Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

juliuspringle posted:

Where is the game jam for guys who have ideas but don't know how to make games? I want to make a game about genderless grey blobs but I don't know how to code.

You can always jam your cock into an indie game dev.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
The more i read of this poo poo-heap the more embarrassed i become for liking video games.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

BombiTheZombie posted:

The more i read of this poo poo-heap the more embarrassed i become for liking video games.

No, don't.

Its okay to like and play games. Just don't identify it as what you're completely about. That and don't read game related websites.

DUNCAN DONUTS
Mar 27, 2010

by XyloJW
super mario: 6 gold coins involved much cuckoldry, this is a verifiable fact

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

juliuspringle posted:

Where is the game jam for guys who have ideas but don't know how to make games? I want to make a game about genderless grey blobs but I don't know how to code.

You know what's a really loving stupid idea? Game Jams. I think Zoe Quinn is a better person for killing that one Game Jam, even if she did it to benefit her own dumb Game Jam.

Game Jam.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Jam flavored games.

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgW5NRUfs44

Sure sucks for all the men who are also victims of male violence I guess they don't matter since they're all sexist racist homophobes, I have already spent most of my life hating myself but now I have even more reasons!

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
C'mon sweet baby jesus I want to see forced apologies and people being fired today. :pray:

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010

coleman francis posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgW5NRUfs44

Sure sucks for all the men who are also victims of male violence

Men can't be victims, silly! If you have a dick you are automatically the aggressor.

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
It must be nice to be spend your life thinking nothing you do is wrong because it's everyone else's fault.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Al Borland posted:

No, don't.

Its okay to like and play games. Just don't identify it as what you're completely about. That and don't read game related websites.

I just really fear that developers will start taking this poo poo seriously themselves, and make every single game about loving...I dunno, the plight of Mary the Secretary trying to level up into her Accounting firm, while struggling with being sexually assaulted by her boss and unable to report it without losing her job to support her only child, a mixed race boy named DeQwan who she has trouble relating to since his father abandoned them after his birth, and ended up in jail for slinging her-on on the streets of West Baltimore.

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

C'mon sweet baby jesus I want to see forced apologies and people being fired today. :pray:

See, this is KIND OF what I don't want, because this is what the SJWs always want and it'd be hypocritical to

Well okay I want the guy who said games shouldn't be fun anymore to get fired, gently caress that guy, but honestly, let them keep their jobs, just tell them not to write stupid loving poo poo like this ever again.

Jombo
Feb 20, 2009

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

BottledBodhisvata posted:

I just really fear that developers will start taking this poo poo seriously themselves

They won't. No major publisher likes any of these game journalists anyways because they're absolute shitheads and manbabies. Do they want a wider audience? Sure who doesn't? But they won't sacrifice an existing one that is lucrative in the process.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

I just really fear that developers will start taking this poo poo seriously themselves, and make every single game about loving...I dunno, the plight of Mary the Secretary trying to level up into her Accounting firm, while struggling with being sexually assaulted by her boss and unable to report it without losing her job to support her only child, a mixed race boy named DeQwan who she has trouble relating to since his father abandoned them after his birth, and ended up in jail for slinging her-on on the streets of West Baltimore.

The SJWs would have a field day suggesting that DeQwan's father was black and a drug dealer who wouldn't stick around for his kid.

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009
Over 300 pages discussing Cuckolding and not a single black person was involved?
I am very disappointed by the whole thing.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Lazyfire posted:

The SJWs would have a field day suggesting that DeQwan's father was black and a drug dealer who wouldn't stick around for his kid.

Mary is a PoC. The father is white. You pig.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

ultrabindu posted:

Over 300 pages discussing Cuckolding and not a single black person was involved?
I am very disappointed by the whole thing.

Black people don't matter. Women first.

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

uhh

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I don't think any developers are in a hurry to make Cart Life 2.

juliuspringle
Jul 7, 2007

What I'm learning from all the recent stuff is that a LOT of people were never taught "you don't stick your dick in crazy".

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

black dudes dont need to act like sniveling, progressive goblins to get a girls attention

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010

juliuspringle posted:

What I'm learning from all the recent stuff is that a LOT of people were never taught "you don't stick your dick in crazy".

crazy pussy is the best pussy though, yolo

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I used to like anita sarkarangian and now i dont

She's annoying me as gently caress

Kaiju15
Jul 25, 2013

Tarnop posted:

I braved the gamergate hash tag and I have their list of demands. Disappointing lack of helicopter-related items.

So other than being a shitbird to that Forbes writer, what did Ben Kuchera do wrong again?

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

BombiTheZombie posted:

crazy pussy is the best pussy though, yolo

you have to gauge the harm it can do to your life.

low risk - a friend knows
high risk - she's offering your mom dvd copies of the night.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Paladinus posted:

Black people don't matter. Women first.

But we let the blacks vote before women could.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

the cat lady is coming from inside the internet

Death By Yogurt
Apr 3, 2007

Kaiju15 posted:

So other than being a shitbird to that Forbes writer, what did Ben Kuchera do wrong again?

Probably this. Called David Jaffe a misogynist over some trite bullshit.

https://soundcloud.com/ben-kuchera/jaffe-confrontation

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

But we let the blacks vote before women could.

no just the annexes to the constitution are in a odd order the right for women was 1919 on the 19th amendment the black was 15th amendment in 1965 sorry black dude gotta take that poo poo seriously.

Mattjpwns
Dec 14, 2006

In joyful strains then let us sing
ADVANCE AUSTRALIA FUCKED

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

this thread keeps going round and round

this needs posting at the top of each page and in the OP, thanks

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Kaiju15 posted:

I think it's more a mercy killing than a "Ben Kuchera did this thing we don't like" movement.

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

Death By Yogurt posted:

Probably this. Called David Jaffe a misogynist over some trite bullshit.

https://soundcloud.com/ben-kuchera/jaffe-confrontation

David Jaffe is cool.

Io_
Oct 15, 2012

woo woo

Pillbug

Kaiju15 posted:

Write generally dumb/creepy things like comparing a PS4 controller to fondling a (teen girls) breast.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

BigFatFlyingBloke posted:

Write generally dumb/creepy things like comparing a PS4 controller to fondling a (teen girls) breast.

And why aren't the SJWs out for his blood, again?

I'll happily retract this if they are in fact out for his blood.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
#gamergate vs #ferguson, which will be the biggest story of 2014?

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Because he sits at the cool kids table. :cool:

Io_
Oct 15, 2012

woo woo

Pillbug

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

And why aren't the SJWs out for his blood, again?

I'll happily retract this if they are in fact out for his blood.

He throws them a bone occasionally in articles.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Bottom Liner posted:

#Ferguson, SJWs are tiny little fascists but the police are great big goose-stepping fascists.

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

Bottom Liner posted:

It's been established that black people don't matter.
So I'd suggest gamergape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
You can tell I never use twitter because my fourth most recent search is Romney Death Rally.

• Locked thread