Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love
Maybe this will push apple to create pw locked photo albums so I don't have to depend on video safe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT MY AP WIRE PHOTOS
The good thing is, only about 5 people will care if you accidentally post your dick pic.

There will also be no one trying to get it. I'd say unless you are A-D list (look out Lotax), you are safe.

homercles
Feb 14, 2010

If you never open Google+ you never get prompted to :)

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
Jennifer Lawrence has really masculine eyes and is average.

Kate Upton has huge cow tits

The Emma Watson pictures did not disappoint, holy poo poo

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

if i were a celebrity i'd be inclined to take some really outlandishly bizarre photos to keep in my albums on the off chance someone hacked it. might as well get some trolling mileage out of it.

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
Emma Watson pictures, wut? I went to bed and apparently missed some stuff.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Whoa there have been 83 pages since I last checked this thread. Have you guys admitted to raping these women and do you feel sufficiently ashamed?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

Whoa there have been 83 pages since I last checked this thread. Have you guys admitted to raping these women and do you feel sufficiently ashamed?

nope

raping right now

ONE HAND TYPING

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The leaks are from celebrity noodz club. It is kind of like fight club except trading nude pictures over darknet instead of fighting irl.

Zzulu posted:

its these loving SLUTS fault for taking pictures of themselves like the WHORES they are, they should know that their phones will be hacked and the contents spread to the entire world

They deserve this, loving dumb CUNTS

The proper term is slore.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i havent seen any emma watson pics, unlesss you mean photoshopped ones

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

SaltLick posted:

nope

raping right now

ONE HAND TYPING

ONE HAND RAPING BRB

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Zzulu posted:

i havent seen any emma watson pics, unlesss you mean photoshopped ones

they'd never leak hers in the dead of night, it would be during the day with the highest traffic looking for more leaks.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

is it because of the MRA background in reddit that they chose to donate to a cancer that is easily treatible already, and even when untreated not a fast killer, and especially: that only affects men?

or because donating to cervical or breast cancer research would imply some sort of guilt or maybe even an apology/compensation?

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

we should all be impressed by the distance of the money shot on kate upton's backside

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

newreply.php posted:

is it because of the MRA background in reddit that they chose to donate to a cancer that is easily treatible already, and even when untreated not a fast killer, and especially: that only affects men?

or because donating to cervical or breast cancer research would imply some sort of guilt or maybe even an apology/compensation?

...and in many cases treatment isn't recommended because it is so slow growing.

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

newreply.php posted:

it's just the type of cancer that jlaw herself contributed to, you're reading too much into it

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

Doflamingo posted:

it's just the type of cancer that jlaw herself contributed to, you're reading too much into it

actually, doesn't fapping decrease the odds of prostate cancer?

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

FogHelmut posted:

we should all be impressed by the distance of the money shot on kate upton's backside

That's the kind of cumshot you can only achieve when you know that you're a billionaire ball player and you just finished loving a 20 year old professional model from behind.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
I think it's p funny that jlaw is donating to prostate cancer. If that's all she does in this she should be cool.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

FogHelmut posted:

:agreed:

Baseball man got some pressure in his pipes

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

Pukestain Pal posted:

JLaw prevented prostate cancer and cured that one dude of his 2 year depression. She needs a statue erected in front of the White House.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Pukestain Pal posted:

That's the joke.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
they should donate for kate upton to have like half that titty fat relocated to her abysmal butte lmao

Party In My Diapee
Jan 24, 2014

Mister Fister posted:

JLaw prevented prostate cancer and cured that one dude of his 2 year depression. She needs a statue erected in front of the White House.
It should be an erect statue.

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

SunAndSpring posted:

That's the joke.

if it was, there needs to be more effort put into the execution.

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005

Zzulu posted:

:agreed:

Baseball man got some pressure in his pipes

Her boyfriend looks like a huge dork in the pics. How did he get so lucky?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Dick Fagballzson posted:

Her boyfriend looks like a huge dork in the pics. How did he get so lucky?

standards don't mean poo poo when you both have millions in the bank

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Goonettes, would u bone the multimillionaire baseball star

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

newreply.php posted:

#notallcancer

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Zzulu posted:

Gay goons, would you bone a multimillionaire baseball star who's a big bear with a nice round rear end?

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Just reminding everyone that this 84 page long thread started with this :

Kirk Johnson posted:

These tits and that poos:

http://imgur.com/a/ZJWyT

NSFW also please do not objectify thx

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

Quickscope420dad posted:

Just reminding everyone that this 84 page long thread started with this :

They were great pics, should be proud.

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005

Zzulu posted:

There are no women on the internet. In fact this whole thing stems from some hot women not understanding how the internet works.

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

Dick Fagballzson posted:

There are no women on the internet. In fact this whole thing stems from some hot women not understanding how the internet works.

there are no *hot* women

There are women on second life.

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

red19fire posted:

She's upset that people want to see attractive Hollywood people naked, and not dump trucks with tits like suicide notes.

This is absolutely, without a doubt the funniest thing I've read on the Forums in months.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

newreply.php posted:

lol goons are obsessed with MRA's

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

saw the pics. unimpressed. signed, a goon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
i hate women so much that im gay

but i do like big milky udders mmmmm

• Locked thread