Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

CelticPredator posted:

His tail.

Seriously, his tail is a pretty good stand.

But I prefer it if all my cybernetic space raccoons have their posture remain accurate to nature :spergin:

(No idea why I didn't think of that. Guess I thought the joint would be too weak?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joebuddah
Jan 30, 2005

Bushifox posted:

The original Millenium Falcon had something like that:

http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=/Kenner/V-MilleniumFalcon/19.jpg

The legacy collection's falcon was better:

http://www.rebelscum.com/TLC/Vehicles/BMF/image98.asp

And then there was this diorama made by some fan.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4136/4878853146_768f6c6592.jpg

That's it thanks

Bushifox
Dec 10, 2003

Je suis une tappette pour les jouets cheap et casse. Je suis dieu des nulles!
I've got another blue filmation hordak and containment suit doomsday if anyone needs it.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
NNNNRRRGGGGGGGGG GOTTA RESIST DOOMSDAY.

What kinda damages we talking for him? Zips 70737 for shipping.

Bushifox
Dec 10, 2003

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

NNNNRRRGGGGGGGGG GOTTA RESIST DOOMSDAY.

What kinda damages we talking for him? Zips 70737 for shipping.

Looks like it would be right around $50 shipped MOC. Might be able to get it a little cheaper loose, but only a dollar or two, it weighs almost 2 lbs before any packaging.

(alternatively I'm always willing to trade)

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Zips 70737 for shipping.

Ha I'm currently in Prarieville. You seen GotG Rocket anywhere around here? He's the only one I'm missing out of the wave.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Nah, haven't seen any of em :(

I'll keep an eye out though. Gotta swing to the store to get some food either tonight or tomorrow.

Gotta check out the budget to see if I can swing Doomsday though.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Found that SDCC Swamp Thing at Half Price Books today. They were doing a 20% off sale so I got him for $12. What a country we live in!

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Don't know how many of you collect the Nickelodeon TMNT line, but the Sewer Playset is down to $15 at Target right now. Ridiculous $85 price cut I'm pretty sure is a gently caress up, but yeah, if you want the huge sewer playset, hit Target.

Bushifox
Dec 10, 2003

The Rage posted:

Don't know how many of you collect the Nickelodeon TMNT line, but the Sewer Playset is down to $15 at Target right now. Ridiculous $85 price cut I'm pretty sure is a gently caress up, but yeah, if you want the huge sewer playset, hit Target.

Their website still has it at 95, I'd imagine this is a YMMV type thing? I don't collect it but I'd surely snag one for 15 bucks. (I was going to ask about shipping, but thing weighs 12 lbs, looks like it will cost about 30 bucks to ship)

In other news, amazon is getting more novas it seems:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IJZPZM6/ref=dra_a_cs_lb_hn_it_P1700_1000?tag=imacomics-20&ascsubtag=4a251a2ef9bbf4ccc35f97aba2c9cbda

(with starlord at 12 and the iron man at 11, seems like a good time to finish up my groot. Now just to wait for gamora and drax to get discounted a bit...)

Bushifox fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Aug 31, 2014

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

The Rage posted:

I looked up that thing out of curiosity. It looks like it's worth about 15 bucks.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Every TMNT thing like the van, blimp, etc is marked down to $15 in stores. Get it while you can!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Can confirm my Target had the markdowns except for the lair. Also I found a Nova while shopping so if anyone needs him he'd be cost ($20) plus shipping. You'll have to email me at butiplayoneontv AT gmail.com if you want him.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Here's proof in case you want to try and get a rain check for it:

MooselanderII
Feb 18, 2004

Bushifox posted:

Their website still has it at 95, I'd imagine this is a YMMV type thing? I don't collect it but I'd surely snag one for 15 bucks. (I was going to ask about shipping, but thing weighs 12 lbs, looks like it will cost about 30 bucks to ship)

In other news, amazon is getting more novas it seems:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IJZPZM6/ref=dra_a_cs_lb_hn_it_P1700_1000?tag=imacomics-20&ascsubtag=4a251a2ef9bbf4ccc35f97aba2c9cbda

(with starlord at 12 and the iron man at 11, seems like a good time to finish up my groot. Now just to wait for gamora and drax to get discounted a bit...)

Aw man, I just ordered Iron Man and Starlord the other day at 15 each. They haven't shipped yet, do you think amazon would honor the price decrease if I contacted them?

Bushifox
Dec 10, 2003

MooselanderII posted:

Aw man, I just ordered Iron Man and Starlord the other day at 15 each. They haven't shipped yet, do you think amazon would honor the price decrease if I contacted them?

They have always been great when I've asked them.

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

The Rage posted:

Here's proof in case you want to try and get a rain check for it:

I don't know how price matching works but would Walmart give it to me at this price?

Fishylungs
Jan 12, 2008

Taste the Rainbugh posted:

I don't know how price matching works but would Walmart give it to me at this price?

If you have a physical ad of the price with you, it's super easy and they'll just do it. I checked Target.com and I'm not seeing it in their weekly flier for my area, but yours might be different.

Otherwise, you'll want to verify that your local Target is offering it at that price, and it'll take more time, but they should be able to call that store. If you don't have a Target nearby and you don't have a copy of the ad, you'll probably be poo poo out of luck. You'll also probably have to wait for a supervisor to approve the price match because it's over 50%.

