Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do you like best
This poll is closed.
pics 69 0.39%
vids 420 2.40%
gazza.txt 8008 45.77%
havin yer mam 9001 51.44%
Total: 17498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Not sure if wrong thread

https://mobile.twitter.com/WWEUK/status/506812799066972160

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

this can go in both threads imho

(out pops a smiling GD to call wrestling lame and gay)

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
There's nothing gay about wrestling, any more than there's anything gay about the Power Rangers or happy meals or anything else that's meant for children

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW
Nothing gay here, these are two powerful hets

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

Chicarito shouldn't be ashamed to play for Madrid and hide his face behind a mask like that IMHO

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

sticksy posted:

Chicarito shouldn't be ashamed to play for Madrid and hide his face behind a mask like that IMHO

MODS

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

sticksy posted:

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
This is Jordan Dunn:

He did this:

The judge decided:

Highlight:

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

should have been Ronaldo breaking The Undertaker's streak, imagine the crowd's pop

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)
My San Antonio Scorpions have unveiled their plans for expansion of our stadium, Toyota Field. Its v pretty imo

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

What a total waste of money and energy, building in lovely rear end Texas

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Suqit posted:

My San Antonio Scorpions have unveiled their plans for expansion of our stadium, Toyota Field. Its v pretty imo

What will the capacity be? Looks nice.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

Brony Car posted:

18,000. Current capacity is 8,000 and the stadium is a real peach. This would make it even peachier but I'm not sure it will ever happen.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

ephex posted:

This is Jordan Dunn:

He did this:

The judge decided:

Highlight:

This is fantastic.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Shrapnig posted:

This is fantastic.

Apparently his fine has been paid for by supporters too.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Brony Car posted:

about 20,000 people, or 10,000 texans

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

African AIDS cum posted:

Steers, queers, and enormous rears.

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

African AIDS cum posted:

nah I bet more mexicans than that will attend

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Mean Bean Machine posted:

should have been Ronaldo breaking The Undertaker's streak, imagine the crowd's pop

Hell yeah op. I am picturing Ronaldo and Bale wearing DX shirts and doing funny skits in the weight room and ripping on the Nation of Domination lead by Pepe and Marcelo.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

pdog
May 7, 2013
This thread is loving awful, what is all this poo poo.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

Suqit posted:

That's really cool looking. I know we take the piss out of the MLS a lot (and with good reason), but it's great that a lot of the teams have their own, proper football stadia. It must have been poo poo when they were mostly in NFL stadiums with gently caress all there.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

Hell yeah op. I am picturing Ronaldo and Bale wearing DX shirts and doing funny skits in the weight room and ripping on the Nation of Domination lead by Pepe and Marcelo.

Who would be the farooq of the real madrid club de fútbol Nation of Domination??

Really makes you think.

Postiga is so garbage yet he keeps getting hired and doing okay. I love the man.

Soup and a Sandwich
Apr 8, 2008

skeng

look at all these future disappointed fans

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Mickolution posted:

That's really cool looking. I know we take the piss out of the MLS a lot (and with good reason), but it's great that a lot of the teams have their own, proper football stadia. It must have been poo poo when they were mostly in NFL stadiums with gently caress all there.

The Scorpions don't play in MLS :)

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

Gigi Galli posted:

The Scorpions don't play in MLS :)

Haha, I knew that :(

I think I assumed they were joining, if they were expanding the stadium. I see they're looking to join, but nothing in the works yet. Would a team in NASL really require a stadium that big? I know nothing about it, but assumed it wasn't that popular.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

Mickolution posted:

I think I assumed they were joining, if they were expanding the stadium. I see they're looking to join, but nothing in the works yet. Would a team in NASL really require a stadium that big? I know nothing about it, but assumed it wasn't that popular.

That expansion will only happen if the Scorps make the move to MLS. We average around 7,500 in attendance and don't sell out enough to justify that sort of expansion if we stay in the NASL. But the release of the plans and all kinds of other hype suggests it has a decent chance of happening.

But, even if it doesn't happen we still have a gorgeous soccer specific stadium for a 2nd tier league team and that is way cool imo.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Mickolution posted:

I think Orlando is joining next year.

Polidoro
Jan 5, 2011

Huevo se dice argidia. Argidia!

Soup and a Sandwich posted:

What are Benzema and Alexis Sanchez doing in Milan?

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Polidoro posted:

What are Benzema and Alexis Sanchez doing in Milan?

probably underage italian girls

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

Soulex posted:

I think Orlando is joining next year.

Orlando and NYCFC. San Jose is set to open their new stadium this year as well:

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

Orlando and NYCFC. San Jose is set to open their new stadium this year as well:

I'll believe it when I see it. They'll be buried at Buck Shaw.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Following a typo on the teamsheet, Shinsuke Nakamura gets a game for Japan and is promptly sent off for kneeing every fucker in the head.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Soup and a Sandwich posted:

Any of these people will probably score more goals than Fernando Torres.

GD, a Torres long-term goal-scoring challenge a la Jozy/Bojan since I believe his loan at Milan is 2 years might be kinda fun, what do you think...? Then again it might be heart-breaking for you.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

sticksy posted:

GD, a Torres long-term goal-scoring challenge a la Jozy/Bojan since I believe his loan at Milan is 2 years might be kinda fun, what do you think...? Then again it might be heart-breaking for you.

Ephex actually suggested this in the Serie A thread. I think it's a good idea, but I don't want to make the thread. If anyone else wants to, feel free and I will provide forums gifts for the winner.

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.

XBenedict posted:

I'll believe it when I see it. They'll be buried at Buck Shaw.
Given that I drive by the new Stadium a couple of times a week, I can assure you that the big physical stuff has already been completed and and it looks great.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

cheese posted:

Given that I drive by the new Stadium a couple of times a week, I can assure you that the big physical stuff has already been completed and and it looks great.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Dream_Meadowlands

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011

sticksy posted:

This season is ripe for people who'd like to take a punt. How many will Yaya Sanogo score? How many games will either Falcao or Van Persie be injured for? In what city will Remy assault a girl in?

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Gigi Galli posted:

Ephex actually suggested this in the Serie A thread. I think it's a good idea, but I don't want to make the thread. If anyone else wants to, feel free and I will provide forums gifts for the winner.

Sounds good, i'll throw something together and put up some little gifts myself.

Vinestalk posted:

This season is ripe for people who'd like to take a punt. How many will Yaya Sanogo score? How many games will either Falcao or Van Persie be injured for? In what city will Remy assault a girl in?

True but those are too easy:

1) none
2) all of them
3) change it to where WON'T he assault someone and maybe it's worth a punt

jooky
Jan 15, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Lil Danny Welbeck against Ruud. Sadly his dribbling technique hasn't improved much since.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf9SOUOiNHQ