doscisiopm

MiniFoo
Dec 25, 2006

METHAMPHETAMINE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1vpodIEG8c

Vulgrim
Aug 29, 2014

by Ralp
I met Luke Smith and Luke Timmins the other day which was cool, that might mean something to someone

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

lone gunmen revival not looking good

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYm69WuNO6s

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

How should I stat my social justice warrior build?

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

put all your points into charisma and intelligence

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

what is that mole then

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

fatherboxx posted:

lone gunmen revival not looking good

wow you mean people in the same industry might know eachother?? :monocle:

I mean yeah the sudden 10+ articles declaring "Gamer" dead because the filthy hordes of the internet were assholes to a stupid person are embarrassingly dumb but w/e

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Well gamers should be dead.

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

:lol:

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

MORE CURLY FRIES posted:

put all your points into the trash

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA

like i don't know how many of you are football fans but look at how lovely the animation in madden is

why does every character float everywhere?

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

Fabricated posted:

I mean yeah the sudden 10+ articles declaring "Gamer" dead because the filthy hordes of the internet were assholes to a stupid person are embarrassingly dumb but w/e

in their defence

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

im surprised it has taken everyone this long to figure out video game journalism isnt a real thing

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

im the self-awareness

*stops existing*

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

Notorious QIG posted:

im the self-awareness

*stops existing*

i don't get it

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

idgi

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Blackula69 posted:

i don't get it

angry gamers can't understand why someone with a game avatar is making fun of them

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

@frkbomb has been trolling people on twitter with the gamergate hashtag but also has an avatar of an enemy from a video game (but wearing deal with it sunglasses) and it has made people on reddits brains hurt

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

MORE CURLY FRIES posted:

(but wearing deal with it sunglasses)
fake gamer spotted

big monty moles wear sunglasses

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

oh ok

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

angry gamers can't understand why someone with a game avatar is making fun of them

oh really, it's that simple? like how could someone with an avatar from the most popular game series of all time possibly not side with us?

that's even stupider than i thought

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Blackula69 posted:

oh really, it's that simple? like how could someone with an avatar from the most popular game series of all time possibly not side with us?

obviously they must have watched it on a stream or just found it around, not like us gamers eh?

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Fabricated posted:

wow you mean people in the same industry might know eachother?? :monocle:

the original article by leigh alexander was ok, consumerist angle is on point
everything after was "gamers bad" stretched to to a payable length
the hysterical shitstorm from true gamerz was worth it

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

MORE CURLY FRIES posted:

@frkbomb has been trolling people on twitter with the gamergate hashtag but also has an avatar of an enemy from a video game (but wearing deal with it sunglasses) and it has made people on reddits brains hurt

oh, i thought i was missing something. so they were literally mad that someone dared use one of their holy icons :newlol:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Blackula69 posted:

it's more like monty mole av is either a gamer race traitor or else a poser that's right you heard me a poser or even worse a self-proclaimed "geek girl"

anyway it's pretty great that instead of reading between the lines they just identify video game ip. it's an interesting first reaction

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

Panty Saluter posted:

oh, i thought i was missing something. so they were literally mad that someone dared use one of their holy icons :newlol:

see also: momsagainstgam

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
leave it to gamers to have a mirror held up to them and then think the point of contention is over the actual physical mirror

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

it's like when you point at something and your dog watches your finger

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

its an angry reactionary movement about entitled pricks thinking that not having things 100% their way means that nothing is their way and therefore is as bad as the way it is now except they dont think its bad now and also they dont like women

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
mole mania is a fuckin awesome gb game

thanks for reminding me, mega misandry mole

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

MORE CURLY FRIES posted:

its an angry reactionary movement about entitled pricks thinking that not having things 100% their way means that nothing is their way and therefore is as bad as the way it is now except they dont think its bad now and also they dont like women

dont twist their words!! gamers love women, just when they are quiet and anime

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFrZvWt6E_s

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
lol they literally think everyone who plays games is part of a hive mind

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

erm excuse me its called 'gamer culture'

MORE CURLY FRIES