They might also just give it to you without any of the hassle but I guess that depends on your store.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I wanted to be a neo deconstructivist, but Mom wouldn't let me.
Well I went to a total of 9 walgreens today, between Huntsville and Birmingham while I was on the road for work. No luck on Venom or Boba Fett.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Number for Boba wave is 352867, I guess he's packed with Vader and Luke.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I wanted to be a neo deconstructivist, but Mom wouldn't let me.
For the Toys R Us exclusive set, are they in different waves? All I ever see is Cyclops, stryfe and wolverine. The Birmingham toys r us literally had 20+ of each one but no storm or magneto

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Storm and Magneto are one per case. So yeah, good luck!

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

The Baton Rouge TRU has GotG figures in 3 different places in the store, all Star Lords and Iron Men. I think I'm not going to find a Rocket this trip at all. :(

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Rubiks Pubes posted:

For the Toys R Us exclusive set, are they in different waves? All I ever see is Cyclops, stryfe and wolverine. The Birmingham toys r us literally had 20+ of each one but no storm or magneto

On another board somebody posted that some rear end in a top hat scalper raided that store for every Magneto and Storm so you're probably SOL. Scalpers are sad, dead people.

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP FOREVER.
I want to find the GotG figs so bad. I haven't collected a toy since Beast Wars.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

I found a Storm and a Magneto at a local comic shop. Dude wants $50 for Storm and $40 for Magneto, so apparently eBay scalpers own stores now.

sporklift
Aug 3, 2008

Feelin' it so hard.

Strolling through my LCBS today and came across this. Since I can't afford the Hot Toys figure, this will have to do.

They are making these ReAction figures for everything. Shop had a bunch of Goonies and Back to the Future as well. I think they are a bit over priced at $12.

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

sporklift posted:

Strolling through my LCBS today and came across this. Since I can't afford the Hot Toys figure, this will have to do.

They are making these ReAction figures for everything. Shop had a bunch of Goonies and Back to the Future as well. I think they are a bit over priced at $12.

They're made by Funko, makers of the ubiquitous fad dolls, 'Pops!' Of course they're doing it for everything and it's over priced.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

The Rage posted:

I found a Storm and a Magneto at a local comic shop. Dude wants $50 for Storm and $40 for Magneto, so apparently eBay scalpers own stores now.

I think you're lucky that you haven't discovered this in the last decade. It's been true for quite a while.

(Also I'm guessing this was that comic shop in the Crossroads mall, right?)

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.
Speaking if annoying to find marvel legends, does anyone have a spare Agent Venom? I've been searching my balls off but have had no luck.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Why cookie Rocket posted:

I think you're lucky that you haven't discovered this in the last decade. It's been true for quite a while.

(Also I'm guessing this was that comic shop in the Crossroads mall, right?)

You are 100% correct!

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Why cookie Rocket posted:

Speaking if annoying to find marvel legends, does anyone have a spare Agent Venom? I've been searching my balls off but have had no luck.

I'm pretty sure my area has a ton of them and I may get a chance to check today but I'll keep you updated.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

sporklift posted:

They're all over Amazon for $10, which feels high, but most toys are around that price range nowadays, if not higher.

DrChud
Jun 18, 2004

The_Doctor posted:

The Baton Rouge TRU has GotG figures in 3 different places in the store, all Star Lords and Iron Men. I think I'm not going to find a Rocket this trip at all. :(

I found a rocket. Can it be shipped to you?

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008

DrChud posted:

If it can't be shipped to him, I would love it!

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

DrChud posted:

Maybe! Email me - doctorwhosecretsanta [at] gmail.com

sporklift
Aug 3, 2008

Feelin' it so hard.

Red posted:

They're all over Amazon for $10, which feels high, but most toys are around that price range nowadays, if not higher.

Yeah. I think at $5-$6 I would buy more. I mean they are tiny and have lame articulation. They are just little novelty items. These aren't really the type of toy that gets taken out of the package because you can't really pose it and the packaging is about half the coolness of the thing.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!
Guardians of the Galaxy restocks are definitely hitting all over the Dallas area right now. I have been seeing just about everyone except Rocket with a decent amount of frequency. I will try and pick up a Rocket if I spot one for people in this thread. Is anyone still looking for a Nova as well?

I do have to say though, this is probably my favorite ML line in quite awhile. I feel like every figure was done well and its awesome to have the entire team. I would love if they followed this up with movie versions of Ronan, Nebula, and Collector ML toys in future lines.

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008

Havoc904 posted:

Guardians of the Galaxy restocks are definitely hitting all over the Dallas area right now. I have been seeing just about everyone except Rocket with a decent amount of frequency. I will try and pick up a Rocket if I spot one for people in this thread. Is anyone still looking for a Nova as well?

I do have to say though, this is probably my favorite ML line in quite awhile. I feel like every figure was done well and its awesome to have the entire team. I would love if they followed this up with movie versions of Ronan, Nebula, and Collector ML toys in future lines.

I am looking for everyone except Star-Lord, as I already have him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Louisgod posted:

I'm pretty sure my area has a ton of them and I may get a chance to check today but I'll keep you updated.

No go on this, sorry!